Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 (3951 Views)

Free Car Wash For Charity In Abuja On Saturday 27th Sep,2014 / A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ajagx1: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2008
How can we see others so that you can see the devils and angels you have been dealing and talking with on phone.
As for me i have seen Viperman,Igwe,dearekay and baba Jenju live but i think we should organise a party where we can see and meet other nairalanders in Lagos and other parts of the State.

for more info.08029470609,08077191469 and 019507440

One love
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by jenju(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2008
ajagx1:

How can we see others so that you can see the devils and angels you have been dealing and talking with on phone.
As for me i have seen Viperman,Igwe,dearekay and baba Jenju live but i think we should organise a party where we can see and meet other nairalanders in Lagos and other parts of the State.

for more info.08029470609,08077191469 and 019507440

One love

@Ajagx1, what can I say, you've helped me sell several cars starting with the 2004 Sequoia - we all smiled to the bank after those transactions. We conducted business, based on trust and professionalism without having ever met each other. I thank you for coming all the way to Abuja to meet me, after I left Lagos. Insha Allah we shall partner in several more ventures.

I'm back to base now, expect some emails soon.

Cheers,
J
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2008
Ajagx my brother, even before I met you ,I knew you 're for real, actions speak louder than words, your sincerity will take you far,this just the beginning, good people  are difficult to come by and when we do, we try our best not to let them slip out of our hand.
I hope you keep to your path. Sky will definitely be your set off point.

When righteous is in authority people will surely rejoice.
Dealing with JENJU is
HAKUNA MATATA i.e you don't have to worry about anything.you are assured of quality, quantity and precision.
Jenju many people wanted to discuss with you but time acted against , nevertheless  I gotta your e-mail address.Will be communicating to you on due course
While the main masquerade shall be unmasked by next year. 

For others, you guys are great but few gotta learn from the honest and auto pacesetters.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2008
Igwe 1 am sure you guyz had time to discuss on the ups and downs on the auto section and definately how to move things foward i personally would luv'd to see Jenju and you guyz. wel we r all still waitin for our end of year dinner arrangement.ya and let us in with the main masquerade shall be unmasked by next year wink
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2008
babs2aroks:

Igwe 1 am sure you guys had time to discuss on the ups and downs on the auto section and definately how to move things foward i personally would love'd to see Jenju and you guys. wel we r all still waitin for our end of year dinner arrangement.ya and let us in with the main masquerade shall be unmasked by next year wink

I don't venture in an impossible task neither do I create a shakable masquerade, so watch out for agenda 2009. It will strike like thunder ,spread like breeze and be embraced by all.
By special grace of God, we shall get there.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2008
igwe 1:

I don't venture in an impossible task neither do I create a shakable masquerade, so watch out for agenda 2009. It will strike like thunder ,spread like breeze and be embraced by all.
By special grace of God, we shall get there.

seems you'v said it all may his Grace let us see the auto section in 2009 with new and innovative ideas
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by adexcarz(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2008
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2008
adexcarz:

@Forumites,
This is one meeting i missed out. Poor me i had to travel out of town.
Don't worry adexcarz,
I will brief you when you 're back to Abuja.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by promise72(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2008
wey pics?
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by nkc(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
igwe 1, which masquerade, abeg brief me, we need see oh, dis one wey u dey abj, dey chop alone, they collect vin numbers for every big joint, hmmm grin grin grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2008
promise72:

wey pics?
what pic?  grin

nkc:

igwe 1, which masquerade, abeg brief me, we need see oh, this one wey u dey abj, dey chop alone, they collect vin numbers for every big joint, hmmm  grin grin grin

LOL, Am stuck of word.I will be back!!! shocked cheesy grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2008
"Abuja conference" was not organized or sanctioned by Nairaland, pls keep your private meetings private. You weren't sent there to represent Nairaland. Endorsing one dealer is really in bad taste, enough of the sycophancy.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by inspiredm(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2008
wwheelz:

