Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? (1189 Views)

Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by deleib(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2014
A brother just finds it difficult to control his sexual urge by mastvrbating(self servicing). He always promise God again and again not to get involved in such acts anymore but finds out that the urge always come afta like two weeks and then he falls again.

Another problem is that once he taste it again, he continously engages himself. This sometimes severe the relationship between him and his spiritual life. He is sick and tired of it bt couldn't stop.

Is it really a sin or he is the one making it to be.

He needs your candid advice in a spiritual perspective.
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2014
Be truthful, OP, you the one self servicing ryt?
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by anselm791(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2014
What you have to do is... Oh sorry I mean, what your brother have to do is just wait until he is caught and exposed.
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by deleib(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
Be truthful, OP, you the one self servicing ryt?
Are u concerned abt him or u want to advice him Sir....?
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by deleib(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2014
anselm791:
What you have to do is... Oh sorry I mean, what your brother have to do is just wait until he is caught and exposed.
Caught and exposed? How?
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2014
deleib:
A brother just finds it difficult to control his sexual urge by mastvrbating(self servicing). He always promise God again and again not to get involved in such acts anymore but finds out that the urge always come afta like two weeks and then he falls again.

Another problem is that once he taste it again, he continously engages himself. This sometimes severe the relationship between him and his spiritual life. He is sick and tired of it bt couldn't stop.

Just Get a Bleep buddy( a girl you can be fucking whenever you have urge) and you won't have to self service yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by holatin(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2014
if ur hand cause you to sin...
Cut it
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by Chiscomax(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2014
it is because of the love of VASELINE

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by Kei144(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Mk. 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptised will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Mk. 16:17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

Were you baptized into Jesus Christ (in water) after you decided to commit yourself to the Lord Jesus Christ? If your answer is yes, then you can cast out the demon of self indulgence from your being.

I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against the spirit of self indulgence in me. I overcome self indulgence in my life by the blood of Jesus Christ. Self indulgence in my heart, be destroyed and be overthrown from my life, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ja. 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Mt. 17:19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”
Mt. 17:20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, `Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Lk. 18:1 Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

Continue to resist the demon; it will surely flee from you. Do not display little faith by giving up the warfare, because you think it does not work.
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by michaelwestern(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Tell him not to worry about it. I believes that it is a sin but its very difficult to resist the temptation by self determination only God can help. Tell him to stop feeling guilty when he does it, because as a christian we have been delivered from the curse of the law and nobody can bring condemnation against us.

A sure solution is to focus on reading the bible and speaking in tongues. He should also build up his spiritual life by reading christian literatures and participating in christian programs.

The bible said "walk in the spirit and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh". This shows that if he focuses on building up his spiritual life, lust of the flesh like màstûrbation will die naturally and effortlessly.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by michaelwestern(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

Just Get a Bleep buddy( a girl you can be fucking whenever you have urge) and you won't have to self service yourself out.

That is a sin now.
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by yuncka: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2014
I think Its time for you to make tough decision on that. U can place aa curse on the day U mastoobate again.
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by Rilwayne001: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
Cut it

grin grin LOL warrisdis??

Yoruba will say "Ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo" translated as "Cutting your head is not the remedy for headache" i.e. you have to find another way of stoping such sin, cutting your hand shouldnt be the answer
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by deleib(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2014
michaelwestern:
Tell him not to worry about it. I believes that it is a sin but its very difficult to resist the temptation by self determination only God can help. Tell him to stop feeling guilty when he does it, because as a christian we have been delivered from the curse of the law and nobody can bring condemnation against us.

A sure solution is to focus on reading the bible and speaking in tongues. He should also build up his spiritual life by reading christian literatures and participating in christian programs.

The bible said "walk in the spirit and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh". This shows that if he focuses on building up his spiritual life, lust of the flesh like màstûrbation will die naturally and effortlessly.

God bless you.
Good advice. Thanks
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by deleib(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Kei144:
Mk. 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptised will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Mk. 16:17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

Were you baptized into Jesus Christ (in water) after you decided to commit yourself to the Lord Jesus Christ? If your answer is yes, then you can cast out the demon of self indulgence from your being.

