Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

This Should Give You An Edge (NYSC Only) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Should Give You An Edge (NYSC Only) (2395 Views)

Internship Postions For NYSC Corpers At Brand Edge / Corpers Needed At Certification Edge Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Should Give You An Edge (NYSC Only) by Benjom(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Have you just concluded your NYSC primary assignment or about to? Have you constructed a CV already or about to? Well, let's not beat around the bush. This is an opportunity for you to make your presence felt in the job market by building an irresistible CV that'll give no room for any employer to just ignore you.

Now, this is the deal. Let's 'wow' you by rewriting your CV or constructing one from the scratch for you. We'll send it to your mail box for your perusal and if you like it, you may order for the original by paying an unbelievable amount (an affordable token). If however you don't, you're free to dissociate yourself from it. We'll accept responsibility.

If you're set for this uncommon offer, send your CV (just the way it is) to: exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com
If you've not written one before, just send a blank mail to the same address and you'll be sent some questions. Your answers will enable us write one for you from the scratch. If however all you need is a sample to compare to yours, then, you may also indicate your interest. Make sure the subject of your mail reflect your desire.

The opportunity to get your desired job is now. Don't wait until it's too late. 2015 must definitely be a splendid year for you.
Re: This Should Give You An Edge (NYSC Only) by Ezegozie(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
thanks boss....I need a very good CV sample for a fresh graduate.

My email is Gozie4peace@yahoo.com
Re: This Should Give You An Edge (NYSC Only) by Bukkasukka: 6:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Thanks Bro. I sent an email to that address now
Re: This Should Give You An Edge (NYSC Only) by indomitableoba(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pls boss...... I need as well. Jinadu.akeem.obayemi@gmail.com
Re: This Should Give You An Edge (NYSC Only) by Benjom(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2015
indomitableoba:
Pls boss...... I need as well. Jinadu.akeem.obayemi@gmail.com

...channel your request via the mail address given above in the original post.
Re: This Should Give You An Edge (NYSC Only) by seunwen2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Need as well olowofelaadetola18@gmail.com
Re: This Should Give You An Edge (NYSC Only) by Ademat7(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
@ OP what cost is attached? Cos am a fresh grad n I dnt rush after free things.
Re: This Should Give You An Edge (NYSC Only) by Sashafm(f): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Benjom:
Have you just concluded your NYSC primary assignment or about to? Have you constructed a CV already or about to? Well, let's not beat around the bush. This is an opportunity for you to make your presence felt in the job market by building an irresistible CV that'll give no room for any employer to just ignore you.

Now, this is the deal. Let's 'wow' you by rewriting your CV or constructing one from the scratch for you. We'll send it to your mail box for your perusal and if you like it, you may order for the original by paying an unbelievable amount (an affordable token). If however you don't, you're free to dissociate yourself from it. We'll accept responsibility.

If you're set for this uncommon offer, send your CV (just the way it is) to: exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com
If you've not written one before, just send a blank mail to the same address and you'll be sent some questions. Your answers will enable us write one for you from the scratch. If however all you need is a sample to compare to yours, then, you may also indicate your interested. Make sure the subject of your mail reflect your desire.

The opportunity to get your desired job is now. Don't wait until it's too late. 2015 must definitely be a splendid year for you.
pls a sample to feyisasa02@yahoo.com
Re: This Should Give You An Edge (NYSC Only) by 12stinep(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

My Camp Experience (part 1) Story By Deobaba / NYSC Registration Issues / Warri Corpers Pay Sensitization Visit To Delta Secondary School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.