Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) (54924 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her 'bum-bum' In A Swimming Pool / Photos From Didi Ekanem's Birthday Celebration / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Dreyl(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amoeba yansh!

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by CzarRex: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
If ur bum is nt makin pple see ur talented, den lessen it na undecided
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Flat-a55 girls be like.... tongue

Its not the matter of 'flat a$$ girls be like". Is having a big bum an achievement? Is it supposed to be a new thing?
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Who's fucking this batch(E-40,hyphy, Bay area slang)? She's got hella nice a.s.ss. Culoooo.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Yeah,give me a thick thing,i don't want a model - E40 aka 40 water

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by holatin(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
brito:

You like?
no I like yours
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by eightsin(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ojisik:
Like if you skipped all the stories and went straight to the pictures grin
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by midolian(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Oh clifford orji! Where are you?
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by geovanni24(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
We were coursemates in school, her story is not new 2 me because she started displaying her attitudes back then.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by akatonero(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Na sheet dey inside abeg
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by ireneony(f): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
badex11:

Please Kindly assist to cast your vote for my daughter by liking her picture in the ongoing cussons baby moments competition. Her name is DEBORAH ANJOLAOLUWA
here is the voting link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=276
Thank you and God bless
na by force for your pikin to smile grin

am just joking o

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by TDstarr: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
dont understand bitches she is sampling the asss saying we should concentrate more on her talent, with her bow leg
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by marieolae(f): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Fake thing undecided
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by TDstarr: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
badex11:

Please Kindly assist to cast your vote for my daughter by liking her picture in the ongoing cussons baby moments competition. Her name is DEBORAH ANJOLAOLUWA
here is the voting link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=276
Thank you and God bless
she nor fine

dont quote me
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by sweetgala(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
this girl yansh nah wahala.. but as my pal would say nah shit dey there
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by misshoree(f): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
So

Should I start frying my panties?
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by ellechrystal(f): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
lalasticlala:
Fast rising actress, Didi Ekanem has said she knows she has the biggest bum in Nollywood. In this one on one interview withVanguardnewspaper, Did says her bum has put her through crazy things like, people focusing more on her bum than her talent, like a day a mad man grabbed her bum and refusedto let go and ofcourse how she tries arepossible best to always use the bum well. She also says everyone loves sex and should be allowed to participate in the game as many times they want it in a day. I love sex, I won’t even pretend about it, everybody loves sex, she said.

How do you feel having one of the biggest bums in Nollywood?

It’s a good feeling and a wonderful one. But I won’t lie to you, as much as I love it so much, I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my bum. All the concentration out there is on my bum not my talent. I would honestly wish people to see me as a talented actress not a sexy one. But my bum is not allowing people to see me deep down, to see the person and the talent.

Can you let a guy grab your bum in a movie?

Of course, in Jump and Pass, a guy tapped my ass. If it has to be real, there’s nothing there, it’s just grabbing my bum.

What’s the craziest thing somebody has done to you on its account?

Craziest thing? A mad man actually grabbed my bum in public, while walking on the road. That’s like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that?

I was just passing, l wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my bum from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a madman and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing.

You are very flexible with your bum?

Of course, I use it very well

How often do you feel people should be having sex?

As many times as you want; if you want to have it 100 times a day, good for you

You encourage it, you love it?

Who doesn’t love sex? I’m not going to sit here and tell you I don’t like sex. Everybody loves sex; it is just natural so I’m not going to pretend I don’t like it. For me, I’m a very busy person so I don’t have that time to even enjoy it as much as I should or have it as much as I should.

But you still enjoy it when you have it?

Of course, anytime I have the time for it,of course, I do

What’s your favorite sexual position?

Every position goes, as long as I can feel what I want to feel at that point in time. Every position is fine.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/i-have-biggest-bum-in-nollywood-didi.html?m=1

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/big-bum-put-didi-ekanem/
Imagine wat she can b discussing publicly . Too many runs girl in Nollywood. Shows how unserious she is. Imagine, how will a serious minded man take her? N with this she has just Don advert 4 runs men o.
Can Genny Nnaji discuss such in public?
N it doesn't change d fact that she is rated high.
Smh. Too many ppl really think sex sells.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Lakayanah: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Are the yoruba actresses part of nollywood if they are someone should tell this sister to park well.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by M4gunners: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Yes you have it,but you aren't pretty bo.

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by happyzed0(f): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hw is dat my biz
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by ajebuter(f): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
These yeyebrity are so vain and dumb.

All they are ever gonna be is just a pair of fake boobsn, paddled asses, fake lips and restructured pussies.

They have nothing upstairs but so much drinks, drug, weeds and sperms.

Nonsense
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Biggest bum in Nollywood with a FUNNY physique. Lmao! Tchew
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Hysmady(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Afterall its shit that comes out from ur bum...

But its none of my business
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by bynat(f): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Akpansi angry angry grin
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
na by force for your pikin to smile grin

am just joking o
no be joke .... u really mean it . no fear.
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Honestly.. I like ladies with bootay and this will do..not Kim's type
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by yungcyrus(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
wow............dis is massive....................*eyes out*
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Bright360(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
She garrit
Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by AISHBAMBA: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2014

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by jonexty(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
At the end, all bum must kiss the toilet. shit must come out. Then what is the essence of advertising SHIT MACHINE? undecided

Re: I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
I have banged dis girl b4, i didnt even know she z an actress; very expensive chick, but worth it. smiley

She hz a tatoo on her left bum cool

Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) / Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo