Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Details Does The Bar Code On The CENTENARY Banknote Contain? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Details Does The Bar Code On The CENTENARY Banknote Contain? (651 Views)

EFCC Probes Centenary City Project / 'CBN Alerts Nigerians On Fake N100 Banknote' / CBN To Issue New N100 Banknote On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Details Does The Bar Code On The CENTENARY Banknote Contain? by aooo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
I saw the new CENTENARY banknote that was released on Friday this afternoon. It contains a bar code and if u scan the barcode, the following information will b display. I would have love to put the details here directly but the link is the only thing I could get my hands on after scanning. Check it out here. Www.sites.visualead.me/ngp_new#001
Re: What Details Does The Bar Code On The CENTENARY Banknote Contain? by aooo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Http://sites.visualead.me/ngp_new#001
Re: What Details Does The Bar Code On The CENTENARY Banknote Contain? by aooo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: What Details Does The Bar Code On The CENTENARY Banknote Contain? by aooo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Getd Lion Dhare Of Federal Project. Daily Trust. / 35 Killed In New Year's Celebration Stampede In Shanghai / Where God Weeps: A Place Called Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.