Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Register More Fingers To Unlock Your Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Register More Fingers To Unlock Your Iphone (715 Views)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register More Fingers To Unlock Your Iphone by baseg25(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2014

TouchID is a fingerprint recognition feature, designed and released by Apple Inc., and currently available on the iPhone5S, the iPhone6 and iPhone 6 Plus, the iPadAir 2, and the iPad Mini 3. Apple says Touch ID is heavily integrated into iOS devices, allowing users to unlock their device, as well as make purchases in the various Apple digital media stores (iTunes Store, the App Store, iBookstore), and to authenticate Apple Pay online or in apps.
As i said earlier Touch ID feature on the iPhone recongnize your fingerprint which serve as a method of unlocking your device.
Your Iphone normally asks you to provide one fingerprint, which means you can unlock your phone with that finger only. Now to the business of the day , Do you know it is possible to register more fingerprints to the system so that you canunlock your phone with Touch ID with either hand,then i will advice you to read below.

How to Register More Fingers to Unlock Your iPhone
1. first thing is to Unlock the phone, and go to Settings.

2. In the Settings screen, choose the Touch ID & Passcode option. Before going to the next section, you will be asked to provide a 4-digit passcode if there is one. This security feature is used to prevent unauthorized changes from being made on your phone.

3. Immediately you get in, Just try to look for the Fingerprints section which lists all the registered fingerprint profiles. To register a new one, then tap Add a Fingerprint….

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a new finger as an unlock key to your iPhone. Basically, all you have to do is press the home button repeatedly until the fingerprint scanner completes its process.

5..After completing the above step, you will be taken back to the Touch ID & Passcode screen. Your new fingerprint profile can be found at the bottom of the fingerprint list. By default, it will be named by the system. To give it a more descriptive name, simply tap on the desired item to change its name. Here, you will also find an option to delete the fingerprint if you want.

6. Now, you can lock the phone and unlock it using the finger of your choice.
CONCLUSION
Fingerprint data is stored on the secure enclave of the Apple A7, A8, or A8Xchip of the device itself, and is not stored on Apple servers, nor on iCloud. You can now add up to five fingerprints as keys to unlock the phone. When the limit is reached, consider removing the fingerprint profiles that are not used frequently so that you can add a new one.Any suggestion , comment or tips on this , feel free by using our comment box below.

Source : http://techcribng.com/register-more-fingers-to-unlock-your-iphone/
Re: How To Register More Fingers To Unlock Your Iphone by flexxyworld(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2014
What's really the ish with #icloud iphone5s.?
Re: How To Register More Fingers To Unlock Your Iphone by smartbingari(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Me wey no get iPhone nko
Re: How To Register More Fingers To Unlock Your Iphone by baseg25(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
smartbingari:
Me wey no get iPhone nko
you go still buy nw.
which fone you dey use?.
Re: How To Register More Fingers To Unlock Your Iphone by baseg25(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: How To Register More Fingers To Unlock Your Iphone by baseg25(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
gigablast:

thanks a lot.
Invite your friends to www.kinwap.com

a new site sweeter than Nairaland!
lol...
Re: How To Register More Fingers To Unlock Your Iphone by smartbingari(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
baseg25:
you go still buy nw.
which fone you dey use?.

Name opsson Android phone

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do I Use Blackberry Subscription On My Mtn Modem For Pc Browsing / How Do I Use My FREE MB On Paykobo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.