Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pls Advice: How Do U Manage Life With An Asthmaic Spouse - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Advice: How Do U Manage Life With An Asthmaic Spouse (539 Views)

Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female / I Need Advice How To Trust On My Gf? / How Can Texting Lead To Relationship-ending The Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice: How Do U Manage Life With An Asthmaic Spouse by RealSleek(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
medical and any kind of advice needed...God bless
Re: Pls Advice: How Do U Manage Life With An Asthmaic Spouse by thorpido(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
An asthmatic spouse should have received education on how to manage the condition.
The importance of having the inhaler handy and the need to avoid places and environments that could trigger an attack.
Re: Pls Advice: How Do U Manage Life With An Asthmaic Spouse by RealSleek(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
thorpido:
An asthmatic spouse should have received education on how to manage the condition.
The importance of having the inhaler handy and the need to avoid places and environments that could trigger an attack.

Thank you
Is kitchen among those environments?, even with gas and electric cooker, I believe there are some food with smoke like exhumes...palm oil containing foods for instance and permit me to ask ..is asthma herditary?
Re: Pls Advice: How Do U Manage Life With An Asthmaic Spouse by thorpido(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
RealSleek:

Thank you
Is kitchen among those environments?, even with gas and electric cooker, I believe there are some food with smoke like exhumes...palm oil containing foods for instance and permit me to ask ..is asthma herditary?
Yes,kitchen is one of such environments.Cooking with a lot of smoke like burning palm oil.Dusty areas are also to be avoided.
Asthma is hereditary.
Re: Pls Advice: How Do U Manage Life With An Asthmaic Spouse by moyosore27384(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
I once date a lady with asthma all wat dey need first is care after is their medication bcuz i blive is nt a hereditary and i v trust in God.
Re: Pls Advice: How Do U Manage Life With An Asthmaic Spouse by RealSleek(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Searching / Needs friends Around Gbagada, Lagos / Soul Mate In Lagos Needed For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.