Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,751 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Sfigroup Is Here!1 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sfigroup Is Here!1 (502 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sfigroup Is Here!1 by passy234: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2008
Ever heard of SFIgroup? If your answer is yes then how have you been able to make something good out of it especially as agraduate? And if your answer is no then i think its high time you try it. Though you mus not be a graduate to start as an SFI group but i guess it will be an added advantage to you especially because you will have much better ideas than an ordinary highschool graduates.click here <a href="http://www.moreinfo247.com/10463321/FREE" onmouseover="window.status='for more info';return true;" onmouseout="window.status='';return true;">for more info</a> about how to start SFI. After registering with SFI, you will need to do one or to things to become an EA, stands for Executive Affiliate for you to start earning income as a part-time avertiser. One of the easiest way to become an EA is by getting couopons at nice offer or referring people to nice offer since it is free and dosent require you to pay anything.
<a href="www.moreinfo247.com/10463321" onmouseover="window.status='click here';return true;" onmouseout="window.status='';return true;">click here</a> for more information about nice offers . For now this is all i have for you guys but for more info just contac me @ dflyonline@yahoo.com. I will be glad if you take this free opportunity and start earning something minimal before you get a job.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trade Made Easy With All The Hidden Secrects Exposed"100%money Back" / 10 LUCKY NIGERIANS TO GET THEIR OWN STANDARD 5 PAGE WEBSITE FOR JUST N5,000!!! / Laptop And Starcomms Express Internet Card For Sale- Very Cheap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.