"Abuja conference" was not organized or sanctioned by Nairaland, please keep your private meetings private. You weren't sent there to represent Nairaland. Endorsing one dealer is really in bad taste, enough of the sycophancy.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158762.256.html#msg3202806 confirms it all cool cool
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2008
Agenda 2009 should be on how to move ahead not misinterpretation and survival of the fittest, but collective effort.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ziontrain: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2008
Nairalanders, I wonder why some people are threatened by upright, clean and honest dealers. What is wrong in some nairalanders coming together to celebrate integrity and honesty of one of their members visiting from the US? Instead of joining the group of honest and trustworthy car dealers, some jealous and unscrupulous dealers are busy trying to trash other forumites!

Nairalanders are too intelligent for these childish and dumb antics. They can read between the lines and they know who to trust. This forum does not belong to a single individual but to all of us.  No more tolerance for odometer changers, salvaged vehicle dealers, cheats and dealers who avoid posting VIN numbers of their vehicles upfront in order to hide problems and faults that would be revealed by doing so. No one can come here to dominate and bully anybody again. Those days are long gone. Honesty and uprightness is now the order of the day. Get over it!
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2008
ziontrain, don't get it twisted, try to stay focused on the issues.

Who said it's bad for people to meet in Abuja or Dubai or London or Houston or on the moon for that matter the issue is Nairaland forumites did not direct anyone to go and discuss  or decide anything on their behalf. I am not a car dealer so what is the threat to me?? My problem is I can't stand bullies or self-righteous individuals who have their own faults going around pointing fingers at other people. You and igwe1 are sexists (let me know if you need me to remind you of past statements you've both made to prove this) but no one is crucifying you because of that.

You said "coming together to celebrate integrity and honesty." A laudable achievement no doubt. Anyone can meet with whomever they wish, if I get together with siga, inspired, busybody and some others who have defended inspired in the past does that mean we got together to celebrate something dubious? I've never met inspired but I've seen his errors in the past and I have no stomach for magomago but neither do I have any patience for bullies.

"odometer changers, salvaged vehicle dealers, cheats and dealers who avoid posting VIN numbers of their vehicles upfront in order to hide problems and faults" should toe the right path but who has made you a judge over them?? We all know mandatory display of VIN should be the order, if someone doesn't display then move on to the next dealer. These salvage vehicles can be dangerous, agreed but they are also sold cheaper to offset so what if that's what a person can afford? Do clean vehicles never get involved in an accident?  The man that eats gari three times a day, do you think it's because he doesn't like chicken and wine? he's spending what he can afford. Cars with clean titles are more attractive but not everybody can afford the specific model he wants. So, he/she comes to Nairaland, sees the advert with the VIN, gets the report and then decides if they want to buy or not. Everyone is an adult.

Back in Sept, I was in support of you and igwe1 with part 1 of this VIN issue but I now see why it will continue to be hard to trust a Nigerian purportedly doing the right thing. Next thing you know, they are meeting in Abuja to create an agenda and coming back here to make comments like sycophants. Let each person's deals speak for him/her, don't come to enthrone nor crucify anybody here. We've had enough.

The issue is disclosure so that an individual can make a reasonable decision based on the vehicle history, stay focused or start your own forum where you can decree only clean vehicles. Until Seun declares he only wants clean vehicles, VIN display remains the only rule. Enough of the harrassment.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 12:28am On Dec 10, 2008
@wwheelz
Are you affected? sorry ooo, but if i may ask, what are you defending in inspire m, I like people i can trust any day anytime brother.
he failed me by bringing up allegations on a simple matter.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 10, 2008
igwe, what I'm defending is the right of anybody to come to this forum and try to make a living without harrassment. As for me, if inspired advertises a car without a VIN, I automatically assume the title is not clean and I move on from there. The most I would do if I'm really interested is politely ask for the VIN. If he doesn't answer, I make my own conclusions but I don't broadcast it to the forum.

