Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 (1014 Views)

Teenagers (16-19), Where Are You @???????? / Lonely Aquarius Looking For A Lady / All Aquarius In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by sistawoman: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2008
Come out where ever you are. . . .

Lets get together and see how much we really are alike.
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by CrazyMan(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2008
who's she referring to?
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by sistawoman: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2008
All of those born under this sign'
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2008
ohh

I'm not grin
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by CrazyMan(m): 12:31am On Dec 09, 2008
Oh some voodoo shit walks away
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by LordReed(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2008
Aquarius No. 08021977 signning up!

1 Like

Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by Mimz(f): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2008
12th of feb,d bst d world cheesy
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by sistawoman: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2008
crazykid:

Oh some voodoo shit walks away

What is voodoo about your astrological sign?

The Water Carrier
January 21 to February 19

Aquarian Traits

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two principle types:

one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient;

the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity

Which are you?
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by CrazyMan(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2008
Hmm, I don't know o! Lets say I don't really understand all this things. I see them on evening paper almost everyday, but I don't really know its meaning.
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by Ben13: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2008
Feb. 3rd

Aquarius! great! cool
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by LordReed(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2008
sistawoman:

What is voodoo about your astrological sign?

The Water Carrier
January 21 to February 19

Aquarian Traits

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two principle types:

one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient;

the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity

Which are you?

While I won't consider myself a moody person I find I do swing between some of the traits u mention here. Sometimes I behave frivolously sometimes am deep sometimes am sensitive sometimes am detached.
But ur description quite fits me overall. Aquarians are the coolest!!! lol

1 Like

Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by sistawoman: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2008
Aquarians rule all other signs. We make them all bend to our will.
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by syphillis: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2008
yes oooooo,see me here

im present cool
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by tRoOE(f): 3:44am On Dec 11, 2008
[size=13pt]Hmmmm so true, but am in btw de 2 types of trait [/size]

Aquarians are the coolest
False
Capricorns are the coolest cheesy cheesy
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by doyin13(m): 3:51am On Dec 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[False Capricorns are the coolest

After all these years, you finally come up with some smart talk tongue tongue tongue tongue

Go Cappies cool cool
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by tRoOE(f): 3:57am On Dec 11, 2008
[size=13pt]Doyin Doyin na your face be this tongue
Yes oh they are really cool, na lie you no be Capricorn, who dash you sef grin grin
[/size]
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by LordReed(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2008
See all these capri's talking on an Aquarian page go n form ur own!

1 Like

Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by toosoon(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2008
@Poster

Aquarian Traits are just me, Abi you know me b4 grin, i am happy to be born on february 8,

chaoi
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by sistawoman: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2008
I too am a true Aquarian.

It can be very difficult to deal with us from time to time esp. the women. But if you have an Aquairan in your corner there is nothing that you cant do.

More traits of us:

Both types need to retire from the world at times and to become temporary loners. They appreciate opportunities for meditation or, if they are religious, of retreats. Even in company they are fiercely independent, refusing to follow the crowd. They dislike interference by others, however helpfully intended, and will accept it only on their own terms. Normally they have good taste in drama, music and art, and are also gifted in the arts, especially drama.

In spite of the often intensely magnetic, forthcoming and open personality of the more extrovert kind of Aquarian, and of their desire to help humanity, neither type makes friends easily. They sometimes appear to condescend to others and take too little trouble to cultivate the acquaintance of people who do not particularly appeal to them.
T
hey do not give themselves easily - perhaps their judgment of human nature is too good for that - and are sometimes accounted cold. But once they decide that someone is worthy of their friendship or love, they can exert an almost hypnotic and irresistible mental attraction on them and will themselves become tenacious friends or lovers, ready to sacrifice everything for their partners and be faithful to them for life. However, they are sometimes disappointed emotionally because their own high personal ideals cause them to demand more of others than is reasonable. And if they are deceived their anger is terrible. If disillusioned, they do not forgive.
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by echelon(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2008
All these talks sef.

Whatever you are, live life to touch lives positively.

feb16 here though. he hee
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by LordReed(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2008
too_soon:

@Poster

Aquarian Traits are just me, Abi you know me before grin, i am happy to be born on february 8,

chaoi

Hey There birthday mate!!!

1 Like

Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by toosoon(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2008
Lord_Reed:

Hey There birthday mate!!!
Good to hear that we are birthday mate, We are organising a party here in Pointe Noire, Congo, You are invited!!!

chaoi
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by deeplo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2008
Nice job sistawoman!,  it happened that i came to this world on 13th of Feb,  sistawoman, you were part of my thread too,  kudos, so you see why i can't be crucified??
Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by LordReed(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2008
too_soon:

Good to hear that we are birthday mate, We are organising a party here in Pointe Noire, Congo, You are invited!!!

chaoi

Oh Wow!!! I wish I could be there!!!

1 Like

Re: Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 by MandingoII(m): 1:47am On Dec 18, 2008

GOT ME!

I dress, walk and talk SUITED AND BOOTED.

but I'm all about depth and meaning.

word!

gotta keep em guessin.

(1) (Reply)

Want A Working Class Lady For A Serriouse Date Tribe Does Not Matter / Need A Lady Who Is Ready For Marriage This Year / Sexy Older Woman Dating Experience…!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.