Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Relocating To Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Relocating To Lagos (2129 Views)

Relocating From Port Harcourt To Lagos / Relocating And Giving Away A 54x12 Vitafoam Matress And Generator / Relocating To Nigeria For Good With $200,000 Dollars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Lagos by obusng1: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Hi House, I'm a young man of 30years without a job since I came out of school. I want to relocate to Lagos to search for job. I hope is a good idea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Lagos by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 19, 2014
very good idea

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Lagos by Uchboggy(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2014
obusng1:
Hi House, I'm a young man of 30years without a job since I came out of school. I want to relocate to Lagos to search for job. I hope is a good idea?
very very good
Re: Relocating To Lagos by starlingbawa(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2014
It all depends on the type of employment and job opportunities you are on the prowl for.

I'd say relocating to lagos to search for jobs might be a great idea considering you get to meet lots of people and hopefully you could run into the right people you desire to meet.

Not to sound discouraging or anything, I wouldn't necessarily think it's a good idea if you are looking at the 'Oil And Gas' sector. More like Port-Harcourt and Warri.

My opinion though.

I wish you luck in your endeavours!
Re: Relocating To Lagos by Hero10001: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Well, it's good to change environment but you have to Go back to the "State of Mind" and think clear..
Do you want a job or you want to make money?
You can make it anywhere bro, TAN never relocated to lagos to be the president of Naija, he stayed in Otuoke.
Open your eyes, make use of your brains.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Lagos by LaurelP(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Considering the fact dat you lack experience and age isn't really on ur side, coming to Lagos won't be as rosy as u might think.
U must be ready to start small. Lagos is already saturated, infact am even thinking of relocating back to Uyo where I came from.
So if u re in a developed city like maybe Ph, Uyo, Warri etc, I'd advice u consider staying back if u sth small ure doing.

3 Likes

Re: Relocating To Lagos by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2014
LaurelP:
Considering the fact dat you lack experience and age isn't really on ur side, coming to Lagos won't be as rosy as u might think.
U must be ready to start small. Lagos is already saturated, infact am even thinking of relocating back to Uyo where I came from.
So if u re in a developed city like maybe Ph, Uyo, Warri etc, I'd advice u consider staying back if u sth small ure doing.
Sorry, but are you really the one fending for yourself?
Back to topic, one day, Lagos will be full to the extent that once you get to Ojota, it will take you three weeks to get to Orile and two Months of struggle to get to Ajah.
anyway, there are much opportunities in Lag, but definitely it ain't gonna be easy.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Lagos by LaurelP(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2014
Bossforeva:
Sorry, but are you really the one fending for yourself?
Back to topic, one day, Lagos will be full to the extent that once you get to Ojota, it will take you three weeks to get to Orile and two Months of struggle to get to Ajah.
anyway, there are much opportunities in Lag, but definitely it ain't gonna be easy.

Yes I am
Why?
Re: Relocating To Lagos by Jtmanager(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2014
jus finished school young corp Lagos is definitely calling
anyone with clues as so best environment
Re: Relocating To Lagos by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2014
LaurelP:

Yes I am
Why?
Ok, bravo.. are you an entrepreneur and what do you do?
Re: Relocating To Lagos by LaurelP(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Bossforeva:
Ok, bravo.. are you an entrepreneur and what do you do?

Well I run a private home tutoring service for students.
Re: Relocating To Lagos by rattlesnake(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2014
Where were u before?
Re: Relocating To Lagos by peteonline: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2014
You need to be persistent and prayerful in your job hunt. Don't give up -You just dont know when it will click!

Find all the latest scam free jobs in Nigeria here www..com
Use this link to post your CV for employers to get to you anytime! http://www..com/submit-resumecv/

Good luck
Re: Relocating To Lagos by Braggante(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
When many are considering relocating out of lagos. But it Depends on where you are currently living, and the nature of your qualifications, largely lagos lifestyle is overrated. Looking for a job in lagos is not child's play either. Consider setting up your own business where you are and grow steadily, in Lagos that is not easy. Look around you, wherever you are, search for opportunities and seize it.
However if you want to use your certificate to slave corporately, and grow old quickly with deteriorating health,, live in a densely populated and polluted environment, have little money to save due to the expense of living in Lagos, then Lagos is a good option.
Lagos sucks the life and zest out of you. Please think it well before moving

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Lagos by emilyone(f): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
See this one wan come lasgidi when some lipsrsealed people wan jah comot
Well, different strokes for different folks.
Re: Relocating To Lagos by AdeniyiA(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
if i am offered a job in Lagos that pays ×2 of what i am presently earning, i won't go that place not to talk of when i am jobless.
Re: Relocating To Lagos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
emilyone:
See this one wan come lasgidi when some lipsrsealed people wan jah comot
Well, different strokes for different folks.
much opportunities on techpreneurship, and some careers abounds there than in any other place.. Check.
Re: Relocating To Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Guy you harsh.... cheesy
AdeniyiA:
if i am offered a job in Lagos that pays ×2 of what i am presently earning, i won't go that place not to talk of when i am jobless.

(1) (Reply)

MONDAY OPEN VACANCIES (lagos And Northern Jobs) / Who Knows About The Concept Group / Legit Medical Certificate And Medical Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.