Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP (23634 Views)

Senate Reduces 2016 Budget By N17bn / Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally / Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by mistabiola: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2014
apparentlylaw:
Money he would still collect back

#Gbam ,What they failed to understand is that you have to sow before you reap cheesy grin
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by onatisi(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2014
tkcosby02:
why is pdp so concerned abt amaechi.....#aretheyscaredofhim?#
pdp is not concerned about amaechi, it is the people of rivers state that are raising the alarm. All he needs to do is to deny the allegations and wait for a probe into his government when he leaves office .
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Mentcee(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2014
mazzi:
one million likes!
Thanks. The crazy mod just removed my post which is by all standards harmless and by the books of this forum. Just looking for who to ban. I repeat, guys pls hit like if you believe Amaechi is a childish loser and you prefer Jonathan to Amaechi or press share if you prefer Amaechi. Draconianism by Nairaland mods. Madness!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by qtx(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2014
ofala:
I think it will be best for Rivers people to ask Nyesom Wike what his plans are towards developing the state and not saying this ng like this?

By the way, where did the N17B or is it Trillion go into and for what?

*No sane mind will listen to the Jokers*
are you holding brief for amaechi? does he not have mouth to defend himself? and has he come out to debunk the allegation? I suspect you o

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by sherrylo: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2014
Whats PDP's problem with this Amechi guy? so no be Lagos ,Oyo,Osun,Ogun them dey sponsor APC again abi na only Amechi and River state abi? PHEE-DEEE-PHHEE nawa for una ohh
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by AdmiralISAAC(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2014
CSTR:
You are an idiott.
Supporting corruption because it is your party feeding fat from it this time.
You deserved to be flayed alive.
if not dat i av respect for strangers I'd av said u're a bast.ard,a clueless one, quote me again and die!
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Nigga44: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2014
HugeCock:
so you want to tell me d aba road, old aba road, stadium road, new road street lights aint workin? Guy fear God oh.
elelenwo road, woji road, ada George, trans amadi, rumudara, choba, ikwere road, oroazi, obigbo, iwofe road, wimpy, rumuokoro road, etc are all in perpetual darkness despite the fact that they're all major roads in PH. I think the money this maga used in pursuing this white elephant project would've been used to better the lives of the people of rivers state

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by sherrylo: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Mentcee:
thanks. The crazy mod just removed my post which is by all standards harmless and by the rules of this forum. Just looking for who to ban. I repeat guys pls hit like if you believe Amaechi is a childish loser and you prefer Jonathan to Amaechi or press share if you prefer Amaechi. Draconianism by Nairaland mods.

Who dey answer you?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by onatisi(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2014
apparentlylaw:
the money he will collect back is it his fathers money ?what u don't seem to understand is the money these politicians are spending for all these jamboree is not their sweat money,this money belongs to you and every nigerian ,this is the money that should have been used to construct good roads,schools,hospitals and even industries that will give ppl employment. Even if the amount is 5billion which is about 25million dollars ,do u realize what that can do? Ok let's assume amaechi leaves govt ,where will he get it back ,don't u know it will be from apc controlled states or do u think tinubu will give any politician money from his private account?
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by dj187: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2014
mazzi:
from ur writup,it sound obviouse u must be from South West.pls who is our beloved son?keep on fooling ursef.
mugu
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2014
THIS IS PURE SCAM AMECHI ENTERS INTO. .........SORRY AMECHI.

AMECHI DON THINK TIE.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by ikotubiabio: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2014
It is unfortunate that we can wake up everyday and say whatever that comes to our mind all in the name of politics. Let our politicans cross check their facts before saying anything.
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by jojoki: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Keneking:
Stories...even the entire cost of registering the opposition party till date never reach the money wey PDP and its leadership want take buy stove for rural villagers...nonsense write- up.

Bro, forget about the peedeepee their days are numbered in the central.

vote for change, let your vote be your revolution
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Mentcee(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2014
sherrylo:

Who dey answer you?
ignoramuses like you answer me. Ok?
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by apparentlylaw(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2014
onatisi:
the money he will collect back is it his fathers money ?what u don't seem to understand is the money these politicians are spending for all these jamboree is not their sweat money,this money belongs to you and every nigerian ,this is the money that should have been used to construct good roads,schools,hospitals and even industries that will give ppl employment. Even if the amount is 5billion which is about 25million dollars ,do u realize what that can do? Ok let's assume amaechi leaves govt ,where will he get it back ,don't u know it will be from apc controlled states or do u think tinubu will give any politician money from his private account?
Oga mi ..datz why dey re called Politicians ...dey know how dey would collect it back ...Ma money iznt among oo cause I'm not paying any tax ...Lol ! Tz dier time oga ..Leave dem ...cause if u re in dier shoes , U wuld do d Xame ...If u don't U steal d money , remember u would be blocking ways for otherz and it iz tantamount to their Opprobrium which would then lead to a resultant execution of ya tenure , office , anytin as long as it removes u from dat position that is stopping dem from chopping d national cake
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2014
THE CAPITAL TOO MUCH. .......CHAI AMAECHI WHY (17B).......?
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by PStacks(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Why is PDP drinking Panadol for Amechi's headache!