I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against the spirit of self indulgence in me. I overcome self indulgence in my life by the blood of Jesus Christ. Self indulgence in my heart, be destroyed and be overthrown from my life, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ja. 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Mt. 17:19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”
Mt. 17:20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, `Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Lk. 18:1 Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

Continue to resist the demon; it will surely flee from you. Do not display little faith by giving up the warfare, because you think it does not work.
thanks for the advice.
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by Kei144(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2014
[size=13pt]I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against the spirit of self indulgence in me. I overcome self indulgence in my life by the blood of Jesus Christ. Self indulgence in my heart, be destroyed and be overthrown from my life by the Holy Spirit of the Mot High God, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by michaelwestern(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2014
deleib:
Good advice. Thanks

you are welcome.
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by CANTICLES: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
Cut it

BRO, Jesus speak in parables .... Everything in matt 5: 29, 30 is in parable , even the Gehenna! , jesus was addressin and correcting a much more deeper desire in man which will make such a person to practice sin !!!
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by holatin(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
CANTICLES:

BRO, Jesus speak in parables .... Everything in matt 5: 29, 30 is in parable , even the Gehenna! , jesus was addressin and correcting a much more deeper desire in man which will make such a person to practice sin !!!
don't take dat serious now
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by holatin(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin LOL warrisdis??

Yoruba will say "Ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo" translated as "Cutting your head is not the remedy for headache" i.e. you have to find another way of stoping such sin, cutting your hand shouldnt be the answer
am only joking.
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by seunds1: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dear OP,
I understand how it feels to have this addiction of 'self servicing'...the guilt and the bad feelings that comes each time u fall to it again. Buh I must tell u dat u r not alone and you will surely overcome it since you are determined. God looks to the heart, and Him alone can help you out.

I used to be a victim too, infact I was ruled by it for over 10 years, I can remember the many promises and hope I gave to my slf to stop, as well as many prayers I offered, and if I stoped for one week....the next week...I'd fall again. One thing you got to undertand is that, getting a girl to bleep wnt solve it. From my expirience, I did too buh I still fall to it. I tried to exposed this animalistic act to my grl by telling her, I tot I would stop if I expose myslf buh I still didnt. I later realised dat I can't hlp myslf.

And this is how I was saved from this addfiction of many years, I'm sharing this with you to the Glory of God in Christ Jesus.... I was watching a popular Christian TV station online by a Nigerian ( I was in Mauritius for studies then) and I had jst performed d act and still down with the quilt...but yet I want and want to stop. When that man of God was praying, my prayer point was to stop this addiction and I pray along. And Yes! God have His way. That night, an amazing thing happened to me in my dream, I saw a pastor/a man of God laying his hand on me to deliver me, and in that dream I fell down due to d layin of d hand. Somethin surprising is dat, I neva Eva fall wen prayed for in real life before. So wen I fell in dat dream, I understand I was delivered and I was thanking that man of God with a big joy....and I was like....oohhh thank you for delivering me and then I wakeup...and I clame it.

Ever since then, this urge stoped, I can't explain it, I still av urge but I have aBiG control of it. I now see how easy it is to live above every addiction. It is just.by Grace. Grace from the living God. It's is so so easy and I don't have to wrestle with it. That is God and I am always thankful each time I remember.

So dear broda, good u desire to stop. That is the first step to getting free. Now u need God with ur genuine willingness. Dedicate more time to God's word and MEDITATE ON IT, Pray even more and u will see how easy to live above all dis weapon of the enemy.

May we all live and grow in His grace forever In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by maryini(f): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
deleib:
Op, I was once in your shoes, by Jehovah's grace I overcomed.

You will need to take practical steps to deal with this
1. Stop desiring to have s3x. The bible says
"but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed" this means you are being tempted to masturb8 by your desire to have s3x. You can do this by staying away from movies/things that promote sexual behaviour, lingering kissing scenes, shows, books etc. This is increasingly hard in the world we live in today but our God is more than capable to help you. I personally had to stop reading books, even threads on nairaland... anything i felt would awaken a desires to have s3x in me.

