Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? (31141 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / President Good Jonathan Attend Apostolic Faith Church The Best Church In D World / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by tuncy(m): 12:52am On Dec 20, 2014
delishpot:

Who said Nigerians want to know? Why must christianity be divided? Why cant a man just walk into any church and worship with the brethren there? A 3 year old once asked me why do we have many types of churches? He asked me why cant churches be the same? He was wondering why his mom had to take them far to worship when there is a church beside their home. That much wisdom comming from a 3 year old. Yet the old ones are not half as smart.
Na so una dey carry stir religious wahala.
Tell me, which church did Jesus Christ open? Redeemed?catholic? CMS? Olombaolumba? Which one did jesus start?

Which one did Jesus start? Most of them... Have you ever wondered why he gave diversity of gifts.
That's not ur business tho... Your business is: find a church where you re tot God's word and you re growing Spiritually! Where u submit to the authorities and stop being proud!

Get my point religion has nothing to do with politics but I see the ruling sect trying to rule our mind with religion.
Let me resound it again: who is a Christian?
A christian is Some one who is born again(born of the Spirit full of d Holy Ghost).

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by delishpot: 12:59am On Dec 20, 2014
tuncy:

Which one did Jesus start? Most of them... Have you ever wondered why he gave diversity of gifts.
That's not ur business tho... Your business is: find a church where you re tot God's word and you re growing Spiritually! Where u submit to the authorities and stop being proud!

Get my point religion has nothing to do with politics but I see the ruling sect trying to rule our mind with religion.
Let me resound it again: who is a Christian?
A christian is Some one who is born again(born of the Spirit full of d Holy Ghost).

I hear you. Its well o. Its man that created diverse version of christianity. Yes there is diversity in gifts but it doeant mean that because God gave us diverse gifts we should open our own version of christianity. AKA become daddy GO.
The fact that I worship in any church I deem fit, doesnt make me a proud person and why the fug should I submit to any one? I submit to only God.

3 Likes

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 20, 2014
9jatriot:
Not that religion is suppose to matter in our choice of leaders, but since the politics of today is centred around religion even when the so called religious people obviously do not follow or obey the tenets of their religion, we still choose to follow that line blindly.

In the light of that, we know Buhari is a muslim, we know Sambo is a muslim, we know Osibanjo is a christain and attends RCCG, but we are simply told GEJ is a Christian but no mention of the congregation he is a part of. Nigerians want to know.

Who cares about his denomination? A Christian is a follower of Jesus Christ, Who believes that Jesus is the ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE.

By the way what is Buhari's denomination? BOKOHARAM BROTHERHOOD?

1 Like

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by tuncy(m): 1:18am On Dec 20, 2014
delishpot:

I hear you. Its well o. Its man that created diverse version of christianity. Yes there is diversity in gifts but it doeant mean that because God gave us diverse gifts we should open our own version of christianity. AKA become daddy GO.
The fact that I worship in any church I deem fit, doesnt make me a proud person and why the fug should I submit to any one? I submit to only God.
You submit to only God? That's d pride I'm talking about! How do u submit to God? If not through men!
Heb13:17,1pet2:13!

I submit to you that ur hopping from one church to d other is clear evidence dat u aint growing spiritually! Eph4:11-14
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by delishpot: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2014
tuncy:

You submit to only God? That's d pride I'm talking about! How do u submit to God? If not through men!
Heb13:17,1pet2:13!

I submit to you that ur hopping from one church to d other is clear evidence dat u aint growing spiritually! Eph4:11-14

Thank you. I stand by my word. I submit to only God. No man can change that about me. I respect the law and order of where I find myself but my submission goes to God. That is why people like me will not accept for our women to obey every word that comes out of Daddy GOs mouths. People like me read the bibble and follow the principles therein. I believe you have read plenty of times how church members drink fuel, eat grass, allow wives sleep with pastors, sisters marrying wrong men and vice versa cos daddy GO said the "lord" said so? women leaving families hungry cos pastor said they should come to church at 4 pm and they cant leave to cook cos pastor finished preaching late, fathers, leaving families cos pastor said the wives/ kids are making them poor? Those are Zombies who submit to men rather than God
As for the pride talk, ha ha. You are welcome to your oppinion. When we get to heaven, we will see where your submission to man gets you compared to my submission to God.
I submit to no man. I attend any church around me where my spirit accepts their doctrine.I do not believe that I must belong to a given church as a member.
I can attend a church for 100 years and not be registered as a member. Its my choice you are welcome to do otherwise.
I am sure Jesus himself is weeping at how christians have bastardized his mission all in the name of being in control of the acct, the members, the doctrine, the lives and freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by tuncy(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2014
delishpot:

Thank you. I stand by my word. I submit to only God. No man can change that about me. I respect the law and order of where I find myself but my submission goes to God. That is why people like me will not accept for our women to obey every word that comes out of Daddy GOs mouths. People like me read the bibble and follow the principles therein. I believe you have read plenty of times how church members drink fuel, eat grass, allow wives sleep with pastors, sisters marrying wrong men and vice versa cos daddy GO said the "lord" said so? women leaving families hungry cos pastor said they should come to church at 4 pm and they cant leave to cook cos pastor finished preaching late, fathers, leaving families cos pastor said the wives/ kids are making them poor? Those are Zombies who submit to men rather than God
As for the pride talk, ha ha. You are welcome to your oppinion. When we get to heaven, we will see where your submission to man gets you compared to my submission to God.
I submit to no man. I attend any church around me where my spirit accepts their doctrine.I do not believe that I must belong to a given church as a member.
I can attend a church for 100 years and not be registered as a member. Its my choice you are welcome to do otherwise.
I am sure Jesus himself is weeping at how christians have bastardized his mission all in the name of being in control of the acct, the members, the doctrine, the lives and freedom.

