Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) (7961 Views)

Which is better? Economics education or Economics?? / Does Any Nigerian University Or Polytechnic Accept City And Guilds Diploma? / Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,
My name is Richard jemedafe from Plateau State
(Nigeria) I have a problem that is given me Sleepless
night.But I know that Nairaland is the best place to
get advice.

I wrote jamb this year and my jamb point was
179(which can't take me to University of my choice)
so I Applied for Pla poly (state polytechnic) To study
Business Administration and management. (I got
admission)
And I also got admission Into Federal COllege Of
Education Pankshin to study. English/SOS. (which I also got Admission)

Nairalanders I need ur advice which should I go
to??College of Education And polytechnic which
is better,best and preferable??

Thenks
Re: Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) by mifavour(f): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
if the college of edu doesn't offer u a degree course please quietly go to d poly.
spending six years in a college just for eng/sos aint dope...
I swear down its a waste of tym.
but if its degree(4yrs) then its not all bad..
Re: Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) by pweedyuz(f): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
I agree with d comment above me.
tho d d schools r diff........ *does not offer d same thing*

I would advice college of education,, d one affiliated with a university..dey offer degree programmes which leaves u with a bachelor's degree at d end unlike d poly were u get hnd nd ond.

but if d COLLEGE of education s got only their nce program,, den fly off to poly.

but den again,,it's depending on d course u want to study..
poly is all technical,, coe is edu..
*or are u just trying to get into any school cos of Nigeria's 4uked up system *
Re: Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) by Emmyk(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Poly is preferable
Re: Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Emmyk:
Poly is preferable
sorry sir! But may I know ur reasons??
Re: Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) by mma007: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2018
It’s very excellent information and more real facts to provided that post.Thank you for sharing this information. 700-551 exam dumps
Re: Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) by kevintamme: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Both are important in my opinion. We should always care about both. Everyone will only benefit from us investing in them.
Maybe we can offer students to purchase research proposal in order to understand this topic more and let them make the decision.
Re: Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) by hannahshepherd: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
I think that the Polytechnic University is more useful than a regular college, if only because there is no need to do a lot of useless tasks. You get practical knowledge that can be applied in many places.
Re: Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) by moorbin: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nice information and thanks for sharing this to us. PUBG Mobile is an online, multiplayer, battle royal game for Android and iOS devices. Free pubg mobile uc generator to get free UC in PUBG mobile.
Re: Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) by lawrencewalton9: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
When searching for essay writers, you need to make sure that the person you choose is qualified and has a proven track record. The writer bestessaytips.com/essay_writers.php you choose must have at least 2 years of experience in custom writing and a high level of English proficiency. Moreover, each essay they create is double-checked by professional proofreaders and editors.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti To Shut Down Brothel Near School / Meet The Only Man In The World Who Owns A Plot On The Moon (Photos) / Latest Information About Unilorin 2008/2009 Admission List !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.