Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram (27052 Views)

Reuters Rips Buhari In Scathing Article. / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by mikron(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2014
mathskill:
Islamaphobia is a disease an thats exactly whats wrong with folks like you.
for a man that openly advocated for the chopping off of hands of offenders under ur sharia law should not be trusted with the number 1 office of the land.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by zantama05(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2014
okiezman:

Ok. Talk of ya mama first not a woman that can feed ya family a feet none in ya family can reach
kai Fisher man you better back to otouke and start fishing soon February 18 mama English come and going you cos GMB will remove the corruption tissue in her & her husband. tongue[
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by blasterman(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2014
zantama05:
kai Fisher man you better back to otouke and start fishing soon February 18 mama English come and going you cos GMB will remove the corruption tissue in her & her husband. tongue[

what about the 2.8 billion dollars missing when buhari was minister of petroleum resources-what happened anti corruption neva start that time

Buhari is a barawo in disguise
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by zantama05(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
blasterman:

what about the 2.8 billion dollars missing when buhari was minister of petroleum resources-what happened anti corruption neva start that time

Buhari is a barawo in disguise
[/s][quote author=blasterman post=29046399]that's why I am advising you back to fishing. cos you are wasting you tym writing some things that even ebele doesn't have a prove talk less of mama English. in this administration there is no single corruption case that being tackle instead he suspend the whistles blowers.
about 20billion dollars, subsidy fund, stela odua gate etc is only naja President with 12 private jet.and so many if you are in need.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by okiezman(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
zantama05:

Common sense is not common
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by okiezman(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
promixdavinci:

wat ar u saying? hw else do u want d poor citizen do 4 dia country except 2 cast dia vote 4 d ryt person 2 rule dem..and mind u, comin 2 NL 2 shout CHANGE is rili helping, do u knw hw many millions of youth out dia visit dis site on a daily basis? u can see it urself dat many pole nw have decided 2 vote 4 apc because of one tin or d other dat dey read on dis NL. u see coment 4rm intellectuals dat wil mke u sit down nd tink den u wil knw dis country nid a change. dnt sit down dia fooling urself telin us 2 cum 2geda nd hep d present govt cos it wont work. I can see 80percent of nairalanders ar voting 4 change.

Let's see if after shouting change on NL whether. Your change agents will win
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by helphelp: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
okiezman:
They can write ever they like but if they care about us they should assist with lethal weapons, than writing rubbish with their media to undermine the country, the apc e-fools will see it and rejoice as point but the country belong to us all no one can escape any bad tag given to us. Instead to rally around and assist the sitting president they see it as a medium to mock him. If the country collapse today all of us will die no one will be xcluded so better join hands and make the country better. Not coming here to shout change most of y'all houses are in disarray you come to NL to shout change. Hypocrits

"Lethal Weapon ke"....must you speak big grammar
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by xklucvG: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
fulanigirl:

Even if I did have a vote I would not be voting for Buhari based on religion/tribe or any of that rubbish. It would simply be because I want change. If there was someone better I would vote for them.
There are a couple of tested and trusted Nigerians out there whose passion is to take Nigeria out of this dundrums but because of this same reasons which i mentioned earlier we will not step out and support them. I would like to vote for Buhari but i am afraid he is the only upright man and some very few who are not selfish but 90% of them are self serving. If i may ask why didn't APC put Fashola or Oshiomhole forward. Why the 27million for normination.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by xklucvG: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
zantama05:
You guys are wasting time ranting over what you are not sure of. Neither Jonathan nor Buhari has guts to step on toes. If they dare go beyond thier zone there is a National Assembly to show them the way out. So guys discuss something else like business, how to make money. Have you ever wondered why the big wigs like Dangote, Adenuga and the rest of them don't complain about the system?
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by zantama05(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
xklucvG:

You guys are wasting time ranting over what you are not sure of. Neither Jonathan nor Buhari has guts to step on toes. If they dare go beyond thier zone there is a National Assembly to show them the way out. So guys discuss something else like business, how to make money. Have you ever wondered why the big wigs like Dangote, Adenuga and the rest of them don't complain about the system?
see we are not talking about tribalism or regionalism we are talking about decay in the system cos we are the government & we are the one suffer the havoc. so it is tym to say enough is enough & vote for change. if not corruption will wipe the whole 9jerians to died.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by Yeske2(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wetin DW wrote no concern me, as far as I'm concerned I'm voting Buhari next year. Enough is enough because the clueless one isn't greater than Nigeria.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by Suljosh: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
mikron:
to islamise us abi?
Nah. To liberate you and your people from the clueless.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by mikron(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Suljosh:
Nah. To liberate you and your people from the clueless.
na we no need that kind liberation, the devil u knw is better than the angel u don't knw. GEJ till 2019
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
okiezman:
They can write ever they like but if they care about us they should assist with lethal weapons, than writing rubbish with their media to undermine the country, the apc e-fools will see it and rejoice as point but the country belong to us all no one can escape any bad tag given to us. Instead to rally around and assist the sitting president they see it as a medium to mock him. If the country collapse today all of us will die no one will be xcluded so better join hands and make the country better. Not coming here to shout change most of y'all houses are in disarray you come to NL to shout change. Hypocrits

