Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** (7524 Views)

Buying Of All Types Of Cars And Truck Now Made Easy: / HeavyDuty crane Imported Trucks,Graders,Concrete Mixer,truck Heads,gens For Sale / Brand New Ashok-leyland Buses and Truck Heads: 08187022943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by dammy336(f): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
For people who are looking to buy these trucks or for those that have and need managers for them,you can contact us as tbat is what we do.We hve in our favour a good number of customers,ranging from surveyors to architects and engineers who have regular construction works and also individuals so getting supplies won't be an issue by God's grace.Terms and agreements are made by both parties and you can be sure we wont renege on the agreement.Waiting for your calls,thank you......07033021353
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by planet4sure(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
asids55:

so what's the 11500 for?
500,000 will bring it out from the port
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by Marpol: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Marpol:
@fastshipping, how much should I budget for a 40ton truck? and a 25ton truck

It all depends on measurement. We have to see the full specification before we can give you quote. What brand of truck are you referring to?
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by Marpol: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
FastShipping:

It all depends on measurement. We have to see the full specification before we can give you quote. What brand of truck are you referring to?

Mack trucks. The dumper version that we use for hauling sand and chippings in Nigeria. You advertised some on the first page. In Nigeria they refer to them in tons.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Marpol:

Mack trucks. The dumper version that we use for hauling sand and chippings in Nigeria. You advertised some on the first page. In Nigeria they refer to them in tons.

We only have them in 20 tons and 30 tons.

Trucking them to the port is between $500-$1000; depending on the distance from where they are bought to the port of exit. Shipping the 30tons from the ports on East Coast to Lagos cost between $2800-$3700; depending on the length, height, width and weight. The 20 tons cost between $1,900-$2300 to Lagos.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by RareDiamond: 9:27am On May 05, 2015
The thread i created have been deleted by the mods. I can't remember the email i used in opening this account, so if you have an email let me know.

FastShipping:

We only have them in 20 tons and 30 tons.

Trucking them to the port is between $500-$1000; depending on the distance from where they are bought to the port of exit. Shipping the 30tons from the ports on East Coast to Lagos cost between $2800-$3700; depending on the length, height, width and weight. The 20 tons cost between $1,900-$2300 to Lagos.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by Abbey1987: 1:26pm On May 24, 2015
Please I need a Mack truck 20 tonnes and my budget is 2.5 million... Is this achievable fastshipping? I will be glad to read back from you and you can drop your whatsapp number for easy communication... Thanks
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 9:56pm On May 24, 2015
Abbey1987:
Please I need a Mack truck 20 tonnes and my budget is 2.5 million... Is this achievable fastshipping? I will be glad to read back from you and you can drop your whatsapp number for easy communication... Thanks

Add 200,000 naira to it and we can get one to Lagos for you and you clear it.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by Abbey1987: 9:42am On May 25, 2015
[quote author=FastShipping post=34063524]

Add 200,000 naira to it and we can get one to Lagos for you and you clear it.[/quote

I can't add that to it cos the clearing as well is up to 500k .... If that amount is achievable let me know your modality of payments and the agreement... Thanks
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 12:02pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Abbey1987 post=34072825][/quote]

Change the 2.5M to dollars and let me know when that is done so I can sell you one.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by Abbey1987: 5:55pm On May 25, 2015
FastShipping:

Change the 2.5M to dollars and let me know when that is done so I can sell you one.

Can you send me your number that u used on whatsapp so as to be able to discuss on some modalities of the bussiness
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by FastShipping: 4:28am On May 26, 2015
Abbey1987:

Can you send me your number that u used on whatsapp so as to be able to discuss on some modalities of the bussiness

I'm not on whatsapp. Email or PM me through nairaland communication channel.
Re: ***MACK Dump Trucks And Truck Heads: Cheapest Mack Trucks On The Market**** by sonety2k(m): 5:04am On Oct 03, 2015
FastShipping:
1988 DMM800 Monster Mack truck.

ALL WHEEL DRIVE

BUCKET LENGTH 20FT CAN HAUL 87,000LBS (40TONS)

350HP 12 VALVE

MASSIVE 65,000 SUSPENSION

12 SPEED TRANSMISSION

WORK READY

PRICE $13,000 TO BUY AND DELIVER TO PORT. ALL INCLUDED....

This monster truck is my favorite. Ask me why grin grin

My Chairman Please I need a Mack truck 20 / 30 tonnes clean like these your favorite above for my Uncle , pls send details (price & pictures.) to my mail address - sonetauto@yahoo.com

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Faulty Or Damaged Vehicles / Nigerian Used Toyota Yaris 850k now 700k / Sparkling Tokunbo 2006 Mercedes Benz CLS500 In Abuja ...price: N4.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.