Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Why Do U Waste So Much Money On Your Isp For Cybercafe - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why Do U Waste So Much Money On Your Isp For Cybercafe (773 Views)

Do You Have Problem With Your Internet Or You Want To Change Your ISP? / Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / How Much Do U Pay Ur Isp For Your Cybercafe Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do U Waste So Much Money On Your Isp For Cybercafe by dlink: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2008
Why wasting so much money on ISP and going for Vsat connection for your Cafe and Office shocked
where my NEW TECHNOLOGY can give u a fast and reliable service that will be even be faster than the any connection u can think of.

Pls if you are interesting in geting this connection at affordable price this season so that you continue to smile why you run your cybercafe business.

There are a lot of advantages that this connection will give to cybercafe management, but you get to know it wen you start using it.

Our service is not like any other services, we give a trial period when you will use the service before completing the agreed payment.

Just give us trail and you will confess with mouth.
Call me on 08063849174 or email me on dlinkcommunication@yahoo.com

We also run some other services such as

1. Networking
2. Setting up cybercafe
3. Vsat installation and maintainances
etc
when you call you know more about us
Thanks
Re: Why Do U Waste So Much Money On Your Isp For Cybercafe by joshua1996: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2008
but i will like to know how much your internet we cost per 6month and can it reach somewhere liike osogbo,ogbomoso ,and ilorin , i need your reply you can aswell mail me at de.joshua1996@yahoo.com, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Expanding Your Cybercafe In Style / Hp pavillion 6325(used) 60gb,512mb,bluetooth,fingerprint / Brand New Acer Aspire Mini-laptops (1gig Ram, 160g Hdd, Webcam, Bluetooth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.