Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,199 members, 7,867,484 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians (812 Views)

Electing Sheriff National Chairman Will Be Disastrous, Okupe Tells PDP / You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There / 2015: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck, Okupe Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by robosky02(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on Public Affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe, has said that the choice for the 2015 presidential election is crystal clear before Nigerians, noting that, it is either Nigerians vote good luck or back luck.

Okupe while speaking at an event organised to unveil the candidate of President Goodluck Jonathan held at Sheraton Hotels, Ikeja, Lagos, said, “There are two candidates for next year’s election, it is between Goodluck Jonathan and Muhammadu Buhari. The choice in this election is crystal clear, it is either good luck or bad luck. We are not there yet but we will get there very soon.”

“People say I am a Goodluck Jonathan fanatic and it is true. I stand for and work for what I believe. I have worked for two presidents and I speak because I believe in what I say. I do not wish to denigrate anybody. This Goodluck Jonathan is the very best that we have seen.

“There is no offense to compare ourselves with our Lord. The man Goodluck Jonathan bears a lot of burden, he keeps quiet, he is focused and does not talk anyhow so that Nigeria will remain one. There are members of the opposition that are deaf. It is not by coincidence that every good thing is happening in Nigeria,” he said.

Guest speaker at the event, Professor Dupe Olatunbosun said “I have looked at the presidential candidates of the two political parties (PDP and APC) and I intend to compare the two of presidential candidates because they have both served as presidents of this country.”
“Despite all the challenges we are facing, Nigeria’s economy has improved to become the number one economy in Africa, but the problem I have is that the wealth of this country is still in the hands of some few. I see a lot to be done. Corruption needs to be combated in all fronts in our society.”

“During the Goodluck administration, the Freedom of Information bill was passed. We all know that when Buhari was Head of State of this country, he did not have the challenges president Jonathan had,” Olatubosun said.

http://whispernigeria.net/either-vote-goodluck-bad-luck-okupe-tells-nigerians/
Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by aresa: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Okugbe, the goodluck we voted for is now badluck so what are you talking about? grin

3 Likes

Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
This self-proclaimed bastard keeps disgracing himself.

2 Likes

Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by robosky02(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
aresa:
Okugbe, the goodluck we voted for is now badluck so what are you talking about? grin

the onowu has spoken do as he said........
Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by harrysterol(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
robosky02:

grin cheesy gbam
Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by 9jii(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
I beg save GEJ,send him to Oteke away from this Bastard.

2 Likes

Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by ramdris(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Anytime this pig of a man speaks,GEJ losses hundred of votes. So Okupe please keep talking thrash from ur waste bin mouth.

4 Likes

Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
ahhh bros this an old trick ...try a new one pls

1 Like

Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
PDP, a party of dramatists!

The bastard even said the clueless one doesn't speak anyhow! Who does then?

2 Likes

Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by superstar3: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Okupe must say this rubbish to keep his dirty job.
Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by Tolexander: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
in this modern age, still unfortunate a Presidential assistant can call a fellow nigerian a bad luck all in the name of politics.

In a real and advance democratic settings which i believe Okupe should belong, he doesn't have to indirectly attack the political opponent of his master. Although i understand he has to market his master.

By his definition of good luck, he seems to be talking of things favoring him cos his life and living has changed for better since he has been called onboard to assist the president. That is absolute selfishness.

Many nigerians are suffering. This amounts to bad luck to them all like the enjoyement in GEJ's administration is good luck to Doyin.

2 Likes

Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by Sylvarresta(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
exactly Buhari will be badluck for them, because he's going to jail their black ass
Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by magaliyu(f): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
First Vote Maybe Goodluck,but The Second Vote May End Of Badluck.
Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by LogicPower(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Okupe, the garrulous old clown that is getting dumber, and dumber by the day!

We all know that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in name, apart from the fact that it is just a name!

As my favourite Nigerian comedian (I go dye) has once joked, there are many people who are named HOPE, yet they are HOPELESS in real life!

I can also add that we have many people bearing the name GRACE, yet they end up living a DISGRACEFUL life, just as there are people whose parents named FORTUNE as children, but they grow up to be bedeviled by so many UNFORTUNATE things in their life. And how many people are called LUCKY, and they are among the most UNLUCKY fellows in life.

So, Goodluck may have actually lived up to his name, i.e. bringing so much good luck BUT ONLY to the Okupes and many thieving, morally bankrupt elite.

But to the ORDINARY Nigerians ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, his incompetent rule has brought NOTHING but more poverty, misery and suffering.

And to the people of the NE and MB, both Muslims and Christians, his clueless administration is AN OUTRIGHT DISASTER!
Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by braine(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
PDP; sounding stoopid since 1999.
Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by orekelewa09(f): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
TEACHER : I see Buhari becoming the president of this
country in the fourth coming elections. What kind of tense
is this?
AKPOS: Future Impossible Tense.
Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by aresa: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
robosky02:

Ko ni da fun okugbe bastard...
Re: You Either Vote Goodluck Or Bad Luck – Okupe Tells Nigerians by robosky02(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
orekelewa09:
TEACHER : I see Buhari becoming the president of this
country in the fourth coming elections. What kind of tense
is this?
AKPOS: Future Impossible Tense.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing: Comedian Bovi Donates 1 Million Naira To PDP Fund Raising. / 22 Nigerian Army Officers Facing Military Courtin Lagos / Do You Know? 93 Million Nigerians Lack Electricity(Read Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.