Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

On Nigeria's Economy During Gen. Buhari's 20 Month Unremarkable Rule. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Nigeria's Economy During Gen. Buhari's 20 Month Unremarkable Rule. (805 Views)

Give Buhari 20 More Years He Will Still Lack The Capacity To Rule Nigeria / Queen Elizabeth, Buhari, 20 Govs To Attend Ooni’s Coronation / The Truth About Buhari's 20 Months Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Nigeria's Economy During Gen. Buhari's 20 Month Unremarkable Rule. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
IBB has this to say:

....."THE LAST 20 MONTHS (of Gen. Buhari's government) HAVE NOT WITNESSED ANY SIGNIFICANT CHANGES IN THE NATIONAL ECONOMY.

Contrary to expectations, we have so far been subjected to a steady deterioration in the general Standard of Living and intolerable Suffering by the ordinary Nigerians have risen higher.
"Scarcity of Commodities has increased, Hospitals remain mere Consulting Clinics while Educational Institutions are on the brink of Decay.
"Unemployment has stretched to Critical dimension" ~IBB on Gen. BUHARI'S VISIONLESS LEADERSHIP.

Is Nigeria ready to go backward again?

Can this new generation be SUBJECTED to another Bondage by a man who took us to Egypt 31 years ago for 20 Months of Visionless Leadership?
No wonder he said he would stabilize oil price from Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: On Nigeria's Economy During Gen. Buhari's 20 Month Unremarkable Rule. by thegoodone2(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
source...... stop spread lies
Re: On Nigeria's Economy During Gen. Buhari's 20 Month Unremarkable Rule. by Flets: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari is everything Nigeria does not need at this time.

2 Likes

Re: On Nigeria's Economy During Gen. Buhari's 20 Month Unremarkable Rule. by elipheleh(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Before now I was undecided on who to vote for in the next presidential election in Feb. 2015, but has made up my mind to vote for Continuity (GEJ and SAMBO). Reasons are
1. I doubt the sincerity in APC to fight corruption, the powers that be "THE CABALS"(APC) will never allow him (Buhari) to fight corruption as he is too weak politically.
2. If Buhari (Military) plotted a coup to oust Shagari (Civilian) then what makes him think that we need him as a civilian president?
3. Buhari refused to accept invitation to Oputa Panel set up by a democratic government, if he believed in democracy, why did he refused to honour the invitation?
4. Buhari incited youths in the north in 2011 to kill and destroy properties in the north if he is not declared winner in 2011 election. And that was exactly what they did and many people are still counting their lost till today.
4. Buhari at above 70 now should be a statesman and not be a presidential candidate. To be candid, if APC had brought out Fashola and Okoroacha, I would've gladly voted for them.
5. What make him think that in the whole of Nigeria he is better than everyone to fighting corruption?
In conclusion, this is my own opinion as a citizen.

4 Likes

Re: On Nigeria's Economy During Gen. Buhari's 20 Month Unremarkable Rule. by FastShipping: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
elipheleh:
Before now I was undecided on who to vote for in the next presidential election in Feb. 2015, but has made up my mind to vote for Continuity (GEJ and SAMBO). Reasons are
1. I doubt the sincerity in APC to fight corruption, the powers that be "THE CABALS"(APC) will never allow him (Buhari) to fight corruption as he is too weak politically.
2. If Buhari (Military) plotted a coup to oust Shagari (Civilian) then what makes him think that we need him as a civilian president?
3. Buhari refused to accept invitation to Oputa Panel set up by a democratic government, if he believed in democracy, why did he refused to honour the invitation?
4. Buhari incited youths in the north in 2011 to kill and destroy properties in the north if he is not declared winner in 2011 election. And that was exactly what they did and many people are still counting their lost till today.
4. Buhari at above 70 now should be a statesman and not be a presidential candidate. To be candid, if APC had brought out Fashola and Okoroacha, I would've gladly voted for them.
5. What make him think that in the whole of Nigeria he is better than everyone to fighting corruption?

You are a liar! You were never an undecided voter. Anyone can go and check your past posts. You have always supported GEJ and PDP. Your past posts were all about the regular known epistle against Buhari and APC.

Why do some of you like to lie? It is not a crime to vote for PDP or GEJ but coming online to lie is sad to say the least.

You do have credibility problem.
Re: On Nigeria's Economy During Gen. Buhari's 20 Month Unremarkable Rule. by Tolexander: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Elipheleh: 2. If Buhari (Military) plotted a
coup to oust Shagari (Civilian)
then what makes him think
that we need him as a civilian
president?
stop publicizing ignorance here!
Re: On Nigeria's Economy During Gen. Buhari's 20 Month Unremarkable Rule. by major466(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari is the very definition of cluelessness. I doubt if he can define the word Economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Nigeria's Economy During Gen. Buhari's 20 Month Unremarkable Rule. by abdulwastecx(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2014
elipheleh:

before now you have always been a jonathan sheep.

These are my reason why I will vote for buhari.
1. he will help fight corruption
2. he will create conducive environment for small & medium scale industries by stopping the corruption and irregularities in our banking sector which will make them support industries.
3.he will help reduce over head cost from present 77% to less than 30%. This we allow for development.
Re: On Nigeria's Economy During Gen. Buhari's 20 Month Unremarkable Rule. by Dbboy(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2014
What do you expect an uneducated to rule us what does he have to offer God save us from this man Pa Buhari .

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose The Presidential Election Four Times / Ogun PDP CRISIS: Daniel, Kuye, Dimeji Set To Defect To SDP / Harmattan Wasn't This Dangerous In The Term Of Yaradua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.