Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,783 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Timaya Is 37years And Still Not Ready To Settle Down Yet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Is 37years And Still Not Ready To Settle Down Yet (398 Views)

Skales & Wizkid Settle Their Long Time Beef - Spotted At Tunde And Toolz Wedding / Eye Witness - Timaya Is A Liar, He Was Never Involved In Any Accident / Timaya is 36 and Waje is 34. Check out the real age of some of Nigeria's artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Is 37years And Still Not Ready To Settle Down Yet by iwarannamdi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Timaya who has a baby mama and daughter spoke to Punch in an interview on December 20, 2014 stating that marriage is nowhere on his mind just yet.
“I am not yet ready to get married and anyone who is looking for that is only being deceived because I am too young to get married. Marriage is not all about money and nobody knows what I have in the bank because they are not my accountant. Musicians lie a lot, so don’t believe most of what they tell you. They are only trying...
FULL ARTICLE AT
http://naijarace.com/timaya-is-37years-and-still-not-ready-to-settle-down-yet/

(1) (Reply)

The Super Eagles Goal Keeper Wishes Nigerians A Happy New Year / Caption This Photo / Kck Set To Launch Comedy Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.