Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

"Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] (20570 Views)

Fake Kidnapper Arrested Trying To Dupe SUN Deputy Managing Director (picture) / Police Arrest Robbery Kingpin At Mile 2 (Pictured) / Traffic Robbery Kingpin Arrested At Mile 2 Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by TheRealMrStan(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
A notorious fraudster who impersonated the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, 39-year-old Adewunmi Ajide Olayinka, has confessed that the lack of employment opportunities in the country makes it easy for him and his syndicate to dupe job seekers.
Olayinka, also known as Adewunmi Adeyinka Siaka, who was arrested after he posed as an employee of NDLEA, reportedly told some of his victims that he was in charge of selling auctioned vehicles for the agency. In his confession, he claimed that it was easy to extort money from job seekers, and he used to collect between N17,500 and N40,000 from his victims.

He also extorted N680,000 from another victim for the purchase of two NDLEA auctioned vehicles and employment of his son. The suspect said that joblessness pushed him into the criminal act.

Olayinka who also claimed to be an Ordinary National Diploma, (OND), graduate of Business Administration hails from Ila-Orogun, Osun State, and stated that he used to sell CDs in Abuja until his business collapsed when his shop was demolished and he lost his home.
Hear him:
"I told a man that I work with the NDLEA and that I can assist his son get job through an ongoing internal recruitment. He then gave me N40,000. I discovered that it was easy for people to pay money for recruitment. That was how it all started.
It was joblessness that made me to do it. I also collected money from a man that I will help him to buy Toyota Sienna and Toyota Camry at a very cheap price during NDLEA auction sales in Abuja. Some people paid money into my bank account while others paid cash."

But the tide turned against him when ten of the people he duped visited the Ibadan office of the agency requesting for information about the next batch of training at the NDLEA Academy in Jos slated for December 16.

Olayinka was eventually traced and arrested at a private location in Ibadan. Items recovered from him include curriculum vitae of applicants, Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment form and his international passport with the name Adewunmi Adeyinka Siaka.

The NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, however, said that the agency was not conducting recruitment and would not recruit secretly.
"We are determined to deal decisively with fraudsters who defraud members of the public under the guise of employment or helping them to buy auctioned vehicles. Members of the public should learn from this case and avoid dealing with fraudsters."
http://pulse.ng/gist/bad-image-419-suspect-says-it-is-very-easy-to-dupe-job-seekers-id3360263.html

1 Like

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
When goodluck Jonathan didn't provide jobs nko.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by jnrbanks: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
j
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by babyfun(f): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hnmm
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by ireneony(f): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dupe ke I disagree with this statement

1 Like

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by englishmart(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
hope we won't have to blame the president for our own gullibility

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Jibabs2(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
God will surely c us tru.
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Taking undue advantage of people with no job this is what we see in a country where nothing works, so pathetic

3 Likes

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by UnknownT: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
They full for Nairaland Job/Vacancies section and not forgetting OLX! Sell it!!

4 Likes

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by asodeboyede(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified
him not as God, neither were thankful; but became
vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was
darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became
fools,
And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God
into an image made like to corruptible man, and to
birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness
through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour
their own bodies between themselves:
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and
worshipped and served the creature more than the
Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile
affections: for even their women did change the
natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural
use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward
another; men with men working that which is
unseemly, and receiving in themselves that
recompence of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in
their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate
mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication,
wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of
envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud,
boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to
parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers,
without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they
which commit such things are worthy of death, not
only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do
them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by olapluto(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Abba Moro can testify to that. Easiest to kill also.

3 Likes

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
the bitter truth,job seekers pls be careful and always stay alert
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
OLAYINKA!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by mcevans1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
undecidedThat black spot on his forehead though lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by vizkiz: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
jnrbanks:
j

J for Justice angry

2 Likes

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
why u no go thief self? jobless being.

1 Like

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Moderrator: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
#arrested

They should also investigate all those other ones on facebook comments selling invisible custom auction cars.

3 Likes

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by mistabiola: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Oops
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by gr8eminent(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
What a funny face for a 419ner! over serious d wori d man.

1 Like

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by laslimdajay: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls refund bak. D money b4 d tunder dat will fire you finish its press up
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
DONMAYOR19:
why u no go thief self. jobless being.
na u get job nah,they struggle front page with jobless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by ibrutex(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
See his face like Ojuju calabar

1 Like

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by cosmatika(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
That's y I lyk my tribe, Yooruuba. We be sharp mugus
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Exdon10: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
sha............!!!!!!!!
nothing to say
sadEbeleMostGo
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by hyfr(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Imo,a dude with this kinna face can't dupe me. But outside the matter na OLX dupe pass,my friend ordered and paid for iphone5C 16gb,they package got to him,when he unwrapped it,he saw a wrap of fufu innit

2 Likes

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Cryxtal(f): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Now, he's been caught, is it Jonathan that will go to jail?

2 Likes

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Guidette(f): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
It is true. People are desperate. The more desperate a person is, the easier it is to rip off that person. People need to shine their eyes.

1 Like

Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by lanxlot(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
u c, wickedness of man....u don't av job...u resorted to duping oda pple in search of jobs.

@ unibenstudent what's ur own na? ur name Says a lot about u....una no study CES 211 and CES 311. entrepreneurship. My lecturer said...Infact deriz no employment anywhere. so creat jobs if u can, be ur own boss rada dan being useless lyk d above.....Perhaps, jonathan it Was..... that adviced him to indulge in d act.
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by born2fuckpussy: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by Etizz: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
he is a goat.....
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by gbaskiboy: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
k
Re: "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] by hyfr(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cryxtal:
Now, he's been caught, is it Jonathan that will go to jail?
Lol leave that guy, any problem that occurs,he will blame jonathan,like there is no unemployment in most developed countries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busted: Police Arrest Graduate For Car Snatching / A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt / Man Injured After Being Robbed By Armed Men In Army Uniforms In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.