Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi Replies Boko Haram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi Replies Boko Haram (410 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / What Will Happen In September 28th 2015? / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi Replies Boko Haram by chiddy158: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Former Governor of Nigeria central Bank and the Emir of Kano, His Royal Highness, Muhammad Sanusi II, has relied the Boko Haram leader, Shekau, saying that he remained protected against any evil attack and nothing was going to happen to him except the will of Allah, the creator.

http://www.thefocusng.com/nothing-will-happen-to-me-sanusi-replies-boko-haram/

(1) (Reply)

Malaysian Floods Force 160,000 To Evacuate, Leave 8 Dead / Cool Facts. / Get Over 2k Twitter Followers Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.