Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,740 members, 7,837,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan - Vanguard News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan - Vanguard News (606 Views)

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard / I‘ll Not Contest In 2015 – Jonathan (2011) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan - Vanguard News by ALISMILE(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
BY DANIEL IDONOR
ANKARA, TURKEY — President Goodluck
Jonathan, yesterday, said he has no ambition to
stay in office beyond 2015, assuring Nigerians
in Diaspora that while he will not contest the
2015 election, he will ensure that this year’s
election is free and fair.
The President promised that if voted in for the
next four years, he would ensure significant
improvement in key sectors of the economy —
security, power, education, road, health
amongst others.
“Without security, there is no government. So it
is not debatable, it is something we have to
addressed and we are working towards that with
vigour. But if I’m voted into power within the
next four years, the issue of power will become
a thing of the past. Four years is enough for
anyone in power to make significant
improvement and if I can’t improve on power
within this period, it then means I cannot do
anything even if I am there for the next four
years.”
Jonathan said this while interacting with
Nigerians mainly diplomats working in the
United Nations Economic Commission for Africa,
UNECA, and the African Union, AU, in Addis-
Ababa.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan - Vanguard News by saaedlee: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is this a joke or Joker?
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan - Vanguard News by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari said in 2011 after shedding crocodile tears that he will never contest elective position again In his life.
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan - Vanguard News by Mogidi: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari Promised Not To Contest Again - APC Chieftain

Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Finance and a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin has asked former Head of State, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari not to contest in the 2015 presidential election.

Jibrin who spoke to journalists in Abuja, said Buhari should protect his integrity by not contesting in the next elections in fulfillment of the promise he made to Nigerians in 2011, where he said he would not contest again, Leadership reports.
http://leadership.ng/news/385287/buhari-shouldnt-contest-jibrin
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan - Vanguard News by Ikengawo: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan - Vanguard News by tilluv: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2014
(The current Nigerian president says:

"security, power, education, road, health
amongst others.“Without security, there is no government. So it is not debatable, it is something we have to
addressed and we are working towards that with vigour. But if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past.".

Plsssss, I'm I dreaming? If so, abeg wake me up. 7 points agenda don bcome 5 important economic factors, where Mr. EMPLOYMENT dey, don waka go, ds time,e don miss road, e no ffg dem come nxt planned agenda "2015" too bad *crying*.

Uhn uhn Mr. Security and Mrs Power too no pass exam for 2011-2015. Na 4yrs course,no carry-over for our intellectual University of learners.com.ng. VC don change.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp And Jonathan Deceiving People / I'll Rather Have A DICTATOR Like Ghadafi Than A Democrat Like Jonathan / GEJ And Nigerians View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.