Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide (2440 Views)

Sales Agents Needed Urgently / Re: Direct Sales Agents Needed / Etisalat Recharge Card Sub-dealers Wanted Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by tradot: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
We appreciate those who had showed interest in joining our Delivery agents.

We have successfully completed the first phase and hoping to begin operation as we gradually pull in to the Nigerian market.

Now we are currently looking for Sales Agents All Over Nigeria.

The questions this article will be answering are as follows:

1) Who is a sales agent?
2) What are the duties of a sales agent?
3) What are the benefit of becoming a sales agent?
4) Who really is qualified to be an agent?
5) How can i apply?

Each question shall be answered accordingly. Please follow this thread for more details.
https://tradot.com
+234-806-6666-1321
https://tradot.com/contact-us
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by tradot: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
1) Who is a sales agent?

A Sales Agent is a self employed salesperson.
The Sales Agent usually works in a specific area and within a geographical limits.

As a Tradot sales agent, you will practically work online.

NEXT: 2) What are the duties of a sales agent?
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by Wonder1844(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
tradot:
We appreciate those who had showed interest in joining our Delivery agents.

We have successfully completed the first phase and hoping to begin operation as we gradually pull in to the Nigerian market.

Now we are currently looking for Sales Agents All Over Nigeria.

The questions this article will be answering are as follows:

1) Who is a sales agent?
3) What are the benefit of becoming a sales agent?
5) How can i apply?

Each question shall be answered accordingly. Please follow this thread for more details.
https://tradot.com
+234-806-6666-1321
https://tradot.com/contact-us

i sent my details d last time but never heard frm u guys
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by tradot: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wonder1844:
i sent my details d last time but never heard frm u guys

We attended to every mail sent...
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by Wonder1844(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
I did
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by tradot: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2014

Tradot sales agent will be responsible for the following:

1) Help interested sellers create store on the Tradot platform
2) Help sellers complete each order
3) Make sure seller is notified after new order has been made on his/her online store
4) Lift sellers complains to Tradot
5) Raise suggestions on behalf of sellers within your jurisdiction
6) Easily send cash to sellers after successful transaction
7) Creating a united seller’s community within the covered jurisdiction

The duties of Tradot sales agents are those outlined above and the those that will be added later. Now the next is
“3) What are the benefit of becoming a sales agent?”

I think this is more important, the real essence of becoming an agent. The next article, we shall outline some benefits of being a registered Sales agent on Tradot. The benefits and the earning opportunities are unlimited.

Just a hint, You really might not have to do it full time, you can combine other jobs you do too….
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by tradot: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2014
Tradot sales agents are paid by commission, which is a continuous process each time there is an order on such item.
Tradot has no restriction, we accept sellers any where in the world, but Sales agent will have to cover a location.

Tradot commission is paid on a 30% level on Tradot charges, which can be seen here http://tradot.com/fees

Possible earning scenarios:

If in your area you can cover 20 shops for example who sells different materials, like gadgets, cloths, accessories, auto parts, and so on.

The sales agent, will simply help these shops create online stores on Tradot, and help them mange their stores, as soon as an item has been ordered, the sales agent get notified too!

The earning opportunity is unlimited, On Tradot each item is searchable and is regarded as a buy able item.

Example: Just in one shop that sells phones and accessories, you could add up to 200 items just from that shop alone, which simply means there are over 200 possible ways to earn from Tradot only on items added from a shop. Just from that shop, you can add different phone makes, different chargers, ear piece, phone accessories, and so on. Each item added will have it’s own different link page, that it searched by Tradot visitors.

Being a Tradot sales agent is not as complex as you think, just help businesses create stores online, and when there is an order on such item, the Sales agent too is notified, to help in the coordination of sending the item to the communicated location.

Being a Tradot Sales agent is an added value to your income stream, and the earnings are unlimited. You also manage stores from the comfort of your home online, and you get updates on the go…..

Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by tradot: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2014

Any one above the age of 18 is qualified!
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by Cvesta(m): 2:04am On Dec 29, 2014
nice move
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by foxgiovani(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmm, sounds good. Is Tradot an E-commerce company? Like Jumia and Konga?
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by tradot: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2014
foxgiovani:
Hmmm, sounds good. Is Tradot an E-commerce company? Like Jumia and Konga?

Tradot Is An Online Market Place. Where you can easily create an online store, and get paid online!

Buyers are protected via our Escrow service...

On Tradot you can also sell digital materials, services stores, billing stores, you can also create online POS store. And many more

www.tradot.com
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by tradot: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Become A Tradot Sales Agent And Make More Money Online

Visit http://tradot.com/blog/post?TradotBlog_Become-A-Tradot-Sales-Agent-And-Earn-More-Money-Online-3be5

For more!
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by foxgiovani(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Pls what's your email address? I need to mail you
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by tradot: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
foxgiovani:
Pls what's your email address? I need to mail you

support@tradot.com
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by foxgiovani(m): 1:11am On Jan 04, 2015
tradot:

support@tradot.com
ok, will send u a mail
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by deturla: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2015
Nice one Harteelorlah...really nice.....abi make i come join sales agent??.....badtmantins...TRADOT Baba!!!....pls do not forget the compliance as discussed....Holla me on BBM!!
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by foxgiovani(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Is it still open?
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by tradot: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2015
foxgiovani:
Is it still open?

Please click this link to apply
http://tradot.com/members/sales-agents-registration
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
The train is moving fast............join the train!

soar to your peak....
Re: Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide by mirakecrea8(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2015
what happened to those that applied? till date nothing, no information

(1) (Reply)

The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Recruitment 2015. / Pls N.landers...who Else Got Or Av Any Idea Of This.... / Post Of A Chemical Engineering In Federal Civil Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.