Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! (656 Views)

Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do / Which Islamic Sect Is Best To Belong? / The Dreaded Islamic Sect Strikes Again. 10 Killed As Boko Haram Abducts 100 Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
I still take my stance that Boko Haram is an islamic sect working on islamic principles ofcourse laid down rules by Mohammed(Jihad-fight in the cause of Allah..! Who the hell can fight for God...i laff tire!). If Boko Haram is not islamic, why not use bible? Why not pray in Jesus name? Why not inscribe the cross on their weapons? Excuse me, they use islamic symbols nd u're telling me there are christians too. Yes, christians re there then there should be some parts ruled by christians for democracy i guess! Okay, do you know that they have to accept islam before they join the sect? If i have to join them as an ogun worshipper and i accept islam, am i still an ogun worshipper? No! I'm now a jihadist! Warrior for Allah!

If what you are clamouring for is that they kill muslims, that's just camouflage! They kill people not muslims! Why must they target christians at first when they started? But now that state of emergency probably restricted Christian's movement, they kill people consisting of all religions ofcourse..! Do you know Borno is over 70 percent filled with Christians? Please let's wise up and stop being sentimental!
Re: Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
@ op, lemme ask u a quest....who u be? Or shld i say who b u?...

All wat u wrote down re gibberish..nonsense...BOKO HARAM is an islamic sect as u claimed, and they entered inside d biggest mosque in kano or whatever d name of d state is, and they kill over 200 people on a jumat day, nd u re here writing jargons i cnt comprehend.

The problem z dat this boko thing z a political concept shielding and camouflagin itself with islam jurisdiction (so to speak)..so ma fwend, off with d thought that islam is boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2014
They are an ISLAMIC sect, Simple!...It's obvious, check out the rest Islamist group in the world, Their modus operandi is same with Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! by chiedu7: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2014
WHO DARE'S DENY THAT BOKO HARAM IS AN ISLAMIC SECT?

LISTEN TO A FORMER ISLAMIC STUDENT SHOW YOU THAT ISIS & BOKO HARAM COMES FROM THE QUORAN.

As Isis and Boko Haram are both islamic terrorists group, BoKo Haram is ISLAMIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZ6u-vqUxc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! by Neemcie(f): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2014
MUSLIMS...always accused of killing and terrorism
CHRISTAINS...always guilty of slandering
Re: Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2014
Don't let us be sentimental. We should noe the truth! Boko Haram is an islamic sect! They kill muslims, they don't.. Who cares? Why not attack mosques first when they started..? Lol.....
Re: Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! by PastorKun(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2014
chiedu7:
WHO DARE'S DENY THAT BOKO HARAM IS AN ISLAMIC SECT?

LISTEN TO A FORMER ISLAMIC STUDENT SHOW YOU THAT ISIS & COMES FROM THE QUORAN.

As Isis and Boko Haram are both islamic terrorists group, BoKo Haram is ISLAMIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZ6u-vqUxc

Very insightful, thought provoking and revealing video. Recommended for all muslim apologists to watch.
Re: Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! by adexsimply(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Oh really? What a revelation!
Here goes mine....RAIN IS WET.
Re: Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! by Neemcie(f): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Hehehe, its all crystal clear that Christians have no idea of
islam, and do not want to know, for fear of being put to
shame.
They seek answers to endless questions they spring up
about islam, with judgy vibes.

They are given answers with proofs n quotations frm both
The Bible and The Qur'an, but they still reject, due to their
blurred senses of comprehension and acceptance.

Islam is the only non-christain religion that accepts, n
believes in Jesus.

Here are a few links that answers ur questions
1. www.ilovezakirnaik.com/misconceptions/index.htm

2. m.youtube.com/watch?v=NHU5DDKw-1w

3. www.goodreads.com/book/
show/2286874.10_Most_Common_Questions_Asked_by_Christi

Still not convinced?

Your bible is just right under your pillow....or in your shelf
Re: Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! by Bigzig(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2014
@2undexy Who you be sef, i guess you must be a muslim but the sad truth about it is that Boko Haram Terrorism is associated with ISLAM,do not be decived though, it could sometimes be associated with politics when it comes to funding and covering up their tracks' you know.
Re: Boko Haram Is An Islamic Sect! by tartar9(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
if you call it an Islamic sect then you should know there is only one recognised sect of Islam thats the Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l-
Jamā‘h any apart from this are hellbound neither are we answerable for any of their actions,wether bokoharam or not.so how does it affect Islam?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/14 / Adultery Is Threatening Marriages In Nigeria, Says Counselor / 10 Most Ev1l Women In The History See Stock Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.