Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3418 Views)

Buhari Winning Kano As More Results Emerge / CHANNELSTV: Statistics Prove Buhari's Winning Chance / Buhari's Winning Chances Will Fall If He Doesn't Pick Fashola As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by bsjay(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Adminisher:

Buhari has won this latest one both at the polling booth and online. The only surprising things I see is that the margin might be higher than projected. Only educated people vote online. Votes have been rigged massively in all the elections so far (Jonathan said so himself not Buhari, Yaradua also admitted it) Buhari who has no respect for the Nigerian electrical process gave the TRUE REASON he has been losing a few weeks ago at the workshop for non violence....''rigging at the point of computer entry of votes" which was proven with evidence at an election tribunal.
The evidence was so compelling but the judge was transferred and another judge came to squash the case in an untidy manner.
So u think but u must promise us that u'll not join in violence after the result announcement. Cos I already foresee great disappointment in ur camp. Accept my sympathy in advance sir.

1 Like

Re: . by Missy89(f): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mr Ajala travel, You did not state any observation just bland statements like " you visit a lot of states" and " apc use the social media well"

Your time will be well utilized if you focus on your concrete business
Re: . by Caseless: 2:25am On Feb 06, 2015
nabiz:
I am a local traveller because of the nature of my work. I will say I travels on average of three differents states in nigeria in a week and have traveled at minimum 27 different states in this year a lone even have repeated some like two three times. Am into decorative stamped concrete floor and people that are into the same business with me will understand me better

From all my travel travel this year, this are my few observetions.

(1) APC MAKES GOOD USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA THAN OTHERS.

(2)BUHARI WILL WIN JONATHAN IF ELECTION IS CONDUCTED ONLINE BUT IF CONDUCTED IN OOLING UNIT JONAH WILL WIN
u know nothing and probably have seen nothing. So, even in the north, supporters of BUHARI/apc are on social media? What an oaf..
Re: . by cjrane: 2:34am On Feb 06, 2015
nabiz:
I am a local traveller because of the nature of my work. I will say I travels on average of three differents states in nigeria in a week and have traveled at minimum 27 different states in this year a lone even have repeated some like two three times. Am into decorative stamped concrete floor and people that are into the same business with me will understand me better

(2)BUHARI WILL WIN JONATHAN IF ELECTION IS CONDUCTED ONLINE BUT IF CONDUCTED IN OOLING UNIT JONAH WILL WIN
APC e-rats are actually paid to keep posting crap online.
Just as they dominated NL in 2010 and 2013 posting that Ngige would win Peter obi and obiano, he lost all the time. They said Fayemi would win and the reverse happened, then all their new monikers went silent. Buhari's paid e-rats will still disappear after february 14th when Buhari shall lose again.
Re: . by Excuzeme: 12:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Well, it is one year ago now......... and l hope all those who said Buhari is winning ONLY on Social media have had to eat their own poo by now! tongue tongue

I hope people like PointB who said Osinbajo can never be his VeePee have swallowed their vomit now ....or has he deactivated his account out of shame?

Today January 2016, Buhari is President of Nigeria.... Prof Osinbajo is his Vice President.

Nntoor! tongue tongue
Re: . by wwwkaycom(m): 2:47am On Jan 24, 2016
nabiz:

Jonathan? You're living in grand illusion, wake up dude!
Re: . by dammytosh: 4:47am On Jan 24, 2016
KwoiZabo:
Its because they've sold their lives to the man below. Even in my wildest dreams, that puppet on suit below can never become my VP.

Now that he is the VP in oshiomole's voice

"Go and die"
Re: . by Hafter1: 6:00am On Jan 24, 2016
cjrane:

APC e-rats are actually paid to keep posting crap online.
Just as they dominated NL in 2010 and 2013 posting that Ngige would win Peter obi and obiano, he lost all the time. They said Fayemi would win and the reverse happened, then all their new monikers went silent. Buhari's paid e-rats will still disappear after february 14th when Buhari shall lose again.

Noisemaker. How far?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#nigeriadecides: 7 Reasons Why We'll Never Forget The 2015 Elections / Thread Is Now Closed. / Peter Obi Responds To Multiple Watch Pictures, Says They Are All The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.