Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Tranform Your Status Bar To Kitkat, Wp 7 ,iphone , Ging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Tranform Your Status Bar To Kitkat, Wp 7 ,iphone , Ging (1892 Views)

How To Change, Customize Tecno, Infinix Android Phones Status Bar Without ROOT / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone / Things To Do Before Upgrading To Ios 7 (iphone Users) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tranform Your Status Bar To Kitkat, Wp 7 ,iphone , Ging by smartbingari(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Here is a simple way to change your status bar to different styles follow this simple steps.

1. Download super status bar from here Download

2. install and run super status bar app.

3. enable it, grant accessibility access for best performance

4. To enable transparency enable illusory background.

5. Choose from the theme available or you can download other styles from playstore.

check the attach pictures

source: http://andronaija.com/topic67.html

Re: How To Tranform Your Status Bar To Kitkat, Wp 7 ,iphone , Ging by braintext(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
smartbingari:
Here is a simple way to change your status bar to different styles follow this simple steps.

1. Download super status bar from here Download

2. install and run super status bar app.

3. enable it, grant accessibility access for best performance

4. To enable transparency enable illusory background.

5. Choose from the theme available or you can download other styles from playstore.

check the attach pictures

source: http://andronaija.com/topic67.html
Nice work, the app ain't really useful to me..... I like your site design
Re: How To Tranform Your Status Bar To Kitkat, Wp 7 ,iphone , Ging by smartbingari(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2014
braintext:

Nice work, the app ain't really useful to me..... I like your site design

Thanks, would you like to a mod there?
Re: How To Tranform Your Status Bar To Kitkat, Wp 7 ,iphone , Ging by braintext(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
smartbingari:

Thanks, would you like to a mod there?
I'd like to but lets chat privately
Re: How To Tranform Your Status Bar To Kitkat, Wp 7 ,iphone , Ging by starboy0042(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
can it work on tecno h5 and is there risk if u do it?
Re: How To Tranform Your Status Bar To Kitkat, Wp 7 ,iphone , Ging by smartbingari(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
starboy0042:
can it work on tecno h5 and is there risk if u do it?
It will work fine, no risk you can use it without root acces
Re: How To Tranform Your Status Bar To Kitkat, Wp 7 ,iphone , Ging by DanielEsin(m): 1:28am On Dec 30, 2014
please how do I join H5 group hea?

please add dis number 09094232465

(1) (Reply)

Which Model Of Power Bank Do You Recommend, Pls Upload Pic If Available / Age Of Ships Game Android Solutions Tool Coins And Diamonds APK Ios / "There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.