Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram (32913 Views)

Basketmouth & Soso Soberekon Serve Food At Party In Warri / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by sukkot: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2014
chrisbaba1:

its a terrible situation my brother. its really unbelievable how much Nigeria is failing in many ways
if you spend the naira in nigeria i really dont see the difference in whether it is falling or not. i have trawled jumia and konga and the same things they sell you get from ebay and amazon and in fact in most cases it is cheaper at konga and jumia. so as long as you are spending the money in nigeria i see no reason to compare it to the dollar or pounds. say for example a bedsit ( face me i face you ) in england is like 60 pounds a week which is 250 pounds a month which is 3000 pounds a year which is 880,000 naira. nearly 1 million naira. meanwhile in nigeria face me i face you is like 50 thousand naira a year. the point being you should not be comparing with other currencies if you are spending in nigeria. in fact the naira has more value than the pounds or dollars if spent in nigeria as against someone spending their pounds or dollars abroad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by sukij(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2014
lanxlot:
@ upper ryt if nt dat de inscribed 100 On it, wud av tot Its 5 naira. make d tin circulate quick o, b4 d counterfeit go full everywhere.

Hahaha...una see dat single piece wen dat guy hold? cbn put dere bbm pin.

guy yu eyes sharp die
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by free2ryhme: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2014
klem93:
Soso Berekon the manager of Five star music flaunts his bunches of New #100 note which was just released yesterday on Instagram... flaunt yours here if you have gotten yours http://www.maxgist.com/2014/12/soso-berekon-flaunts-his-new-100note-on.html

money wey no reach beggar buy kola

it was the same way with N5, N100, N50, N20 N500 when it was initially launched
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by IDEApro(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
what do you mean by sane clime ?

All the answers you need is in the oxford learner's pocket dictionary. Save yourself this embarrassment and get one.
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Make nobody vex me this afternoon angry
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by piero2u(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2014
looks like five naira notes and very soon it might be worth the same. I pray this doesn't happen though.
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Lilamartedi(f): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2014
ollah1:
Some Nigerian girls have lost their virginity sighting this new currency with a man tongue. Those that aren't will gladly and easily open their legs cos of it. Smh for them
This comment makes no sense, why would a girl open her legs because of #100 note?

Or is that how you get girls to sleep with you? By flashing #100 tongue
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by sukkot: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
IDEApro:

All the answers you need is in the oxford learner's pocket dictionary. Save yourself this embarrassment and get one.
would you consider america a sane clime ?
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by tolexy007(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Yes diz confirm Nigeria note, nt d one with Arabic Scribe
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Nigerians always behaving like Mumu. Wetin come dey worry this old cargo angry One dollar is Equivalent to 194 naira presently and still going up and up. Had it been Nigeria as an economy has high level of productivity, we won't bother about the price of dollar buh 90% of everything in Nigeria you see is IMPORTED. Even when you choose to patronize local producers of same product, Greed and wickedness won't allow the produce quality products. I tire for this country. Anyway, the money looks beautiful buh it's worthless in the eyes of the International community undecided
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
if you spend the naira in nigeria i really dont see the difference in whether it is falling or not. i have trawled jumia and konga and the same things they sell you get from ebay and amazon and in fact in most cases it is cheaper at konga and jumia. so as long as you are spending the money in nigeria i see no reason to compare it to the dollar or pounds. say for example a bedsit ( face me i face you ) in england is like 60 pounds a week which is 250 pounds a month which is 3000 pounds a year which is 880,000 naira. nearly 1 million naira. meanwhile in nigeria face me i face you is like 50 thousand naira a year. the point being you should not be comparing with other currencies if you are spending in nigeria. in fact the naira has more value than the pounds or dollars if spent in nigeria as against someone spending their pounds or dollars abroad

true only if all you do is in Nigeria. its not all about spending.
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by sukkot: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2014
chrisbaba1:

true only if all you do is in Nigeria. its not all about spending.
which is why i specified ' if you spend your money in nigeria '. over 99 percent of the population will never step near an airport and will spend their money in nigeria. i am addressing the 99 percent, not the uber rich or upper middle class 1 percent
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by IDEApro(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
would you consider america a sane clime ?

Yes because they make use of credit cards and other monetary instruments. A person should not be found with 5k cash spending money. It preserve the note against wear and tear and above all it value.

Do you know he can carelessly spend a chunk of that money within an hour but may not do so if he hadn't much. Money gives value if you save.

Thank me later.
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by YekinniOlamide(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2014
#100 fit buy recharge card.. grin
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Lilamartedi:
This comment makes no sense, why would a girl open her legs because of #100 note?

Or is that how you get girls to sleep with you? By flashing #100 tongue

That's what you think. Naija opens their legs for anything and for whatever reason. tongue
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by YekinniOlamide(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2014
lifestyle1:
Wetin 100 naira fit buy ?
#100 fit buy recharge card..
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Cutesexy1(f): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2014
wateva
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by sukkot: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2014
IDEApro:

Yes because they make use of credit cards and other monetary instruments. A person should not be found with 5k cash spending money. It preserve the note against wear and tear and above all it value.

Do you know he can carelessly spend a chunk of that money within an hour but may not do so if he hadn't much. Money gives value if you save.

