Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) (23268 Views)

Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos) / The Worst And Best Dressed At AMVCA Awards 2015 (pics) / T-Billz Destroys Photographer's Camera At Sound Sultan's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by Dagoma: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Beesluv:
The 1st pix looks like undies

Hahahahaha...

Ofcourse it is, real disgrace.
Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Beesluv:
horrific sight..[size=8pt][/size] angry tufiakwa
Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by braintext(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
anything to book a space abi undecided
Lol your quoting me to book space
Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by Omotall(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
What kind of nonsence dress is that at 1st pics,well ladies don't dress like that here in mars planet am schooling cool
Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Beesluv:

It doesn't look like....
It is undies...

Things people wear for attention... Abasi akan oo
Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by Awesomeking: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Airforce1:
@3rd pix

I knew Moet abebe would be on that list

Her over sabi too much and her dress sense is zero

Who even made her a vj?

She's not even light skinned
so one has to be lightskinned to be a vj-ur way no be here oh
Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Airforce1:
@3rd pix

I knew Moet abebe would be on that list

Her over sabi too much and her dress sense is zero

Who even made her a vj?

She's not even light skinned

didnt know that VJ is a position reserved for only light skinned people?
You sound so bitter.
Did she steal your money?
Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by sweetgala(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
First two have no place in public functions. Maybe a back garden BBQ
Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by amelieoneill: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Like Shannon said I'm amazed that you able to make $4303 in 4 weeks on the internet .
You could try here ------>>> W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M
Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by Melinde: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Beesluv:
the thing is undies no be say it looks like! OMG
Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by chiibekee(f): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2014
I don't know why some black girls like showing their ugly laps.
Re: The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2014
lalasticlala:
This year’s Soundcity Urban Blast Festival held on Thursday December 18,2014. Check out the hot pics from the event which was a success!

The first 3 pictures may be considered as the worst dressed, while the others are well dressed

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/12/sound-city-urban-blast-festival-in-pics.html?m=1

What the he'll is wrong with these ladies?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Hints At Fireboy’s Collaboration With Wizkid (Photos) / 10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna / K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.