Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) (37422 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by mya1: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
What can I say? Unless you're beautiful you cannot enter into OKotie's church undecided
Seek ye first beauty and every OKotie's church loot would be added unto you. undecided

'For not everyone who says God, God will enter the kingdom of heaven but he who does the will of my father in heaven. "

" and by their fruits you shall know them'.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by alVinHustle: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Be like say Chris Okotie wan marry again, he had to put together a beauty peagant to pick the best for himself. grin

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Beauty peagant in church?

Divorce number 3 ringing!

Wife number 4 loading!

Praise the Love!

Hallellu-ass!

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
humm. NA ONLY GOD KNOW WHO THEY SERVE HIM OOO

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by 2kris(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
ddooskie:
That last pix looks like A-Y-A-M-A-T-A-N-G-A undecided
bros abeg how i go take get dat firm i don dey huzzle dey firm siiiiiinnnnnncccceeeeeeee,
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Afrok:
More like beauty pageant for marine spirit, scary looks...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Slimmos(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
This idiot dat calls himself a pastor is a useless man and a disgrace to xtianity... Imagine beauty pagent for church? Smh... Imagine how d ''ugly'' will feel
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
There are some things that churches shouldn't do.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by begwong: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Does it mean he must organise a pageant yo select the one he wants marry?
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by kowema(f): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
100Cents:

You say ?

I no wan laugh o.

We no dey hear word for DR. IGUEDO GOKO CLAEANSER everyday.

Hahaha..
Lol......That tin dey work pieces o
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by 100Cents: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
kowema:

Lol......That tin dey work pieces o

What ailments does it cure ?
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by oziduru: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
oziduru:

http://pulse.ng/religion/chris-okotie-meet-winner-of-popular-pastors-queen-esther-beauty-pageant-id3356639.html
.So Moderator you went ahead and removed my comments because I exposed your illegal deeds.You better remove the url and paste the url I pasted when I posted the news otherwise I will contact Seun as soon as possible.I dont like this kind of scam.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by oziduru: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
oziduru:

http://pulse.ng/religion/chris-okotie-meet-winner-of-popular-pastors-queen-esther-beauty-pageant-id3356639.html
.So Moderator you went ahead and removed my comments because I exposed your illegal deeds.You better remove the url and paste the url I pasted when I posted the news otherwise I will contact Seun as soon as possible.I dont like this kind of scam.

http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1C6q91U&h=aAQHHHR7i&enc=AZMCwlBPQa044BXhiUJ2fsNFY5WGVsok8YcQJYYaUXcHZ1pfgYMvDkG1sjgDZZj_PcAEtiTK-sNTFIiWAcbiF2Ncb7rTUDIKDnn3z251mlV3cQ
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by born2fuckpussy: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
I think Nigeria mark the beginning of the world and it will surely mark the end of the month. No wonder everything about revelation is happening in Nigeria but that of Genesis have been stolen by oyinbo people, I know it also started from Nigeria
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Boss13: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
blesseddivah:
She's cute... I think the queen in church has different roles to play dan other secular queen...

Exactly. Roles like warning the bed of the man of God. grin
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by dokunbam(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
ugwuishi:
Very soon, native doctors go dey organise brauty contest. Mtchewwwws

U mean Contest for ojuju
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by recentelder(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Church peagent! The world is supposed to look at xtains to set pace not other way round. The lord is watching

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by kingGoldust(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
oziduru:

The church members self are mumu they can't even lets the pastor know that .its rubbish
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Jesuspikin87(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mykel4God:
Wonder shall never end

Anyway,the man of is very wise,cos he know that has he is showing off the beauty of those girls,soon wealthy men will start parading his church asking for those girls hand in marriage,and from there they will become his member

Sure Pastor

Wrong! The wife becomes a member of the husbands church not vice versa.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by RebelLeader15(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pastor Chrazy Okotie: Organising beauty contest to select wife number ..... Since 2009
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by harry509: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
oziduru:

na wa 4 nigeria wit churche's, person nu kw wich am he or she go 4lo again embarassed embarassed as 4 d 3rd picx it remind me of dis old film {7 voyage of simba} yu piple shud continuel ooooO
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Henix(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is that not the Pastor that his collection of exotic cars was on news the other day? Look at what they have turned Church to

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
And she's dressed like the devil

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
ifyalways:
Scary pictures.

Churches now organise beauty pageants?

Ovoko Nsukka cheesy
grin grin
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by concernedofm: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
End time is near. Worse happening in other Churches, some members date so called men of God to get material gifts, like exotic cars, phones, shopping spree here and there. Signs of end time.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by youngchizi(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is dis ordained by God? If yes where in bible or in quran pls
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by concernedofm: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
End time ministries, we all need to be careful.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by ddooskie(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
2kris:
bros abeg how i go take get dat firm i don dey huzzle dey firm siiiiiinnnnnncccceeeeeeee,
grin check Christian bookstores, they should have it.
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Phlakes(f): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2014
ifyalways:
Scary pictures.

Churches now organise beauty pageants?

Ovoko cheesy
not churches bt pastor Chris okotie's church
Re: The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 19, 2014
trying to recruit new a new wife for Okotie. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.