A foolish person will always remain foolish. You want help, but your government are concerned more abt winning elections and who would control whatever. You ask for help from America, don't you know how it works? America gets something from you in other for help to be given. Your resources are meaningful, so why help when they can own whatever it is they want. I mock those who cloak gej is a better person for this country. I mock Christians who haven't been to the north to know what is happening there, I mock general overseers who keep claiming that someone is better off than another in that position while churches are burnt and their people are killed, I mock a nation where nothing functions, a nation where gejs followers are ready to die at any means for no reason, I mock our future, I mock our thoughts of a better tomorrow with evil enemy cloaked in the helm of a saviour, I mock, those, who believe that change will happen in this country. Change is a gradual process, and for me, if I can't get free water, if my kids can't explain why and how electricity is given to us on a daily basis, if food can be gotten at a reasonable cost, then how can development just come like that with the help of just one man who doesn't seem to understand his root or manhood? I mock the nation where his president has been seen as one of the most cursed persons on the Internet and his wife doesn't help matters. I mock my country especially when it's citizens sees the truth written from the westerners and we claim its wrong. I mock you because your family hasn't been touched by the effect of Boko haram. Well, vote for gej, and I wish you well. I will only mock you because the country to which we claim will get better, will never ever get better.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by okiezman(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
dadaic:

A foolish person will always remain foolish. You want help, but your government are concerned more abt winning elections and who would control whatever. You ask for help from America, don't you know how it works? America gets something from you in other for help to be given. Your resources are meaningful, so why help when they can own whatever it is they want. I mock those who cloak gej is a better person for this country. I mock Christians who haven't been to the north to know what is happening there, I mock general overseers who keep claiming that someone is better off than another in that position while churches are burnt and their people are killed, I mock a nation where nothing functions, a nation where gejs followers are ready to die at any means for no reason, I mock our future, I mock our thoughts of a better tomorrow with evil enemy cloaked in the helm of a saviour, I mock, those, who believe that change will happen in this country. Change is a gradual process, and for me, if I can't get free water, if my kids can't explain why and how electricity is given to us on a daily basis, if food can be gotten at a reasonable cost, then how can development just come like that with the help of just one man who doesn't seem to understand his root or manhood? I mock the nation where his president has been seen as one of the most cursed persons on the Internet and his wife doesn't help matters. I mock my country especially when it's citizens sees the truth written from the westerners and we claim its wrong. I mock you because your family hasn't been touched by the effect of Boko haram. Well, vote for gej, and I wish you well. I will only mock you because the country to which we claim will get better, will never ever get better.

You've been foolish all your life and will remain foolish
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
okiezman:

You've been foolish all your life and will remain foolish

Pele oo.. The matter pain you I know. But if you wont accept the truth, how would you get wise?
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by Scholes007(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
when ever i hear Nigeria been ridiculed i say to my self is this how power have left us..
1-Jonathan is clueless because Nigerian make him clueless...is other African presidents better than him
2-Nigeria is ridiculed because someone wants to be in power by any means and result to daily blackmailing of Nigeria
3-no country will on daily bases call their president names like(fool,fisher man,d clueless 1, etc) and expect others not to follow suit
All am saying is nigeria and gej are subjected to mockery because we Nigerian love,nurture,propagate...acts THAT DAMAGE our image internationally. time we refrain from these act
****LET US DEFEND OUR INTEGRITY****OTHER NATIONS ARE GREAT BECAUSE THEY DON'T INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT/PRESIDENT AS WE DO....
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by okiezman(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
dadaic:

Pele oo.. The matter pain you I know. But if you wont accept the truth, how would you get wise?

If u wan mek statement don't start wt insult cos if u insult aw return it
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by austinvsb1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
dipopooo:
Who cares? My pple do say 'who knws mama osho more dan osho?' If d northerners can not join hands wit GEJ 2 end d insurgency daz their own palaver. Dey should continue blaming GEJ till dey ar wiped out.

#TEAMGEJTILL2019
#TEAMALLTERRORISTSAREMULISMS

You are a complete Ee.Diot!!! Nigerians like yourself are being hit and killed daily and your stupid self can only hope the killing continues till they are wiped out because you are in your mother's house eating fufu and egusi without issues!! oponu oshi!! Its people like you Karma directs hired killers to and you wouldnt realise you got maimed coz of your stupidity!
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by dipopooo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
austinvsb1:

You are a complete Ee.Diot!!! Nigerians like yourself are being hit and killed daily and your stupid self can only hope the killing continues till they are wiped out because you are in your mother's house eating fufu and egusi without issues!! oponu oshi!! Its people like you Karma directs hired killers to and you wouldnt realise you got maimed coz of your stupidity!

U ar a stup*d basta*d. I won't say more dan dat
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by HOTWATER(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
cramjones:

Reading your comments makes me wonder about the kind of sperm your dad took to produce you? Could it have been an expired sperm? Maybe. Your country is slipping towards destruction and you caution someone that calls black black. Go meet your daddy to apologize to you for injecting your mama with some spoiled sperm. Your brain would not have contained the level of pus it contains now if your dad did a better job. Now bugger off this thread!

-CramJones

is obvious you lake respect and was trained how to talk with insults . But I will not descend to your level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Is Spending His Last Days In Office – APC / #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES / The N125bn 2017 Budget Of The National Assembly (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.