Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

(pix)...if The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Who Would You Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (pix)...if The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Who Would You Vote? (647 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) / Photos From Northern Governors Forum Held Today In Kaduna / Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pix)...if The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Who Would You Vote? by cyprianlah(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
If The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Between Jonathan & Buhari, Who Would You Vote?

Jonathan Or Buhari?

Re: (pix)...if The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Who Would You Vote? by Adminisher: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
BUHARI all the way.
Jonathan is a small clueless thief put in office so that the bigger smarter THIEVES can continue stealing

2 Likes

Re: (pix)...if The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Who Would You Vote? by herald9: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
I'll still be here... sleeping or posting on NL till 2015 undecided

1 Like

Re: (pix)...if The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Who Would You Vote? by Diffdeef(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
I don't think I would come out and vote...

But I would like people that have the strength to come out and vote to vote for.....

GMB. grin
Re: (pix)...if The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Who Would You Vote? by cyprianlah(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Adminisher:
BUHARI all the way.
Jonathan is a small clueless thief put in office so that the bigger smarter THIEVES can continue stealing

Ok! Its ur chioce, exercise ur franchise
Re: (pix)...if The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Who Would You Vote? by cyprianlah(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Diffdeef:
I don't think I would come out and vote...

But I would like people that have the strength to come out and vote to vote for.....

GMB. grin

Then u most have reasons
Re: (pix)...if The Presidential Election Was Held Today, Who Would You Vote? by PrettyPrisca(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
GMB!

(1) (Reply)

Comparing GEJ And GMB Asset Declarations / Army General, 14 Others Face Military Tribunal In Lagos / 2015 Elections: Jega Moves Against Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.