Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] (1755 Views)

New In The Country And Willing To Make New Friends / Girls May Una Dey Pretend Am Hot My hobby is dat / Serious Nigerian Girl Who Stays Outside The Country For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Moderrator: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hi everyone, I am Dave Ozoalor, @daveozoalor a Lagos based programmer and lead developer, a martial artist (with medals) and a rapper.
I code for work, but during my hobby, i just fly around the country...on eagles wings smiley
I jump from rooftops and high grounds while doing my thing in the air.
Currently on my way to nollywood

Little profile:
Height: 6.2ft
Weight: 84kg
Structure: right handed
Kill move: left spin kick to the head

1. Me flying out of work

2. Me flying into the compound

3. Me flying down a story building

4. Me flying over twitter

I'm on Facebook http://facebook.com/daveozoalor

1 Like

Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by dapsoneh: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na xo craze dey start grin... btw, ar u from benin?

2 Likes

Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Moderrator: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
5. Me flying down a long staircase

6. My humble self on shirtless

7. Me on 180

8. Me doing the taekwondo knife kick to the jaw

Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by RichDad1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Get well soon bro. smiley)

4 Likes

Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Airforce1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
that old woman for your village don finally get you grin
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Moderrator: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
1. Welter weight Champion

2. On guard

3. Flying home after playing basket ball, a brother was dazed

4. Demonstrating the flight Eagle claw attack to some curious friends. Was captured by a camera man, who later showed me the pic

Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by naijaboiy: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
I think say na Aeroplane you dey talk about self undecided
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by yorex2011: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
You have got a lot decorations bro, hope to meet you someday.

By the way, where do you train?

1 Like

Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by decode55(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nice o! grin grin

I wish I know Martial Arts sad

I'd be looking for trouble anyhow; then if you retaliate, I'll beat you to stupor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
O boy na advertisements be this oh,all for the punna

1 Like

Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Baddestguyp(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin op, u go soon fly go clinic when u break ur leg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Moderrator: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
O boy na advertisements be this oh,all for the punna
Lol. No be advert ooo. Na mod move am come here. It was at the celebrity board before.
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by pinkycute(f): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
How real are you

embarassed
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Nmeri17: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2014

he even went and was tagging davido and Wizkid. *sigh. please let's donate money and do the needful for this nairalander
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Moderrator: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2014
Nmeri17:

he even went and was tagging davido and Wizkid. *sigh. please let's donate money and do the needful for this nairalander
I understand your pain sir. To air is not human smiley
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Moderrator: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2014
pinkycute:
How real are you

embarassed
I have many more pix. no Photoshop.
All ma pix and vids are crazzzzzyyy and breath taking
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by pinkycute(f): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
shocked

shocked

Can I see more wink

grin

Moderrator:

I have many more pix. no Photoshop.
All ma pix and vids are crazzzzzyyy and breath taking
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Moderrator: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2014
my link is on the first post.
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Thatdave(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
You have got a lot decorations bro, hope to meet you someday.

By the way, where do you train?
Thanks bro.
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by Baddestguyp(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
I still can't stop laughing at this grin
Re: Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] by MrFlexible(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Moderrator:
Hi everyone, I am Dave Ozoalor, @daveozoalor a Lagos based programmer and lead developer, a martial artist (with medals) and a rapper.
I code for work, but during my hobby, i just fly around the country...on eagles wings smiley
I jump from rooftops and high grounds while doing my thing in the air.
Currently on my way to nollywood
Little profile:
Height: 6.2ft
Weight: 84kg
Structure: right handed
Kill move: left spin kick to the head
1. Me flying out of work
2. Me flying into the compound
3. Me flying down a story building
4. Me flying over twitter
I'm on Facebook http://facebook.com/daveozoalor

Bro, I wanna advance my taekwondo skills. I was a white belter for 6months before suspending training. its been a year I stopped training. Please link me up with trainers in Lagos preferably in Ikeja area.

(1) (Reply)

Silly Boy My Son: / Seriously Looking For True Love / No Dating Room In Nairaland, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.