Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! (662 Views)

How I was Cured Of Bedwetting / Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. / At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
I Remember I Stopped bed wetting in Jss3.

And the funny part of it I was always dreaming of peeing in the toilet any time I wet my bed, If I finally open my eyes, Bed don Full.

Anytime I wake up maybe around 2 to 3 Midnight, I will have to change my Cloth so my Mum don’t get to Notice that I bed wet, Then go to the backyard and throw the Cloth inside the Next Compoud, At a Point I had just 2 cloths remaning.

Momsy tried sha. She will call me around 8pm in the Night to go to Iya Alakara side to ease myself into their Fire that it stop someone from bedwetting, E no dey work joor!!!share yours.
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! by dkronicle(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Stopped in ss2. Tho it wasnt everyday piss piss.
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! by Youngsage: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Good for ýou. I guess...

undecided
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! by Emmyginger(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
mine was js2.i always dream am in a toilet wit beta ac,wen i wake up.my broda body go dn full wit piss,i go change ma cloth immediately..4 morning ma mum go tink say na im piss
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
I never peed on my body I was born with 25iq

tongue
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
samflexxy:
I never peed on my body I was born with 25iq

tongue
Sam, have you been attending the classes?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
laykorn:

Sam, have you been attending the classes?
Ayamlaykorn
you never told me when am to take classes
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! by Movesz(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2014
The last time i bedwet i was 6 at that time i tot i was drawing a map on the ground...woke up and found out the map was real only that i was drawing the map with my dyck..lol cheesy
Re: Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! by wolesmile(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
this story u want us to be sharing....... dia ris God ooooooooo.

anyway, i was in JSS 2 when i stopped completely

(1) (Reply)

Another Thing U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) / . / If You Watched This Match, Your Childhood Was Awsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.