Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** (178455 Views)

Appreciation To Kakakibuy For My German Pre-ordered 2004 Bmw 320i Exclusive / ***Kakakibuy + Joker5180 DELIVERED 2002 Mercedes Benz C240**Ohio To Naija*PICS** / Kakakibuy + Tayosmatts DELIVERED 2001 Nissan Primera Auto**Berlin To Naija*PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (372) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
MOBBDEEP puts a smile on my face. I thank you for this opportunity.

https://www.nairaland.com/mobbdeep

Enjoy the Pics!!!

WhatsApp: +436602306454

3 Shares

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
PICS... wink wink wink

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
PICS.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Clearing is being handled by Adexfem.

https://www.nairaland.com/adexfem

A seasoned and proven professional.

Awaiting Naija Pics from MOBBDEEP

1 Like

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Don’t let tools mar your car’s finish:If you plan to service and make repairs to your car, invest in a fender cover. It drapes over your fender, providing a safe place to rest your tools without causing scratches. It will also prevent your belt buckle from marring your paint as you lean into the engine compartment to work.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!!

1 Like

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Change the oil regularly This will improve your gas mileage and protect your engine. The recommended mileage between oil changes is 3,000 - 5,000 miles (or 5000 - 8000 kilometres) or every 3 to 6 months. Doing this could make it possible for your vehicle to attain 200,000 miles. Change the oil filter as well - there is no sense in putting clean oil through a dirty filter, and filters are very cheap and available at any parts store

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Change the air filter: This is something you can do easily at home without using tools, and should be done approximately every 12 thousand miles. You can buy a matching filter at nearly any auto parts store and your owner's manual will show you where your air filter is located. A dirty, dusty filter can lower gas mileage

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by FiftyFifty(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Great! For those who know u no words ar necessary, for those who aren't privileged no words ar enough... Do keep it up Sir.
Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Keep the front end aligned. If you notice your car shaking while driving at high speeds (not while braking - shuddering while braking indicates warped rotors), or if your tread is wearing unevenly, then you may need an alignment. This is also key to extending the life of your tires and will keep the tread even for increased safety.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Use your parking brake. Even if you are driving a car with an automatic transmission, use your parking brake regularly, especially if you're parked on an incline. It helps keep the brakes adjusted in the rear of the car and makes them last longer. Do not use your parking brake in the winter time because your brake will freeze and it will be stuck until it thaws out

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Lighten up your key chain Does your car key share a chain with a dozen or more other keys? That’s a pretty heavy load hanging off the car key when it’s in the ignition.The weight, combined with bouncing while you drive, can wear out the tumblers inside the ignition and eventually lead to ignition switch failure.To add years of service to your ignition switch, purchase a lightweight key chain that allows you to separate your ignition key from the others. Drive with only the ignition key in your ignition. If your ignition key “sticks” when you try to turn on the car, it’s a warning that your ignition switch is about to fail. Replace it before you get stranded.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fix small windshield chips Got a rock chip, crack, or ding in your windshield? Bring your car to a windshield repair shop. For far less cost than replacing the windshield, they can fix chips and cracks, even quite long ones. The repairs not only keep the chips and cracks from spreading and restore structural integrity, they also improve clarity.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Give your car a new skin New self-adhering urethane films have been developed to protect the most vulnerable painted areas on your car from stone chips and other minor abrasions.You can wash and wax these surfaces, just as you would the rest of the paint job. While it’s best to have these films professionally installed, you can peel them off yourself. One product is made by 3M, and you can learn more by going to 3m.com and searching for Scotchgard Paint Protection Film Solutions.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by adexfem(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2014
kakakibuy:
Clearing is being handled by Adexfem.

https://www.nairaland.com/adexfem

A seasoned and proven professional.

Awaiting Naija Pics from MOBBDEEP

Cleared and Delivered.

Thank You.
Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by MOBBDEEP: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2014
I'm coming Sir.
Honestly, I'm short of words.
You gave me an invaluable gift.
The car's value is beyond what I got it for.
Let me get settled 1st. undecided

1 Like

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by MOBBDEEP: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2014
kakakibuy:
MOBBDEEP puts a smile on my face. I thank you for this opportunity.

https://www.nairaland.com/mobbdeep

Enjoy the Pics!!!

Meanwhile, before I come back to give details which prospective clients would want to hear, I need to correct something.

Sir, with all unreserved sincere humility & due respect, you need to edit your opening here because I'm certainly sure I'm the one on whose face smile was plastered instead of the other way round.

Even though it was a Tokunbo, it held its own.
The smile almost turned to tears for me.
I shall surely upload

2 Likes

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
FiftyFifty:
Great! For those who know u no words ar necessary, for those who aren't privileged no words ar enough... Do keep it up Sir.

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate smiley
Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
adexfem:

Cleared and Delivered.

Thank You.

