Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid (1567 Views)

Share Your Bed Wetting Experience As A Child / Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / Just For Fun:- Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by darepoju(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
I think I stopped wen I was like eleven...

And the funny part of it I was always
dreaming of peeing in the dream any
time I wet my bed, If I finally open my
eyes, Bed don Full.
Anytime I wake up maybe around 2 to
3 Midnight, I will have to change my
Cloth so my Mum don’t get to Notice. cos if she does' the punishment is that I will have to wash the cloths before bathing or dressing for school..even if its cold...

Momsy tried sha. She will call me
around 8pm in the Night to go to Iya
Alakara side to ease myself into their
Fire that it stop someone from
bedwetting, E no dey work joor!!!

share yours pls...just for fun...!

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
darepoju:
I think I stopped wen I was like eleven...

And the funny part of it I was always
dreaming of peeing in the dream any
time I wet my bed, If I finally open my
eyes, Bed don Full.
Anytime I wake up maybe around 2 to
3 Midnight, I will have to change my
Cloth so my Mum don’t get to Notice. cos if she does' the punishment is that I will have to wash the cloths before bathing or dressing for school..even if its cold...

Momsy tried sha. She will call me
around 8pm in the Night to go to Iya
Alakara side to ease myself into their
Fire that it stop someone from
bedwetting, E no dey work joor!!!

share yours pls...just for fun...!
I stopped wen I was 8, I remembered once wen we went visiting,we slpt over n before daybreak bed don full..omo c disgrace chai...
Re: JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by KMB: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2014
Had a family member that stopped at 16 years old and got the name 'MoWW': Ministry of Water Works

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by IceDaNemesis(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2014
I stopped bed wetting at age 2,no joke
Re: JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by cbrass(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2014
I stopped late oo can't remember the age sha but I remember when I discovered that I have peed on the mat I will wakeup and use style to push my younger sister to my initial spot and sleep on hers so by the time my parents wake us they will definitely transfer the aggression on her. grin grin

Twas really funny then

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by cbrass(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2014
IceDaNemesis:

Brossss na was oo wink undecided
Re: JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by darepoju(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
IceDaNemesis:

evidence or I don blivit...
did u say 2?... abah!....
Re: JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by saxwizard(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2014
Coming bak for coment proper wen its on fp
Re: JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2014
I remember spending the holz with my aunt at 5 yrs so me and cousin always slept on a bed together. That faithful night I bed wetted. I moved my cousin to my spot, removed my pant and hid it. Upon all my jack bauer skills that night them still catch me grin
Re: JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by IceDaNemesis(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2014
darepoju:

evidence or I don blivit...
did u say 2?... abah!....
which evidence you want again? It was my parents that told me. And I don't expect them to lie to me.
Re: JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid by cbrass(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2014
abfany:
I remember spending the holz with my aunt at 5 yrs so me and cousin always slept on a bed together. That faithful night I bed wetted. I moved my cousin to my spot, removed my pant and hid it. Upon all my jack bauer skills that night them still catch me grin

Lmao...this got me laughing so hard just like me too

(1) (Reply)

When Yoruba Men Are Discussing Politics In Public / I Wouldn't Wanna Laugh About The Postponement ,but I Can't Help This / That Awkward Moment - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.