Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe (2566 Views)

Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by mistabiola: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Read Below ;

1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by hayzed2: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2014
So Doyin Okupe even knows that this Otuoke Man is clueless and he can't give him a good advice #chai #chai #Derriz God ooooo tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by donphilopus: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Let's all join hands together to send Jonathan back to his networkless village. Enough of cluelessness, stealing is not corruption, sham recruitment exercises, strikes et al.

15 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by omenka(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2014
The tweet is a bit confusing though. On one hand he praised his principal and on the other he accused him of gross administrative ineptitude...

Seems this dude is possessed.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by fijiano202(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2014
i cant believe this....it must be a joke though

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by ofala(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2014
The ONLY way Doyin 'Bastard' Okupe and his Principal will remain in Aso Rock beyond Feb 14th is via rigging.

But what will the over 50 Million Nigerians who are ready to vote them out be doing?

Be on their bed sleeping?
Cheer them while they do their electoral magic?

It is NOT going to be easy this time.

***By the way, I am from the East(for those who deceive themselves about GEJ's abslute acceptance in the East), Imo state, for instance; will go with Gov Rochas' APC 100% ****

Let's not add Kano, or mention Adamawa, Lagos, Edo etc that were all GEJ's easy ride 4 years ago.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Equado(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2014
ofala:
The ONLY way Doyin 'Bastard' Okupe and his Principal will remain in Aso Rock beyond Feb 14tg is via rigging.

But what will the over 50 Million Nigerians who are ready to vote them out be doing?

Be on the bed, asleep?

***By the way, I am from the East(for those who receive themselves about GEJ acceptance in the East), Imo will go with Gov Rochas' APC 100% ****

Let's not add Kano, or mention Adamawa, Lagos, Edo etc that were all GEJ's easy ride 4 years ago.
niggur speak for yourself...am also an imolite and I beg to disagree with you
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Dreyl(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Even a 5 years old kid knows jona has no vision and clueless.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Chitexs250(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan simplicity and gentlemanness is second to none. *He has given us his very BEST over the last 6 years. I mean, what else are we asking for? *He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE PARDON' and my guy is now running for Senate. *He allowed Fayose to disrupt a court session and beat up a judge, while he walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is sane. *He locked up the
house of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that house. *7 law
makers impeached a speaker in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men, and nothing happened. *16 was suddenly greater than 19 in base 10, just to cancel the one-term agreement he signed with the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all Nigerians in 2011. *Subsidy has been removed and the standards in our hospitals have reduced with time. *$20 billion is missing and minister of Petroleum eats and dines with the prexy. *Another BIGGER & BOLDER subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June, 2015 and you may have to sell your laptop charger before you can buy fuel to charge that same laptop!!! * Earlier this year, over 22 innocent Nigerians were killed in the job scam organized by the Nigerian Immigration Service(NIS) . The Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told us the job interview was "simply mismanaged" and he has retained his office and even with extra luggage. *1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under # GMB but now it's #186.5 to just $1, the worst ever in our history. * Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told us we need an extra $5 billion, through debts of course, so that our economy will not collapse like Humpty-Dumpty. *While Benue State
University was on an unending internal strike killing the future of poor Nigerians, Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil) built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of course with tax payers' money, and my gentle president followed him to launch the school shamelessly. *He has spent all money in the treasury and even had to BORROW an extra $1 billion but #BokoHaram keeps getting more equipped than our military. *Over 200 girls are missing, over 15,000
killed by #BokoHaram , over 6 million displaced from their homes and uncountable injured beyond repairs yet my president went to a meeting in # KENYA with 7 different PRIVATE JETS.. *clears throat... * #PHCN is giving their loyal customers GENERATORS as gifts for paying their # electricity bills on time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! . That's less than 1% of the reasons we need to dance to a new SHOKI,
this AWILO is no more wulo for us. Cheers to an
unstoppable change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by TheRealCoolHunK: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lmao...talk about kicking your master in the groin by accident.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by doctokwus: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
We shd all ensure dt buhari wins freely and squarely and shudnt try to falsify statements made by d opposing side just to gain cheap political capital.
Evn if okupe is more a liability than an asset to d gej adm,I doubt he wud b so foolish to malign his principal.
D gaps in btw d tweets makes me feel someone deliberately edited out sth in d tweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Francis5: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
mistabiola:
Read Below ;

The "clear lack of vision and out of touch with current realities" were of course referring to Buhari. In any case, Doyin is a yoruba man; he might have muddled the sentences the way only yorubas do. OTHERWISE, this is a cloned information.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by omarlee(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is only out of cluelessness that someone will appoint a medical doctor as his PR officer.
Show me this GEJ and I ll show how clueless he is!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Time to sack Okupe

