Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Believe In Change! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In Change! (458 Views)

Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In Change! by babs84(m): 5:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Over the years, since independence till date, alot of evil deeds have been perpetrated by our so called political moguls under the pretence of governing its people. We can not fold our hands to allow these acts continue to fadeout our destiny as a people who are meant to unite under one God. There is always a force of change that would eventually prompt the very patriotic Nigerians to resist being enslaved by the so called government of the day. Let us change the way we live, eat, drink, and think so as to channel a cause for a better tomorrow. We know what is best for this nation at a stage we found ourselves. I want to believe that CHANGE has to be the order of the day, so as to make our lives better as a people and to also make our country an envy of other countries of the world. For One Nigeria, I recommend CHANGE!!! by Babatunde Benedict from Ondo State.
Re: I Believe In Change! by Ikengawo: 5:43am On Dec 19, 2014
Babatunde Benedict you're an imbe

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Change! by babs84(m): 5:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Ikengawo:
Babatunde Benedict you're an imbe
Thanks for your observation my abled igbo brother. I feel we should stand up for what we are as a nation and stop calling eachother names. The truth is always bitter than yoyo bitters, but its good we talk about it.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Commissions 60-bed / Nigeria's Economy Resilient, Robust, Credit-worthy - Moody / General Drags Nigerian Army And Others To Court Over Unlawful Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.