Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] (30675 Views)

Inferno Consumes 20-yr-old Lady Hours After Writing JAMB / Christmas Tragedy As Medical Doctor Dies In Inferno / 30 Houses Razed In Port Harcourt Inferno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by mistabiola: 4:25am On Dec 20, 2014
Sijo01:
shocked shocked, Op their father did not die ooooo......... he was away when the fire started. Heard the news on our local radio this evening. the man was even interviewed. plz get your fact right.

All this unconfirmed & incomplete news that Nairaland Mods are sharing cheesy grin #chai #chai #Deriz God ooooo
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by lillyjane(f): 5:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Oh my God! May their souls rest in peace.

For health & wellness/natural home remedies and beauty routines, visit www..com
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by raziboi(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2014
MAY THERE SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Franchise21(m): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2014
philips70:

It's APC's handwork to bring down Jonathan's government.
U seff!!!
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by udysweet(f): 6:45am On Dec 20, 2014
Amen! And for all my loved ones too,all NLers inclusive
holatin:
December death.
God no let me and my family Ve a taste of it.
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by happyzed0(f): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
periphetes:
May almighty God protect us from sudden death.
Amen
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by holatin(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2014
udysweet:
Amen! And for all my loved ones too,all NLers inclusive
amin oooo
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by eaglechild: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Gosh!

Isn't the use of "ROAST" rather inhumane? angry
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by acc001(f): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2014
philips70:

It's APC's handwork to bring down Jonathan's government.
Whot is dis one saying. undecided[
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by philips70(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2014
acc001:

Whot is dis one saying. undecided[

Are you a newcomer here? You should have been a guest for at least a year. You wouldn't have asked this question.
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2014
lalasticlala:
Six persons were on Thursday burnt to death at Anyamkor community in Gboko Local government area of Benue State after inferno engulfed their house around 11 pm.

DAILY POST learnt that the affected persons include a father, mother and their four children.

According to an eyewitness, “neighbours were able to rescue others living in the same building, thinking every body was out, only to discover this morning that a whole family has been burnt beyond recognition”.

The police had taken the remains of the deceased persons to Gboko mortuary.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/19/midnight-inferno-roasts-family-six-death-benue-photos/
Lols guy you mod for nairaland ni?
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Omotall(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2014
This is exactly d reason am staying inside mars planet,cos witches plenty for earth planet embarassed
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by babadigu(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2014
[/color][color=#006600]
RIP
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by acc001(f): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=philips70 post=29043412]

Are you a newcomer here? You should have been a guest for at least a year. You wouldn't have asked this question.[/quote
Rily?imagine wot u sed,its off d point,must evrytin b jonathan?pipu lik I r d ones whu bring down pipu,u dnt knw excatly wot came abt d fire,dia u are concludin mkin such statemnt,nxt tym tink bfore u post dnt jst pst for pstin sake....
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by acc001(f): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=philips70 post=29043412]

Are you a newcomer here? You should have been a guest for at least a year. You wouldn't have asked this question.[/quote
Rily?imagine wot u sed,its off d point,must evrytin b abt jonathan?pipu lik u r d ones whu bring down pipu,u dnt knw exctly wot came abt d fire,dia u are concludin mkin such statemnt,nxt tym tink bfore u post dnt jst pst for pstin sake....
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by philips70(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=acc001 post=29069627][/quote]

Am generally polite to ladies so I will just let you go. Am sorry if my post incensed you. Guess you should be happy now.
Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by acc001(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2014
philips70:

Am generally polite to ladies so I will just let you go. Am sorry if my post incensed you. Guess you should be happy now.
Apology accepted....

1 Like

Re: Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
I met that man, though not familiar with him. Oh, what a pity! Family of 6!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.