2. Try to go out more. Involve yourself in church activities that take your time. Never spend too much time alone in your bedroom.

3. Whenever these urges come some ppl say they play christian music. Read their bibles at that moment. Start speaking in tongues and the urges go away.

4. Fast and pray regularly to kill your flesh.

5. Thank God for victory over besetting sins.

I sincerely hope this helps. Please PM me if you try this and it doesn't work. I will join you in prayers. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by deleib(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
seunds1:
Dear OP,
I understand how it feels to have this addiction of 'self servicing'...the guilt and the bad feelings that comes each time u fall to it again. Buh I must tell u dat u r not alone and you will surely overcome it since you are determined. God looks to the heart, and Him alone can help you out.

I used to be a victim too, infact I was ruled by it for over 10 years, I can remember the many promises and hope I gave to my slf to stop, as well as many prayers I offered, and if I stoped for one week....the next week...I'd fall again. One thing you got to undertand is that, getting a girl to bleep wnt solve it. From my expirience, I did too buh I still fall to it. I tried to exposed this animalistic act to my grl by telling her, I tot I would stop if I expose myslf buh I still didnt. I later realised dat I can't hlp myslf.

And this is how I was saved from this addfiction of many years, I'm sharing this with you to the Glory of God in Christ Jesus.... I was watching a popular Christian TV station online by a Nigerian ( I was in Mauritius for studies then) and I had jst performed d act and still down with the quilt...but yet I want and want to stop. When that man of God was praying, my prayer point was to stop this addiction and I pray along. And Yes! God have His way. That night, an amazing thing happened to me in my dream, I saw a pastor/a man of God laying his hand on me to deliver me, and in that dream I fell down due to d layin of d hand. Somethin surprising is dat, I neva Eva fall wen prayed for in real life before. So wen I fell in dat dream, I understand I was delivered and I was thanking that man of God with a big joy....and I was like....oohhh thank you for delivering me and then I wakeup...and I clame it.

Ever since then, this urge stoped, I can't explain it, I still av urge but I have aBiG control of it. I now see how easy it is to live above every addiction. It is just.by Grace. Grace from the living God. It's is so so easy and I don't have to wrestle with it. That is God and I am always thankful each time I remember.

So dear broda, good u desire to stop. That is the first step to getting free. Now u need God with ur genuine willingness. Dedicate more time to God's word and MEDITATE ON IT, Pray even more and u will see how easy to live above all dis weapon of the enemy.

May we all live and grow in His grace forever In Jesus Name. Amen.
thank u so much for ur insightful contribution and advice. I'm very greatful. Sometimes the broda cries ova this because he cn't ovacome d powa this sin. I hope & pray this works.
Re: Why Does He Finds It Difficult To Stop Self Servicing? by deleib(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
maryini:

Op, I was once in your shoes, by Jehovah's grace I overcomed.

You will need to take practical steps to deal with this
1. Stop desiring to have s3x. The bible says
"but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed" this means you are being tempted to masturb8 by your desire to have s3x. You can do this by staying away from movies/things that promote sexual behaviour, lingering kissing scenes, shows, books etc. This is increasingly hard in the world we live in today but our God is more than capable to help you. I personally had to stop reading books, even threads on nairaland... anything i felt would awaken a desires to have s3x in me.

2. Try to go out more. Involve yourself in church activities that take your time. Never spend too much time alone in your bedroom.

3. Whenever these urges come some ppl say they play christian music. Read their bibles at that moment. Start speaking in tongues and the urges go away.

4. Fast and pray regularly to kill your flesh.

5. Thank God for victory over besetting sins.

I sincerely hope this helps. Please PM me if you try this and it doesn't work. I will join you in prayers. Shalom.
Thank u so much ma 4 this powaful contributn. It's so comforting. I shal kip in touch with u ma. I'm greatful.

(1) (Reply)

A Prophecy For Nigeria By Bill Hammond. / Muslims Demand Texas Mayor Surrender After She Attacked Shariah Court / Mystery! Statue Of Virgin Mary Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.