Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

What About Your "Uniqueness" That Causes Others To Criticize You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What About Your "Uniqueness" That Causes Others To Criticize You? (702 Views)

Graphic Photos Of A Man Who Suffers Rare Skin Disorder That Causes Tree Branches / Pix: Five Everyday Habit That Causes Sagging Boobs / Thought For Today: Celebrate Your Uniqueness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About Your "Uniqueness" That Causes Others To Criticize You? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
As the year is rounding up, I see every reason to look back at every stone of POSITIVE and Negative Criticism hurled at me here in NL and in real life with real people.

To some of you, you've decided to
"lay low" because of the silent misunderstanding between you and someone here in NL or perhaps school.

You might not be wrong, you might be, but I strongly believe that that "fault" in you is among the precious stones that carved your uniqueness.

So nairalanders, What is that UNIQUENESS about you that piss some others off either because of LOVE or JEALOUSY?

#No bashing please #
Re: What About Your "Uniqueness" That Causes Others To Criticize You? by lafflaff123(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Its okay to get Negative and Positive Criticism thrown your way, and as person its good you learn from both. The "YAB" or "PRAISE" over the internet, i take with a pinch of salt, as we are all faceless in a cyber world, and that i don't consider to be important, and that is why i laugh when i see people here, especially the females trying to form a CLIQUE.

Laying LOW because of attacks from others, shows COWARDICE.

For the real life scenario? the thing is not whether you get criticized or not, or even if you are Unique in anyway, or even if it transcends to if people are jealous of you or not, or even if they love you. The most important thing my friend is THAT YOU KNOW YOURSELF and do not let anybody(in the cyber-world and in the real life scenario) DETERMINE who you are.

You know yourself more than any other person.
Re: What About Your "Uniqueness" That Causes Others To Criticize You? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
My I don't care attitude tongue
Re: What About Your "Uniqueness" That Causes Others To Criticize You? by christiancy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
emusmith:
As the year is rounding up, I see every reason to look back at every stone of POSITIVE and Negative Criticism hurled at me here in NL and in real life with real people.

To some of you, you've decided to
"lay low" because of the silent misunderstanding between you and someone here in NL or perhaps school.

You might not be wrong, you might be, but I strongly believe that that "fault" in you is among the precious stones that carved your uniqueness.

So Romancelanders, What is that UNIQUENESS about you that piss some others off either because of LOVE or JEALOUSY?

#No bashing please #
My voice .. Tiny 1
Re: What About Your "Uniqueness" That Causes Others To Criticize You? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
lafflaff123:
Its okay to get Negative and Positive Criticism thrown your way, and as person its good you learn from both. The "YAB" or "PRAISE" over the internet, i take with a pinch of salt, as we are all faceless in a cyber world, and that i don't consider to be important, and that is why i laugh when i see people here, especially the females trying to form a CLIQUE.

Laying LOW because of attacks from others, shows COWARDICE.

For the real life scenario? the thing is not whether you get criticized or not, or even if you are Unique in anyway, or even if it transcends to if people are jealous of you or not, or even if they love you. The most important thing my friend is THAT YOU KNOW YOURSELF and do not let anybody(in the cyber-world and in the real life scenario) DETERMINE who you are.

You know yourself more than any other person.

Easily put... Difficult to put into practice... But possible!

As I once dabbled into:

Stating who I am, in contrast to being DEFINED by others, is one of the most difficult Life's Challenges, I face! (paraphrased)
Re: What About Your "Uniqueness" That Causes Others To Criticize You? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
christiancy:

My voice .. Tiny 1

I feel you . .. I have a neighbor like that... I know how it feels... He has joined the Soprano part of the Choir!
Re: What About Your "Uniqueness" That Causes Others To Criticize You? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
samflexxy:
My I don't care attitude tongue

Hmm...
Re: What About Your "Uniqueness" That Causes Others To Criticize You? by naijaboiy: 12:31am On Dec 19, 2014
People never like hearing the truth...especially if it comes in a raw manner grin

That's what I stand for grin

1 Like

Re: What About Your "Uniqueness" That Causes Others To Criticize You? by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
People never like hearing the truth...especially if it comes in a raw manner grin

That's what I stand for grin

That's a good one, Naijabuoy!

(1) (Reply)

10 UNANSWERABLE Questions Of Life.... Don't Try To. / What Is The Real Meaning Of This Picture ? / A Nairalander Volunteers To Join In The Trek For Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.