Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian (3169 Views)

Hate Speech Victim: Free Bature Posters Flood Katsina / I Love Nigeria,but I Hate Nigerian / How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by pus33: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
why do some Ghanaian hate nigerian
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by Beesluv: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerians don't notice them

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by pus33: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
sad
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by kelvyn7: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
just the ways Yorubas hate Igbos and Igbos hate Yorubas cheesy
no good reasons. cheesy that's why it's called hate

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by funmijoyb(f): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
i guess is d ibo of Nigeria that they dislike. is easy 4 people to hate them

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by gab264(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
funmijoyb:
Outer from this thread and be fast about it"shmmmm
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by funmijoyb(f): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
gab264:
Outer from this thread and be fast about it"shmmmm
have i lied?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by Mutuwa(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
funmijoyb:

But, what makes you conclude so?
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by funmijoyb(f): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mutuwa:

But, what makes you conclude so?
are u new in dis world? don't think i nid to elaborate much on that
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by gab264(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
funmijoyb:

have i lied?
Yea sweetie u did!!
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by funmijoyb(f): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
gab264:
Yea sweetie u did!!
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by tpiander: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hm
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by ichoku: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Of course, when Ghanians decided in the 60s to expel Nigerians from their country it was the Yoruba they loved so much they expelled. What an irony. Again when Ghanaians were expelled from Nigeria in the 80s it was from the territory of the Yoruba that they loved so much that they were expelled. What a great love.
funmijoyb:

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by Mutuwa(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
funmijoyb:

are u new in dis world? don't think i nid to elaborate much on that

Are you new to processing simple information? Simple question, give reasons you want to tactically dodge the question.
Abegiii..you are too superficial please.
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
pus33:
Nigeria or country of the west
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by osesology(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
When two people are competing, there is always hate especially from the camp of the one that is getting defeated. Ghanaians are always trying to measure up to us but we are always one or two steps ahead of them. How come it's only Nigerian and South African music that keep dominating MTV Base? Until Ghana can come up with a suitable answer for that, they should stop hating.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by funmijoyb(f): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
ichoku:
Of course, when Ghanians decided in the 60s to expel Nigerians from their country it was the Yoruba they loved so much they expelled. What an irony. Again when Ghanaians were expelled from Nigeria in the 80s it was from the territory of the Yoruba that they loved so much that they were expelled. What a great love.

where is ur source?
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Charlie, I don't know o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In my opinion Ghanaians are the least of our problems. We have a country to build and we do not need the love from Ghanaians to build it for us.

It is their problem.

Truth is, wherever we go as Nigerians some of us piss of the people so much that they just generalize that we are all the same. Smart, cunning, sly, crafty, sweet tongued devils that easily convince their men and successfully woo and conquer their women. Ask the Europeans and South Africans.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by JiggamanGh: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
pus33:

Why do Nigerians hate Ghanaians would be a better question.

All I see is hate on this forum

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by JiggamanGh: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
osesology:
When two people are competing, there is always hate especially from the camp of the one that is getting defeated. Ghanaians are always trying to measure up to us but we are always one or two steps ahead of them. How come it's only Nigerian and South African music that keep dominating MTV Base? Until Ghana can come up with a suitable answer for that, they should stop hating.

Lol truly stupid. We are not competing. We on the same levels.
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by tpiander: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
how about we are apples and oranges.
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by BALLOSKI: 5:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Pus aka musiwa
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by V0lv0(f): 5:59am On Oct 17, 2015
I am so glad you used the word some and not all. There are some Ghanaians who hate Nigerians no doubt just like there are some Nigerians who hate Ghanaians.

The ones who hate Nigerians is mostly due to the unsavory behaviour of some of your people. I won't lie a lot of Ghanaians think Nigerians are all the same. Which is bad because not everyone is the same.

Anyways its not really a tribe thing. Majority of Ghanaians see a Nigerian as a Nigerian. We don't really differentiate or can tell the difference between tribes. It's only recently that we have become more aware of the 'tribe issues'.

I see Ghanaians and Nigerians always tend to fight on social media be it Nairaland, YouTube, Twitter etc etc but it's not common to find a real life situation of Ghanaians and Nigerians fighting each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by neolboy(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Its there life
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by iamord(m): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2015
pus33:
why do some Nigerians hate Ghanaians
If u can also answer this then we are good to go smiley
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by mightyokwy(m): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2015
funmijoyb:
Did you see igbos in ur dream?.
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by iamord(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2015
ichoku:
I problem with us is that we pull up emotions when matters arise instead of looking at things at a diplomatic level..what caused the Ghana government to expell Nigerians back then. And other wise. What where the factors that played in the expulsion. These are the factors we as matured people are supposed to look at.. Or when Cameroonian s deported some Nigerians from their country recently due to Boko Haram issues. Why did alot of nigerians take it personal. Even after Cameroon has clear reasons. This is just the immature emotions and hate am talking about.
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by iamord(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2015
osesology:
Even mtv knows that u don't have sense
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by mightyokwy(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2015
Mutuwa:

Are you new to processing simple information? Simple question, give reasons you want to tactically dodge the question.
Abegiii..you are too superficial please.

Pls just ignore her, she is just a kid
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by lolaxavier(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2015
pus33:

What is dis one saying
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by homesteady(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2015
is this really Musiwa's thread? wow! grin
Re: Why Do Some Ghanaian Hate Nigerian by MisterLongman(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2015
Its their problem, their headache......

Why should I care that inconsequential individual I don't even know hates me because I'm from Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Owns The Oil In The SW / PDP Leadership Tussle: Supreme Proceedings Updates / The Sorry State Of The Onitsha-awka Expressway In Anambra State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.