Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

WHY VOTE BUHARI FOR 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY VOTE BUHARI FOR 2015 (702 Views)

Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad / why vote GEJ that can't uphold his words and failed in every positive sect? / Why Vote For Buhari / Bakare ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY VOTE BUHARI FOR 2015 by Emphany: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
NIGERIA DO NOT NEED CHANGE,NIGERIA NEED IMPROVEMENT.
I am a Nigerian,and i speak not for the sake of arguements but for the love for my contry.
People in the north will always support a northerner in power and no other individual involved,this is well known for a Hausa man(CPC proves me right),they always support their own Good or Bad. ACN,ANPP and others only see this as an oppotunity to raise their flag and Gen Buhari of CPC is Just the pole for that,the hausas are always there.
Now a 4in1party and supporters(all anti-Jonathan) came together to make the APC(all anti-PDP),the first question that should pop in ur head is "WHY?". It is definitely not a plan to create a good president/leader,it is an innovated battle to defeat d party PDP,all for a so-called political ambition and individual gain(afterall,they were @ peace with Jonathan until his interest for 2015,which means "PDP AGAIN"wink until then he has been the best president.
President Jonathan may have his flaws,just like Babangida,Abacha,Abubakar had theirs,yet a typical Hausa man will say "BAA KOMAI"(its ok/no problem). You and I rejected Buhari in the 2011 election,because we know he is not "the right man". We also knew Pres. Jonathan may not be "the right man" but he was better of to Gen Buhari.
2015-THEN WHY GEN. BUHARI!!!
The 4in1 party (APC) had their massive supporters(now more than the PDP) mostly in CPC/ACN,bringing all into one,and you espect a "good say" about Pres Jonathan knowing his party PDP. He may not be the best,but he has faced stronger challenges than all predisessors combined- his challange with OBJ a mentor,Crisis after his election,Boko-haram and the Chibok girls...yet Nigeria has the Strongest Economy in Africa above Egypt and south africa,university lecturers dept wiped out,more federal university approved,even created alimangiri sch evn if the northerners won't appreciate.
Nigeria needs to improve its security but so does Syria,Iraq,America,Canada,pakistan,Isreal and so on. If corruption is the aligation on ground,and dats the only reason Buhari needs to come in,then please let us not be fools,Gen Buhari is just a route to a worse currupt indices,lokking at the leaders of his party.
APC needs the votes from the north/west to counter that of Pres Jonathan.
The northerners are no fool though,if Buhari wins,APC will split again in 2019,if Pres Jonathan wins,APC will split and then the currupt minds will run back to PDP for shade(but i pity them),APC has these fears of splitting,but i'm sure they will.
Nigerians,lets not be fooled by APC supporters saying babbas(i wonder who you think they'll support),the hunger for power will never win in 2015, Pres Jonathan has done good,lets help him do better and challange his flaws,its our right.2015 NIGERIA DO NOT NEED CHANGE,WE NEED IMPROVEMENT(change is not constant where there is room for improvements- Emphany

1 Like

Re: WHY VOTE BUHARI FOR 2015 by Ezedon(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
We need improvement not backwardness, we need digital president not analog, we need GEJ not GMB
Re: WHY VOTE BUHARI FOR 2015 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Absolutely nonsense. Even the op himself knows that he is just blabbing.

1 Like

Re: WHY VOTE BUHARI FOR 2015 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ezedon:
We need improvement not backwardness, we need digital president not analog, we need GEJ not GMB

and which one do we have more of from 2009-2015. Improvemnt of barkwardness?

1 Like

Re: WHY VOTE BUHARI FOR 2015 by Emphany: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
papiforreal:

and which one do we have more of from 2009-2015. Improvemnt of barkwardness?
if your seeing backwardness presently with Nigeria at the top Economy list in Africa,decrease in impotation,power supply(though not constant but better than 2010),then i crown you as "anti-progress" and ungrateful to God for giving you such a president.if u can not appreciate this tremendeous efforts,then i wish u the same apraisal in your efforts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Bishop Condemns Obasanjo’s Attack On Jonathan / Brief Analysis Of Some Nigeria's 2015 Presidential Candidates / VIDEO: Watch President Jonathan Talk About MEND In 2010 And 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.