Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria (49451 Views)

Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M / NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) / Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
tomistelle:

U sound so pained,,how about a dose of panadol??awon iyalaya e ni dummy

Very shameless fool!
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by tomistelle(f): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
new2020:

Very shameless fool!

After u ba?ode
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by gneisss: 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
mifavour:
if Akwa ibom stadium isnt here lemme quench
no mind the yeye op...e no do him research well
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by peemyke(f): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Diz list cannot be complete without akwa Ibom International Stadium undecided
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by gneisss: 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
ikechialex1:
Akwa ibom Stadium is the best of all stadiums in Africa, rated # 1
my guy chill first.. Egypt and south African has the best...u should have said west Africa
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 1:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Naija must bring our football swag back..Any aspiring presido wey get sense go campaign on sports too,promise to make Nigeria league lyk EPL coz most of our youths r in to football love
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by PhockPhockMan: 5:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Meringe:
Remove Enyimba stadium plz .its an insult to stadium. Since the former gov Orji Uzor kalu rehabilitated it almost 10 years ago, it has not received any facelift or rehabilitation. the current governor abandoned it. was there last week and I weep. the seats are no more. hoodlums have taken over the place. A stadium built in the middle of a perishable goods market, what do you expect?
Pictures or you're lying.
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by holatin(m): 6:14am On Dec 20, 2014
SavageGarden:
angry Holatin always looking to derail a thread.....Pig grin
Me derail a thread, just tell me you wan make dem ban me.

Still don't know why some nairalander get angry at my existence on threads.

Hating is bad for your health
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by nkenu(m): 6:53am On Dec 20, 2014
@Op, the plural of stadium is STADIA. pls take note shocked grin
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by monsterprick(m): 6:57am On Dec 20, 2014
kwara stadium no dey? ojoro

back in Hawaii football is sweet
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by henroe2k2(m): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2014
You say: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadia In Nigeria

Not: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by SavageGarden(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
Me derail a thread, just tell me you wan make dem ban me.

Still don't know why some nairalander get angry at my existence on threads.

Hating is bad for your health
You have the propensity to be a little bit gregarious when you shouldn't be. Its not good for your health
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by SavageGarden(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
nkenu:
@Op, the plural of stadium is STADIA. pls take note shocked grin
Noted it could be Stadiums too! Take note smiley
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by SavageGarden(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
peemyke:
Diz list cannot be complete without akwa Ibom International Stadium undecided
But It there na embarassed
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by SavageGarden(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
gneisss:

no mind the yeye op...e no do him research well
embarassed Seriously. Akwa ibom Stadium is included nah
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by gneisss: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
SavageGarden:
embarassed Seriously. Akwa ibom Stadium is included nah
i can see that now, originally it wasn't
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by holatin(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
SavageGarden:
You have the propensity to be a little bit gregarious when you shouldn't be. Its not good for your health
really
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by bobolizim(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Belmot:
If you are proud of those then I think its better to have none. When smaller and less wealthy countries build better stadiums.
lols...mention one country with lesser economy nd wit pics...as u claim can do bera dan dt...
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by adriel39(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
SavageGarden:
Akwa Ibom Stadium

Full nameAkwa Ibom International Stadium
LocationUyo,Akwa Ibom, Nigeria.
Capacity30,000 (football)
SurfaceGrass
Construction
Broke ground2012
Opened7 November 2014
Construction cost$96 million[1]
ArchitectJulius Berger
Tenants
Nigerian Super Eagles

very nice so beautifull stadium very good nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by adriel39(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Pictures or you're lying.
don't remove Enyimba stadium it's like good veiw shocked
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by SavageGarden(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
really
Yes nah tongue
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by Belmot(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
bobolizim:
lols...mention one country with lesser economy nd wit pics...as u claim can do bera dan dt...
I don't need to show u pix, u can simply google stadiums in Zambia.Then campare them with those so called beautiful one's we have here.
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by SisterCaro(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
00kris88:

Relax jor do you think they play Nigerian League matches on express roads?

Okay lets take pride in misplaced priorities. people are better off using those bad roads to go see those matches then
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
SisterCaro:

Okay lets take pride in misplaced priorities. people are better off using those bad roads to go see those matches then

ok, let me tell you this, do you also know its possible to construct roads that people won't use?

Where I stay, we have a road that is supposed to give us a shorter route to another part of town. This road passes through a village sort of and there are scarcely people who live there. People don't pass that road because, apart from few people living there, there have been reports of armed robberies and attacks from monkeys(presumed to have escaped from the wild life park) on that road.

So now, I'll ask you, is that road serving its function?

If there were some activities in that area, do you think the story will be the same?
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
SisterCaro:

ok, let me tell you this, do you also know its possible to construct roads that people won't use?

Where I stay, we have a road that is supposed to give us a shorter route to another part of town. This road passes through a village sort of and there are scarcely people who live there. People don't pass that road because, apart from few people living there, there have been reports of armed robberies and attacks from monkeys(presumed to have escaped from the wild life park) on that road.

So now, I'll ask you, is that road serving its function?

If there were some activities in that area, do you think the story will be the same?
Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by babyboy3(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2014
ikechialex1:
Akwa ibom Stadium is the best of all stadiums in Africa, rated # 1

Tell me your joking?

Have you seen all the 2010 WC? the smallest is 38k + which is bigger than Uyo Stadium,
Then Algeria have a 76k olympic size stadium
Egypt have an 86k and 74k capacity stadium
Zambia's new stadium

Am sorry but the Uyo stadium may look beautiful but a 30k stadium is not something a country of a 170m should be boasting about, and $96m for what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_stadiums_by_capacity

Re: The Ten Most Beautiful Stadium In Nigeria by phrankchek(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Help me tell dem ......people n dia ignorance sef .......a stadium dat cannot even host a single world cup game is now d best in africa.....when d Abuja stadium make sense pass am in naija ........Mtchew!..dis akwa ibom peeps tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) / 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.