Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This (5942 Views)

Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / 5 Nigerian Weddings That Thrilled Us In 2014...pix Included!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by skillsbaba(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
This is a wedding the guests will never ever forget in their lives. The story will be passed down to their children's children.
This dude stole the show. He's not crazy, he's just the ring-bearer. Ya, you heard me right, ring-bearer.
The groom pretended that he can't find the wedding rings. While everyone was getting worried, suddenly, this guy on superman underwear and roller skates walks in with the ring and saved the day just like Superman *lol*

source: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/you-think-youve-seen-it-all-when-it.html

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by pretydiva(f): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is dat guy an imbe cile or wat? undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
And this must be America again..
Nawa..

1 Like

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by IceDune: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
pretydiva:

Paid comedian i guess

2 Likes

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by TrishaP(f): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
What is this one again
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by MizEmpress(f): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hahaa..these people aren't serious, what was the need for the drama?

1 Like

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by eightsin(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just imagine!
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by dagentility(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
This is lovely

3 Likes

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by lilmax(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
dagentility:
This is lovely
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by hilary26(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
America-Amerika-Amelika-Ameyelika-Mmeyelika!
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Why is he doing his head like that. Ode grin

2 Likes

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by goalburner(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
hilary26:
America-Amerika-Amelika-Ameyelika-Mmeyelika!
And Obama rules all of this?

1 Like

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
chai super what?

1 Like

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by dober(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hahaha.
Funny.
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by Henrypraise: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
I will allow dis only if d guy is d brides blood brother.

Howeva, it very funny.
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by EstarKeys(f): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
skillsbaba:
This is a wedding the guests will never ever forget in their lives. The story will be passed down to their children's children.
This dude stole the show. He's not crazy, he's just the ring-bearer. Ya, you heard me right, ring-bearer.
The groom pretended that he can't find the wedding rings. While everyone was getting worried, suddenly, this guy on superman underwear and roller skates walks in with the ring and saved the day just like Superman *lol*

source: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/you-think-youve-seen-it-all-when-it.html
...dis dude is a real freak
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by MznAirA(f): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
nice concept... and is dis may -d please or m i seeing things? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by Olypeppy(f): 3:31am On Dec 21, 2014
In the church?and they no hire white person to do am na black man...hehehe.quite funny.
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by skillsbaba(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
EstarKeys:
...dis dude is a real freak

Big one grin grin
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by timilinda(f): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
pretydiva:

Hahahaha Hahahaha!!!! Chai, Nigerians, una No go kill me ooo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by Slot301(f): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chai!!

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by Diznie(f): 1:49am On Dec 24, 2014
sandijey:
Why is he doing his head like that. Ode grin
your post cracked me up...the first pic tho

1 Like

Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by Gabreal1(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Lol...i pity them, tha guy looks very unserious, if to sey the ring lost for hin hand nko grin
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by IceDune: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Gabreal1:
Lol...i pity them, tha guy looks very unserious, if to sey the ring lost for hin hand nko grin

Lol
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by Gabreal1(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2014
IceDune:

Lol
grin my broda nah true o
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by Chizzy20(f): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
very funny
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by skillsbaba(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
just going through my old posts and saw this

still damn hilarious!!!
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by may01(f): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by juman(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Craziness. grin
Re: You Think You've Seen It All When It Comes To Weddings? Try This by ultrazone(m): 4:54am On May 01, 2015
pp

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bumbum Brazil 2015, Suzy Cortez Stripped Down For A Raunchy Photoshoot / Photos: IK Ogbonna Steps Out With His Stunning New Colombian Girl Friend / Lady 'in The Spirit' Caught Taking A Selfie During Church Worship (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.