It doesn't sit well that all of a sudden our igwe is touting one particular dealer when there are several on this forum. That's just not right!! Beware the dangers of a monopoly, stifling competition only works in the favor of the monopolist, the market as a whole suffers when choice is destroyed!!
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 12:47am On Dec 10, 2008
listen wwheelz , knowing quite well that the car is under  Pre order, am obliged to inform him or anybody unless he has it in stock then the buyer can do proper inspections before any commitment.Let it not be a waste of time waiting for days and end up getting lemon.
simple

and i don't tout for anybody in particular, trace Jenju's transactions and show me any dubious incident, we won't  use b/c of money sell our conscience, i tried to be polite even when he showed me his own carfax report , but he went ahead to insult himself.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 10, 2008
igwe, inspired said he uses CARFAX to purchase his vehicles and from what he showed us, CARFAX didn't report the frame damage. Fortunately, Autocheck revealed it as displayed by you. Sometimes, one agency misses/does not report something the other has reported. With the Jetta, I don't think inspired had any idea of the frame damage and when you brought up the issue you were suspect because of your recent "deliberations" and "endorsement" of a rival dealer after the "Abuja Conference."

It's important you be objective and neutral.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by inspiredm(m): 1:06am On Dec 10, 2008
wwheelz:

igwe, inspired said he uses CARFAX to purchase his vehicles and from what he showed us, CARFAX didn't report the frame damage. Fortunately, Autocheck revealed it as displayed by you. Sometimes, one agency misses/does not report something the other has reported. With the Jetta, I don't think inspired had any idea of the frame damage and when you brought up the issue you were suspect because of your recent "deliberations" and "endorsement" of a rival dealer after the "Abuja Conference."

It's important you be objective and neutral.

You have hit the Nail on the Head. Good Night cool cool

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos.
cool cool
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 10, 2008
igwe, this might come as a surprise to you but I actually have nothing against Jenju. As a matter of fact, I'm impressed with the way he conducts his business. My problem is with you tring to enthrone him  as "THE ONE." Who knows what kind of mistakes he made in his early career as a car dealer and how do we know that his every dealing from the first day was straight? In fact, how do we know that you wouldn't be tempted to cut corners if you started your own car business today? How do you know I'm not dubious myself? Only God knows who is clean. Some people are able to make their mistakes in private, some don't have that luxury but that doesn't make the latter group more sinful if all have sinned at one time or the other.

I fear monopoly oooo! no be better ting at all! We should be careful not to spoil the market for other car dealers trying to make headway by touting a particular person. Competition is a good thing, keeps every dealer on his/her toes so the more, the merrier. Let the market decide whom they want to deal with.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by promise72(m): 1:47am On Dec 10, 2008
@ Wheelz,

Your fear are unfounded. Unless if, NOBODY can dominate the market. NOBODY. You only have to worry about you. If you happen to do the things that are not upright then, problem starts.

Everybody's got a nitche. dont worry about anyone else. Unless of course,

My 2 cents. grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by SisiJinx: 4:19am On Dec 10, 2008
You guys berra leave Igwe1 alone oh! Don't you know he is the Patron Saint of brainless car buyers! Without him, they will twisting like broken kites in the wind.

Sure, Sure. . . they are probably adults seeing as they are buying cars but that doesn't count here.

Please don't let the fact that they are good at making their own decisions and have done so for the better part of their lives deceive you.

When it comes to buying cars online, these SENSIBLE ADULTS with SOUND DECISION MAKING SKILLS become complete retards, babes in the woods, brainless and clueless mugus who need Igwe1.

So y'all berra recognize and join me in hailing Igwe1, the man who doesn't know when to say. . . WHEN!!

Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ziontrain: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2008
@wwheelz, there is nothing I dislike more than engaging in unintelligent conversations. Please if you want to have constructive discussions with me, at least do your home work and take some time to think about what you want to say before you say it. I fail to see the substance of your allegations and insinuations.