Thank me later.
you are ignorant and clueless. america your sane clime ? check pic below

[img]https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608019957644659000&pid=15.1&P=0[/img]
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Lilamartedi(f): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2014
ollah1:

That's what you think. Naija opens their legs for anything and for whatever reason. tongue
Your way of thinking is a bit backward

No offense
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Luckygurl:

And all those too many fit into the description you gave?

The money is as useless as Majority Nigerian gals period! Which one u dey prolong the story and asking the guy too many questions like say u nor understand wetin him talk angry
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Decryptor:
Why is it that whenever i see this note "Suicide" and "Rat Poison" comes into my mind? grin grin

Rotfl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by stupor(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Its too flashy. It should have been made a little simpler !

I think all these fanfare is directed towards the 2015 elections and a discerning and more intelligent electorates would definitely see the mediocrity the government is trying to push through at this very late hour.

I never Innitially wanted to comment but became surprised as to how the present government would be packaging irrelevant achievements at a time when the whole of Nigeria have decided and are clamouring for change and a much more better and responsive governance.

I saw a post about government refurbishing the railway and i asked myself almost immediately,if no one does it,who will.If that outdated railway is something the present government is so proud of,then i must succintly say that we really have not started at all.

How many Nigerians can confidently say they have boarded the Nigerian train system before ?
We supplied electricity to neighbouring countries and absolutely lack power supply in the whole of the country.
For a whole year,the number of times a Nigerian on average is supplied electricity calculatively is not up to 1month and even worse in some other areas.

What has the present government being doing for more than 4 years to see that this is responsibly taken care of ? Too late i guess !

Any responsible,responsive,committed and proactive government should know that any economy without adequate power supply is a failed government and Nigerians are no more ready to be regarded as being gullible and dumb and this is the reason why Nigerians must change any government including Buhari if he fails to provide power and basic 21st century infrastructure after his probable election.

I am an unbiased christian that wants the best for this great country because i have experienced a fairer Nigeria in the past and i sincerely believe we could get back on track if we stop being tribalistic and ethnical and vote for change as this our right.

We own Nigeria and not GEJ or Buhari and our vote respectively can take us there.i'm not related to GEJ or Buhari and i believe that political appointments is an opportunity to serve and not anyone's' birthright.The present government has failed woefully and there should be no emotional feeling to allow for a repeat of this situation or we shall continue to remain retrogressive.

Political offices are not birthrights if under a span of four years,citizens who voted did not see any changes should definitely vote for a change as there is nothing too emotional attached to that.

Nigerians should stop being democratically ignorant,we are no fools,if any government is not dancing to the tune of the masses,show him or her THE RED CARD ! This is our right and nothing emotional should be attached including religion.

I will vote for change come 2015 because i want someone more capable of providing solutions and dependable public infrasructures that we can feel,see and touch ! And not some fairy-tale promises.

Vote for Change come 2015 ! It doesnt matter if the person is a Holier than thou or an extreme pagan in as much as the government can hold itself accountable !

Either Yoruba ! Hausa ! Or Ibo ! Nigerians dont care but wants to see appropriated public funds used for its rightful purpose and not stolen.

ACCORDING TO WHAT I LEARNT IN SCHOOL-STEALING IS CORRUPTION AND CORRUPTION IS STEALING AND PEOPLE SHOULD STOP SAYING ''STEALING iS NOT CORRUPTION !

I earnestly want Nigerians to Vote for change come 2015 and beyond till we get to right podium we are meant to be! Thats democracy.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by badex11: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Kk
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Luckygurl(f): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2014
Stelvin101:

The money is as useless as Majority Nigerian gals period! Which one u dey prolong the story and asking the guy too many questions like say u nor understand wetin him talk angry

And I suppose majority of Nigerian guys are as useful as the Us dollars, bah!!
Smh
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by jahbiz: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2014
VanTee20:
And so effing what?

Seriously, the mod or Supermod that put this on frontpage deserves a ban. A long one at that.
Seconded. Is the new note has more value than the old one?
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by DonaldGenes(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
VanTee20:
And so effing what?

Seriously, the mod or Supermod that put this on frontpage deserves a ban. A long one at that.

Lmao
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by DNA9(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nairalandi:
Why should I celebrate it when the so-called 100 naira Note is not even up to 1US dollar! Shame to all our leaders both past and present,all of you are the same.

Did u tak breakfast
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Your way of thinking is a bit backward

No offense

Lol. Backward? Ain't that what's happening in Nigeria? Are u a victim of something like this?
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
lifestyle1:
wait let me list them for you....

2 gala = 100 naira
1lacasera = 100 naira
MTN 10naira in 10 places= 100 naira
Airtel 50 naira in 2 places= 100 naira
100naira cards of all networks= 100 naira.
One cup of rice, small palm oil, maggi and salt(all join)= 100 naira...

Best of the best....... garri 60naira, sugar 20 naira groundut 20 naira... Total = 100 naira..
My favourite NL emoticon grin grin doesnt cost a dime..... I still have 100 naira.....

Make i continue?? grin grin grin poverty is a disease.... Say no to it grin grin
Re: Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram by crudedude(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
lifestyle1:

One chilled lacasera o...

Oh lacasera how I crave thee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren Honeymoon In Dubai / Photo Of OAP Toolz And Her Husband / Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.