Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) (51463 Views)

How Can I Stop Sleeping While In The Mosque? / THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 / Fornication And Pregnancy Before Marriage : Islamic Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Salam alaikum warahmotullah wabarakatu.

Anyone who is addicted to committing zina must hasten to deal with it in a number of wayz, including the following:

1. Seriously think of getting married, because this is the sharia (legal islamic law) and natural protection for the muslim man and woman. If you are planning marriage with a brother or sister but he or she doesn't feel like marrying for whatever reason, please ignore him or her and move on with your search. Whoever is not willing to marry is not worth wasting your time on. Be free from bondage of zina of all kind. I mean zina of mouth, hands, mind, eyes, legs. etc. All minor zina leads to the major one. Give him or her the RED CARD an defeat shaitan.

2. Fasting if one cannot get married. Strive to be fasting regularly with lots of zikir.

3. Muslim Men and Women should strive to stregthen their Eeman (faith) by reading the Qur'an, offering naafil (voluntary) prayer and doing other kinds of acts of worship.

4. Taking care to choose righteous friends. Edit your friends and keep only good practising muslims.

5. Keeping away from anything that might provoke desire. One of the most obvious of this is looking at things which are haram (unlawful). Avoid watching unnecessary movies.

6. Remembering the punishments for zina in this world and in the hereafter, and that its evil affects far out weigh the immediate pleasure that a person may experience.

7. Make Dua, get up in the latter part of the nights and beseech your lord, submitting yourself to him and humbling yourself before his majesty asking him to rid you of the problem. Turn to your lord and call upon him, for he is the best one to be asked -may he be glorified- and He does not turn away his slaves if they are sincere.

We ask Allah to keep us safe and sound with regard to our commitment and our wordly affairs and to help us put our affairs in order before we meet our lord. Aameen

139 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by Uthman51(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
My Almighty Allah reward you abundantly @Op

32 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Uthman51:
My Almighty Allah reward you abundantly @Op

Aameena ya Allah

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by chelseabmw(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2015
This one go hard oh... fornication to me better pass adultery.

Sorry OP, I can't abstain from it cry

Oops seems I'm in the wrong thread

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by abono4rep: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Alhamdulilah for this topic, it is really engaging

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by Etoshil18(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2015
#Fact

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by JaypeeAnics(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2015
oga make una dey well...d main tin na to stop 2dey watch mojo.....

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by JaypeeAnics(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2015
but olamide been sing say ...."I want to do zina today".....so if u follow sing dat song...I'm so sorry u no go stop fornication.....better start singing frank Edwards song...mma ooo

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by Mutuwa(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2015
Jzakallahu Op.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by veekid(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2015
more grease to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2015
Jazakum laha khair

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by Aklofs: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
but olamide been sing say ...."I want to do zina today".....so if u follow sing dat song...I'm so sorry u no go stop fornication.....better start singing frank Edwards song...mma ooo
this is serious.....
Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by alaoeri: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2015
One of the easiest sin to commit in this present age, zina is so cheap may Allah (swt) guide us from it, thanks op for this piece & may Allah (swt) make it easy for us to abide by it.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by smakati(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Why this thing they ask me if I be muslim.......okay zina is where they got shina from, ooooooook, I seeeeeee
Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by teebabsman(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Aameena, Insha Allah.
Imagine a guy and a girl (both Muslim) going out,although with d guys parent knowledge but not formally. what can u say about that. (no s*x involved)
Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by JaypeeAnics(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2015
but Christian & muslim do it...so it should b 4d 2.
Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by Kingkamal(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Alhamdulil lah
Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by JaypeeAnics(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2015
I'm a virgin ooo...I neva do ham.
Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by bagudo777: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2015
Jazak Lahu Khayr

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by AsherStorm(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2015
This is a topic I need to follow closely
Salam

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by Excelboi(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Thank God, I'm still a virgin. But thanks anyway @op.
Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by oloworulz(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Dat makes a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by qadeerkug(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2015
jazakallahu nice 1@Op

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by dunmorris(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2015
saraƩ shay aluwa Alamo,......
Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by Adetutu300(f): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Ma shaa Allah

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by idu1(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Ok.
Re: How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) by isahturaki7(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Jazakallahu khairam may almighty allah reward u abundantly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Keep A Fixed Deposit Account? / How Did Islam Come To Nigeria? / Pictures Of New Jummat Mosque Built By Igbo Muslims In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.