Can you just tell me where in this thread did anyone mention that they are meeting in Abuja and taking decisions on behalf of Nairalanders. Where did anyone say they were directed or sanctioned to hold a meeting in Abuja by Nairalanders? What has sexist got to do with my posting and where do I know you from? You are new here with only 15 postings (unless you are another Romeobest) so what exactly are you talking about? I don't get it!

You said everyone cannot afford clean cars - fine but I have said it more than once on this forum that there is serious market for salvaged cars that have been well restored. The problem is that some dealers want to continue engaging in deceptive practices of days gone by where they present salvaged vehicles as clean vehicles beating their chest that no one can match their price. If you want to sell salvaged vehicles that have been restored on Nairaland, by all means do so but inform buyers that your vehicles are salvaged and have been restored and possibly give some guarantee. I have seen a few postings like that on this forum. Is there anything wrong with that?

You say you have issues with a few people having a meeting in Abuja and hailing another dealer like sychophant and coming to enthrone him as whatever. If I may ask, where have you been all these days that people have been enthroning other dealers with titles like:

Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland

The truth of the matter is that anyone can enthrone anyone with any title they so wish - it's basically fundamental human rights/freedom of expression and no one has been complaining until now that you are trying to make an issue out of it.

Instead of us (nairalanders) to come together and celebrate one another and encourage one another and lift one another up just see all the nonsense we are talking about. I will advice that you disipate your energy on something more productive than these trivial and unproductive issues.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Jafour: 6:47am On Dec 10, 2008
Who is this wwheelz ? One  of the most brilliant, straight and unbiased contributors of ideas on auto section of nairaland that I have ever read. I must confess,  I have never read such a sound contribution. I am an avid reader on NL. I have read all the sycophancy being perpetrated on auto section by a few cohort who think in their myopic way of reasoning that only their voices should be heard. They can sing praises of who they like and at the same time condemn other dealers. The notable among this group is Igwe 1 and Zion Train. Honesty and trustworthy in their mindset mean vin listing on auto adverts.

@wheelz
You have said what is on my mind
''stay focused or start your own forum where you can decree only clean vehicles''. They can also decree vin listing on car adverts, preach their sycophancy, recommend dealers for the buyers they considered stupid, call for meetings every month with a new agenda (Not Agenda 2009), ban any person/dealer who has a different view, castigate any dealer selectively etc .

I hate to hear word like "sanitize",  and sentence like "few gotta learn from the honest and auto pacesetters" It is not too late to start your own forum.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2008
chei!!!!!

ziontrain, I just lost the reply I made to your rant because I thought I'd be finished in 15 mins and that's how long I logged on for. Well, I won't waste 15 more minutes replying you. I see Jafour has made a post. Trust me, there are many more like-minded individuals on this forum who are sick and tired of the bullying and sycophancy.

From your posts in the past, I know you can't articulate your position without childish insults. All my posts are clear and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand all I'm saying, only narrowminded people like yourselves can't see beyond their nose.

If I've only had 15 posts nko? you think posting on Nairaland is my reason for existence? In fact, e for no reach 15 posts if not that I was sick and tired of the nonsense going on here.

Congratulations on your 283rd post, now go to the Bank and cash that in.

Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2008
wwheelz:

igwe, this might come as a surprise to you but I actually have nothing against Jenju. As a matter of fact, I'm impressed with the way he conducts his business. My problem is with you tring to enthrone him  as "THE ONE." Who knows what kind of mistakes he made in his early career as a car dealer and how do we know that his every dealing from the first day was straight? In fact, how do we know that you wouldn't be tempted to cut corners if you started your own car business today? How do you know I'm not dubious myself? Only God knows who is clean. Some people are able to make their mistakes in private, some don't have that luxury but that doesn't make the latter group more sinful if all have sinned at one time or the other.

I fear monopoly oooo! no be better ting at all! We should be careful not to spoil the market for other car dealers trying to make headway by touting a particular person. Competition is a good thing, keeps every dealer on his/her toes so the more, the merrier. Let the market decide whom they want to deal with.