On point!!!
Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
MOBBDEEP:
I'm coming Sir.
Honestly, I'm short of words.
You gave me an invaluable gift.
The car's value is beyond what I got it for.
Let me get settled 1st. undecided

cool

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

Meanwhile, before I come back to give details which prospective clients would want to hear, I need to correct something.

Sir, with all unreserved sincere humility & due respect, you need to edit your opening here because I'm certainly sure I'm the one on whose face smile was plastered instead of the other way round.

Even though it was a Tokunbo, it held its own.
The smile almost turned to tears for me.
I shall surely upload

I thank you for the opportunity. You have said it all here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2062447/appreciation-kakakibuy-german-pre-ordered-2004
Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by MOBBDEEP: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
kakakibuy:

cool
Yes oooo, pre-order delivered in record-breaking 31 days despite 3-days delay ETA & 5-days of car sitting at port due to low-level activity of port's workers caused by end of year events.
Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Clean dash gauges carefully Use a soft damp cloth to lightly wipe dust from the clear plastic lenses on your dashboard. Too much pressure will scratch them. Too many scratches can make it difficult to read your gauges under certain lighting conditions.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rotate your tires Rotating your tires helps to distribute tire wear evenly and ensures that you’ll get the maximum road life out of them. The first rotation is especially important.Your owner’s manual should specify both rotation period and pattern. If not, rotate your tires every 6,000 to 7,500 miles (9,700 to 12,000 km) — your tire dealer should know the correct pattern of tire rotation.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Check tread for safety Most states require tires to be replaced when they have worn down to 1/16-inch (1.5 mm) of remaining tire depth. Tires sold in North America are required to have “wear bars” molded into them to make it easy to see when tire replacement is legally required. However, if you’ll be driving in the rain, you should change your tires when there is 1/8-inch (3 mm) of tread left. Otherwise, water may not escape from under your tires fast enough and you risk hydroplaning — a dangerous situation in which your car loses traction and literally floats on the water. Stick an American quarter between the treads in several places. If part of Washington’s head is always covered, you have enough tread to drive in the rain. If you drive in snow, you’ll need at least 3/16-inch (5 mm) of tread to get adequate traction. Stick an American penny between the treads. If the top of the Lincoln Memorial is always covered, you’re ready for winter driving.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Don’t forget to flush Coolant-antifreeze eventually degrades and becomes contaminated. Flush it from your cooling system as recommended in your manual (typically every two years; every five years for newer coolants). Failing to do so can damage your radiator, clog your heater core, and cause the thermostat and water pump to fail.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by adexfem(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
kakakibuy:

On point!!!

Thank You Sir!
Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Avoid overfilling your crankcase with oil Don’t overfill your engine crankcase with oil. If you do, the oil can rise into the crankshaft, where air bubbles will get churned into the oil.Your oil pump can’t do a good job of circulating oil with air bubbles. The result can be overheating and stress on engine components. Overfilling can also foul your sparkplugs. In fact, overfilling is a bad idea with all automotive fluids.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2015
Use upholstery cleaners on soiled seats The same upholstery cleaners you use at home can be used on your car’s upholstery. Use them sparingly, however, to avoid saturating the fabric. Use a clean cloth to wipe away the foam. On velour seats, brush the fibers gently to avoid matting them and to preserve the original texture of the fabric.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Keep an auto log Keep a pad and pencil in the glove compartment and use them to record your gas fill-ups and mileage. If you notice that your gas mileage worsens, mention it to your service man. It may be an early warning sign that something is wrong with your car.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dilute your coolant Your cooling system needs both coolant-antifreeze and water, so don’t pour undiluted coolant into your cooling system. Dilute it with water to the commonly recommended 50-50 ratio. Similarly, don’t use straight water in your system either.The coolant protects against corrosion and freezing.The water ensures good heat transfer from the coolant to the radiator.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buy gas at reputable service stations Ask whether the gas you buy is filtered at the pump and if the station has a policy about changing the pump filters regularly. If you get a song and dance, find another gas station. Some stations don’t have pump filters, making you more vulnerable to dirty gasoline. Other stations may not mix alcohol and fuel properly — or worse, water down their product. Find a station you trust and stick to it.

Re: ***Kakakibuy + MOBBDEEP DELIVERED 2004 BMW 320i**Europa To Naija*PICS** by kakakibuy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Brakes are a vital component of your vehicle. Poor brake performance and condition can result in substantially longer braking distances potentially placing you and your passengers in danger.
Squealing brakes, grinding on your rotors or unusual vibrations may indicate your brakes need replacing.
Another sign of worn brakes is poor brake performance.
Ensure that your vehicle's brake fluid is full.
Always use the recommended brake fluid for you vehicle, this can be found in your owner's manual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (372) (Reply)

***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****Benz CLA 250 - Das Beste Oder Nichts!! / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.