Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

God Will Judge Those Behind The Threat Of Bloodshed In The Coming Election...!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Judge Those Behind The Threat Of Bloodshed In The Coming Election...!!! (568 Views)

Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First / Adeyeye Decries Junaid Mohammed's Threat Of Bloodshed If President Jonathan Runs / There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Judge Those Behind The Threat Of Bloodshed In The Coming Election...!!! by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 20, 2014
To be honest with you guys, I keenly followed both candidates throughout the primaries and I have never seen a reason why GEJ or GMB shouldn't seek re-election into the top Job, but after following the group called "network for good governance" and "Build Up Nigeria", I noticed a new trend in our politics... "SMEAR CAMPAIGN"....

History has always told us that the weaker candidates often result to this tactics to try and discredit their opponents, however I am personally displeased with how Abati and co have gone about spewing trash about GMB, and sending threats of bloodshed via facebook... That is sick, disgusting, disgraceful and shows lack of conscience from those cowards in Aso Rock... I expected both candidates to be judged on post-election achievements, rather our politics is sinking below to a whole new level, and if GEJ is not careful, he may end up pushing away his own supporters in due course through constant bombardment of Smears on opponents.......

The threat of bloodshed is not funny, and if I'm right, GEJ and co have made their minds to rig the coming election without any care for who looses their lives afterall, and may end up blaming GMB... I find this pathetic and God will judge them all... Anyone who plans to use Blood shed as an excuse to dent the reputation of his opponent doesn't deserve to be voted for...

THE SPIRIT OF GOD WILL JUDGE REUBEN ABATI AND HIS COLLABORATORS WHO KEEP ISSUING THESE THREATS ON FACEBOOK....

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!!!!!
Re: God Will Judge Those Behind The Threat Of Bloodshed In The Coming Election...!!! by eye4eye: 4:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Jonathan and his criminal crew have nothing to show as achievement after six years in power (two years after Yar'Adua's death and four years of his). When you have nothing to show as your own achievement, you go all out and destroy, lie, maim your opponent then render your opponent unacceptable in the process.

They keep talking about blood and claiming it is coming from Buhari but God knows best it is the saTANists and average PDP agents who have been threatening the peace of the country. It is now glaring to majority of Nigerians that GEJ has been an accidental president with failing grades.

Come 2015, GEJ MUST Go!
Re: God Will Judge Those Behind The Threat Of Bloodshed In The Coming Election...!!! by hushmail: 5:18am On Dec 20, 2014
abeg need more info on d threat of bloodshed

do u mean monkey and baboon blood bath?

What of those threatening parallel and perpendicular govt?

Will God bless them?
Re: God Will Judge Those Behind The Threat Of Bloodshed In The Coming Election...!!! by temitemi1(m): 5:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Anoda apc stooge on d run... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: God Will Judge Those Behind The Threat Of Bloodshed In The Coming Election...!!! by Johnnyessence(m): 5:26am On Dec 20, 2014
God will judge those who want to shed innocent blood in this country I strongly believe change is coming our way we can't afford to be under d liars of our leaders in d government house,we are tired of Gej government he will be voted out by d special grace of God come Feb 14 2015 Presidential election Cos' d will of God and d will of d masses will prevail just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: God Will Judge Those Behind The Threat Of Bloodshed In The Coming Election...!!! by eye4eye: 5:27am On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
Anoda apc stooge on d run... GEJ till 2019!!!

Nuisance on the prowl. You don't sleep anymore like a mad man. You are a full time lunatic. You are all over the place saying the same thing on every thread with the 100 naira per day post you make. You go all over the place posting the same thing like typical lunatics do.

Werey! grin grin grin
Re: God Will Judge Those Behind The Threat Of Bloodshed In The Coming Election...!!! by BrosPeter: 5:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari said this quote,
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/#sthash.bbK6VvI9.dpuf

Jonah said this:
"Nobody's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian" GEJ April 18, 2011

looking at both leaders, who is more blood thirsty, i thinks it is Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Not Ready For Democratic Society - Mu'azu. PDP Chairman / My Certificates Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC - See More At: Http://airload / Why The Noise On Gmb School Cert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.