To start with, I gave my personal views and encounter with jenju as you guys already know. I can say that any day, if Inspire uses carfax and did not know of frame damage, what stops him from appreciating my discovery if that interests him.Furthermore it takes nothing to sound polite even when he doesn't like  what I say about Jenju.
I still put it as challenge to you guys, If anyone can show me any illicit deal from Jenju's  on Nairaland .I will be glad to withdraw my comment but if not why can't you guys emulate his foot steps other than talking for talking sake.
I know that world is full of evil people but light will ever surpass darkness any time any day.
This is indeed interesting, after all, this the essence of VIN listing, for us to analyze in an open forum rather than taking one novice buyer to a corner and give him the highest brainwash of his life.
grin grin grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2008
Jafour:

Who is this wwheelz ? One  of the most brilliant, straight and unbiased contributors of ideas on auto section of nairaland that I have ever read. I must confess,  I have never read such a sound contribution. I am an avid reader on NL. I have read all the sycophancy being perpetrated on auto section by a few cohort who think in their myopic way of reasoning that only their voices should be heard. They can sing praises of who they like and at the same time condemn other dealers. The notable among this group is Igwe 1 and Zion Train. Honesty and trustworthy in their mindset mean vin listing on auto adverts.

@wheelz
''stay focused or start your own forum where you can decree only clean vehicles''. They can also decree vin listing on car adverts, preach their sycophancy, recommend dealers for the buyers they considered stupid, call for meetings every month with a new agenda (Not Agenda 2009), ban any person/dealer who has a different view, castigate any dealer selectively etc .

I hate to hear word like "sanitize",  and sentence like "few gotta learn from the honest and auto pacesetters" It is not too late to start your own forum.

You guys could be good but not all, time will tell who is who, the battle line is drawn.
Watch out how long this argument can last.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by inspiredm(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2008
Jafour:

Who is this wwheelz ? One of the most brilliant, straight and unbiased contributors of ideas on auto section of nairaland that I have ever read. I must confess, I have never read such a sound contribution. I am an avid reader on NL. I have read all the sycophancy being perpetrated on auto section by a few cohort who think in their myopic way of reasoning that only their voices should be heard. They can sing praises of who they like and at the same time condemn other dealers. The notable among this group is Igwe 1 and Zion Train. Honesty and trustworthy in their mindset mean vin listing on auto adverts.

@wheelz

I hate to hear word like "sanitize", and sentence like "few gotta learn from the honest and auto pacesetters" It is not too late to start your own forum.

I'm really not bothered about Igwe1,

Just take a few minutes to read any Page of his past posts then you won't be surprised he's a NOT too Intelligent young man that will easily pass for a mediocre and I honestly mean that with all sincerity

Jafour and Wwheelz,

Lets not join issues with failures, its the End of the Year, Lets Count Our Blessings and Give Glory to God.
cool cool
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2008
@ Inspired M
Going through your past posts can prove the whole scenario, you are just getting better boy.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=102603.msg1832424#msg1832424
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=99851.msg1787983#msg1787983
The worst part is that you are  jealous of any other person doing better than you and can go extra length to insult the person. No be today.
grin grin grin grin grin

Who wan context with heavy weight champions. You are no match to Viperman either.
Your past has refused to let you forward. who knows whose prayer that is acting on you.

zero emergency management.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158762.256.html#msg3202291

Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2008
igwe, so we are back to old movie reruns enh? rehashing old incidents?

If nothing else, note that this young man called inspired has a "good head" Why do I say that? because despite everything, he still does well on this forum. Friendly advice, he whom God has blessed, let no man trifle with. He obviously has the charisma and personality to make progress. If I were you, I would be very embarrassed that after all the negative stuff I've sent his way, people still seek him out to do business with.

I rest my case but will definitely be back if you or ziontrain get me all heated up again.

15 days to Christmas, suuuuuuuurely you have better things to do. Don't forget to send me Xmas wishes on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neatly Used 407 / Bmw X5 For Sale / Registered 2013 Mercedes-benz E350 4matic..sold, sold, sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.