Gud for u bro! But I put it to u dat u aint submitting to God! How do u submit to God in d first place? If you submit to God, you will submit to his word. Imagine every one is like you. Imagine d pastor of the church u attend last week sunday was visitor and tomorrow he is somewhere else... Imagine no ushers to set the chairs... Imagine everybody was a visitor! God isn't disorganized bro! Get a local church and be committed

5 Likes

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Cele
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by smudge2079(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Oritsejafor memba...
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by onadana: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
coolSome of this people we called Christians are of the occult.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by BlackHuman(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
desgiezd:
I heard once that he is a member of the Brotherhood Of The Cross & Star (Olumba Olumba Obu). I aint too sure of this anyway.
l lol.....he behaves like an olumba member.

1 Like

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by kennethchidi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
I think he is a member of pastor oritsejafor's church. wink
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by dj187: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
4 ur info GEJ worships with olumba olumba ogbu
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Gogetta(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Church of saTAN
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
The president only attends the Aso rock chapel....unless he is invited to your Church.... cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by AdmiralISAAC(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
OP is sufferin from misplaced priority, its not abt church or religion but d heart of the man himself, even if he lyk he shud be be babalawo as long as he has our best interest in heart I'd vote for him.
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by bigbozz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Does that really matter? All i know is that he worship the god he knows. The most easily controlled president 9ja has ever had and the weakest among his presidents.
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by jibsai(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
RichDad1:

OBJ is an Orthodox Christian [Anglican/Methodist] cool
Can you help with our CnC place of worship?

Obasanjo is a baptist...
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by condralbede(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
MFM....Mount of Fire Ministry,and fire will continue to fire anybody that stands against himshocked tongueshocked

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by victorazy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
9jatriot:
What Church Exactly Does Christian GEJ Attend?

Not that religion is suppose to matter in our choice of leaders, but since the politics of today is centred around religion even when the so called religious people obviously do not follow or obey the tenets of their religion, we still choose to follow that line blindly.

In the light of that, we know Buhari is a muslim, we know Sambo is a muslim, we know Osibanjo is a christian and attends RCCG, but we are simply told GEJ is a Christian but no mention of the congregation he is a part of. Nigerians want to know.

Every shit make front page nawadays!
What ind of question is this?

1 Like

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by dapsonjegz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
i fink its only ifa or orunmila dat can ansa ur questn
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by dj187: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
SuperMartins:
Is this your problem at the moment?
Na correct guy u be & I'm sure u grew up in PH, our Presido attends olumba olumba naim make hm no get conscience, I pity those dat does not know him too well but blindly support him

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by olumite2014(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
GEJ is a member of Church of Nigeria.
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
So that APC and boko will go there and detonate
Chukwu aju !!!!
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by tola9ja: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
google is still functioning

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by cynthia3d(f): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Grey message na d church wey he dey attend he told me personallly
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by haconjy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
delishpot:

Who said Nigerians want to know? Why must christianity be divided? Why cant a man just walk into any church and worship with the brethren there? A 3 year old once asked me why do we have many types of churches? He asked me why cant churches be the same? He was wondering why his mom had to take them far to worship when there is a church beside their home. That much wisdom comming from a 3 year old. Yet the old ones are not half as smart.
Na so una dey carry stir religious wahala.
Tell me, which church did Jesus Christ open? Redeemed?catholic? CMS? Olombaolumba? Which one did jesus start?
i guess you are a muslim, such questions ask or say by muslim
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by tuffgongjo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Olumba Olumba
Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
9jatriot:
What Church Exactly Does Christian GEJ Attend?

In the light of that, we know Buhari is a muslim, we know Sambo is a muslim, we know Osibanjo is a christian and attends RCCG, but we are simply told GEJ is a Christian but no mention of the congregation he is a part of. Nigerians want to know.

What mosque does Buhari attend and who is his imam?
You know Buhari is a Muslim and GEJ a Christian and you want to know Jonathans's denomination without knowing Buharis sect and mosque home

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
haconjy:
i guess you are a muslim, such questions ask or say by muslim

But they won't answer why they have shitte and Sunni mosques
Salafi and Wahhabi and Sufism or why Hausa and Yoruba Muslims have separate mosques even when of the same sect

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
This OP nor get problem at all, also the mod wey move this rubbish to FP. Wetin concern Nigerians with Church wey Jona dey attend, how will it move Nigeria forward or give people who are jobless or starving. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference / Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.