Truth be told, Wike is a low life puppet of PEJ.

Like I keep saying, when the music is over, we'l know the real gladiators.

Amechi would go down History as a true Gladiator in Nigerian Democracy

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by mkoabiola: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Y is pdp/gej scared of only amechi in apc.
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by seedorfg(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Owo abu lafin se abu l'a lejo , shagonmugun ewo nti yin , wetin consign pdpiggggg abi na transformation agenda money amaechi dey spend nii
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Misogynist2014(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2014
This country is a big joke
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Ofunaofu: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2014
wike was appointed minister based on competence and pedigree but he ended up supervising the longest ASUU strike in history.
Smh!
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by babestella: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Nà Rauf Aregbesola bring the juju wèy them take catch Amaechi mugu.

River state dêy get monthly federal allocation please 1.2 billion NAIRA monthly share from Sure-P money accrued from removal of subsidy. All has gone to APC and the remaining still going to APC.

The best thing is for the state indigenes to write the federal government asking them to with-hold these allocations until after the election, you go see as APC go take speed remove Amaechi from that position of the 'driver general'

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2014
Nigga44:
elelenwo road, woji road, ada George, trans amadi, rumudara, choba, ikwere road, oroazi, obigbo, iwofe road, wimpy, rumuokoro road, etc are all in perpetual darkness despite the fact that they're all major roads in PH. I think the money this maga used in pursuing this white elephant project would've been used to better the lives of the people of rivers state
you should also blame phed for refusing to supply electricity to those areas. You dont expect all street lights in ph to run on generator
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by clevvermind(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2014
dj187:
Whenever i see people here supporting PDP and GEJ, I weep for the future of Nigeria

I'm a niger deltan but i and my family has decided to vote for Buhari/Osibanjo plus other niger deltans with character

Rivers PDP please leave Amaechi alone he is an Eagle and eagles don't flock, unlike all u assslickers, una go lick Jona & PGEJ nyash taya una new ploy na to dey write on social media to tarnish Amaechi image or make Niger deltans turn against the good person of Rotimi Amaechi, shame on PDP we are wise and we know better now.

All niger deltans lets unit and kick out PDP for neglecting our region despite having one of our own as the president, Tufiakwa
u are nt from Niger delta. stop all this lies. niger delta's blood is not flowing in you.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by diasporaman(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Omo make dem free Amaechi for Christ Sake. Make d man no go die of heart attack tongue
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by ofala(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Do you know why I don't expect Gov Amaechi to waste his time reacting to this baseless allegation?

Same way some very violence-inclined Politicians paid unemployed Riverians to destroy ALL APC billboards in Rivers State and till date, Gov Amaechi and Rivers APC wisely chose to ignore them.

I was in PH awhile ago....from Omagwa International Airport to GRA...all the APC billboards were completely destroyed ....while that of the angelic PDP are left untouched.

If you have a sane mind, as a societal conscious visitor I was, which of these two divides will you take serious,?

***My personal opinion is that Gov Amaechi may not be a saint but if Rivers people eventually let a tout(I wonder if its same Law degree those of have; that such agbero flaunts) get to Brick House, they will remember Amaechi and call him saint.***

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by babestella: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2014
dharay99:
17Billion.? 0p seems yhu drunk n daft Cus dats 100million in 17 places.!

How can ds craaaap b tru nd its out 4all to see widawt ani1 prosecuting him...mumuish post. angry

You call it craaaap right? If the deceptive APC had accused PDP of spending 1billions of naira on such, then it would be a true story.
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by OLADD: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2014
tkcosby02:
why is pdp so concerned abt amaechi.....#aretheyscaredofhim?#
[color=#006600][/color]

Why is Lair Mohammed developing hypertension because of Jonathan and PDP? Do you know how many times Tinubu had visited foreign hospitals in the last one year because of Jonathan?
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Rexyl(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2014
apparentlylaw:

The amount is much enough to put in place meaningful development in the State, instead of blowing it up unnecessary in a campaign he is not sure of holding a position. All wasteful spending should be defined as what it is. Blowing the State treasury on account of personal interest will undermine development. This how our politicians have increased poverty in the land while their followers hail them.
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Reference(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Why is PDP so obsessed with Ameachi?

Because the APC and its supporters taught them obsession. I warned about this. The best days of the APC are coming to an end. Power begets responsibility. And APC supporters must get set for the wrath of a 'holy' opposition in PDP if or when they get into power.
Re: Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP by Enice(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Yeah, how much of our collective funds did Jonah spend to become the sole candidate of PDP? I am guessing the one billion dollars (167 billion naira) that is now missing from the excess crude account was utilized for that purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAF MI-35M Helicopter Gunship Records First Hit In Boko Haram Battle(video) / Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust / Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.