Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Dangerous Point - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangerous Point (345 Views)

The Most Dangerous Man In The World - CNN / Drop A Prayer Point Wishing NAIRALAND Users A Happy New Month.Welcome To August / Mo' New Hair Cut.. On Point Yea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Point by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
#Red Alert#
Ladies and gentle men this is to bring to your notice that the road between 7up and Eleganza building, moving or walking towards alausa ikeja is very very dangerous at night, many ladies are been raped and obtained along this point, this road is also dangerous to guys who talk alone along this area, guys are also been obtained here

i have seen many dangerous actions taking place while driving home at night mostly with ladies, ladies are been robbed here, one night i was walking along this road and i spotted a man hiding some bags inside a drainage, the content of the bags looks very much like guns, AK 47 i just walk accross while looking at the man with style, this happened around after 9 pm, i had no 1 to report this to, and even reporting this might land me to trouble, another night while driving thru this road i spotted a lady and a guy, this guy was moving behind this lady with a knive at the back of the lady, the lady was in distress and was crying. please kindly spread this info to the general public.
Thank you, may God continue to be with us all, all the time. Amen

Re: Dangerous Point by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
check the map u will find mobolaji johnson way, thats the dangerous road

(1) (Reply)

Eight Amazing Facts You Would Love To Know / Xmas Come And Almost Gone. / Can You Drive, But Do Not Havr A Driving Licence??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.