BTW is Okupe a Yoruba name? What does it mean?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Yeske2(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
I've said it before that Okupe and Abati are covertly campaigning for APC but unfortunately the clueless one has no clue about what's going on. Good job Okupe.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by agarawu23(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chitexs250:
Goodluck Jonathan simplicity and gentlemanness is second to none. *He has given us his very BEST over the last 6 years. I mean, what else are we asking for? *He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE PARDON' and my guy is now running for Senate. *He allowed Fayose to disrupt a court session and beat up a judge, while he walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is sane. *He locked up the
house of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that house. *7 law
makers impeached a speaker in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men, and nothing happened. *16 was suddenly greater than 19 in base 10, just to cancel the one-term agreement he signed with the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all Nigerians in 2011. *Subsidy has been removed and the standards in our hospitals have reduced with time. *$20 billion is missing and minister of Petroleum eats and dines with the prexy. *Another BIGGER & BOLDER subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June, 2015 and you may have to sell your laptop charger before you can buy fuel to charge that same laptop!!! * Earlier this year, over 22 innocent Nigerians were killed in the job scam organized by the Nigerian Immigration Service(NIS) . The Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told us the job interview was "simply mismanaged" and he has retained his office and even with extra luggage. *1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under # GMB but now it's #186.5 to just $1, the worst ever in our history. * Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told us we need an extra $5 billion, through debts of course, so that our economy will not collapse like Humpty-Dumpty. *While Benue State
University was on an unending internal strike killing the future of poor Nigerians, Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil) built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of course with tax payers' money, and my gentle president followed him to launch the school shamelessly. *He has spent all money in the treasury and even had to BORROW an extra $1 billion but #BokoHaram keeps getting more equipped than our military. *Over 200 girls are missing, over 15,000
killed by #BokoHaram , over 6 million displaced from their homes and uncountable injured beyond repairs yet my president went to a meeting in # KENYA with 7 different PRIVATE JETS.. *clears throat... * #PHCN is giving their loyal customers GENERATORS as gifts for paying their # electricity bills on time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! . That's less than 1% of the reasons we need to dance to a new SHOKI,
this AWILO is no more wulo for us. Cheers to an
unstoppable change.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Swizdoe(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Francis5:

The "clear lack of vision and out of touch with current realities" were of course referring to Buhari. In any case, Doyin is a yoruba man; he might have muddled the sentences the way only yorubas do. OTHERWISE, this is a cloned information.
:
Nigeria voters will accept and appreciate his records of commendable performance in the last few years. Also the gross administrative ineptitude

Was he also referring to Buhari here........ Okupe just cleared all doubts that he is a sycophant.......
Now you are trying to blame the yorubas for the misfortune. Did yorubas force Okupe on Goodluck

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Swizdoe(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is total realince and trust in God and goodheart enough to rule a country. Even christians says that heaven help those who help themselves. God will not come down from heaven and help him rule the country when God is not the president of Nigeria.
Doyin should advise his oga to make use of his God-given brain instead of all this useless facade of having a good heart and comparing him to Jesus christ.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
The Clueless one as ever

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
See the failed Coconut head

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by midolian(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hahahaha....Jonah, the most ridiculed president ever.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Zico5(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
To be sincere, this man lack idea and vision to rule complex country like Nigeria. Those blindly following him re deluded fellows.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by BlackSEER(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote
author=ofala post=29046843]The ONLY way Doyin 'Bastard' Okupe and his
Principal will remain in Aso Rock beyond Feb 14th is via rigging.

But what will the over 50 Million Nigerians who are ready to vote them
out be doing?

***By the way, I am from the East(for those who deceive themselves about
GEJ's abslute acceptance in the East), Imo state, for instance; will go
with Gov Rochas' APC 100% ****

Let's not add Kano, or mention Adamawa, Lagos, Edo etc that were all
GEJ's easy ride 4 years ago.[/quote]

keep deceiving urself.you are certainly not from imo state or you are from imo but resides in another state.Majority of people here will vote for Rochas for Governorship but 101% are surely for Goodluck.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
I'm sure they've tampered wit his online account
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by hayzed2: 4:14am On Dec 22, 2014
omenka:
The tweet is a bit confusing though. On one hand he prised his principal and on the other he accused him of cross administrative ineptitude...

Seems this dude is possessed.

Hahahahahaha cheesy grin He is even confused
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Citadelbot: 5:29am On Dec 22, 2014
Otueke straight....

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:34am On Dec 22, 2014
ofala:
The ONLY way Doyin 'Bastard' Okupe and his Principal will remain in Aso Rock beyond Feb 14th is via rigging.

***By the way, I am from the East(for those who deceive themselves about GEJ's abslute acceptance in the East), Imo state, for instance; will go with Gov Rochas' APC 100% ****

If the election is rigged, the post election violence that will follow it will be across the country, not just the in the north.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Lacks Vision And Ideas -- Doyin Okupe by Adindupeter: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2014
ofala:

Bros who dey supply you weed?

(1) (Reply)

News And Pictures From Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Lagos / List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins / If The Man Pushing This Wheelbarrow Tells You That He's Looking For The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.