Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation (2270 Views)

This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / N5trillion Stolen Under President Jonathan - Punch Investigation / N5tn Stolen Under Jonathan –Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation by chemali: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
jamace:
And how much did Osibanjo steal in Lagos? :https://www.nairaland.com/2063845/osibanjo-transferred-rccgs-hqtrs-because

You are a certified idiot with this lie you are peddling.

The information the OP posted are all verifiable information. From the subsidy theft down to the ecological fund, is there any lie contained in the post? I can show you a post on facebook where it is said Jonathan raped his mother. Is that true? Brain dead idiot.
Re: Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation by jamace(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
chemali:

You are a certified idiot with this lie you are peddling.

The information the OP posted are all verifiable information. From the subsidy theft down to the ecological fund, is there any lie contained in the post? I can show you a post on facebook where it is said Jonathan raped his mother. Is that true? Brain dead idiot.
And you are a blind loyalist. You can easily confirm this from the RCCG headquarters if de thing de pain you. Mumu. grin
Re: Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation by atakamus: 2:43am On Dec 28, 2014
God save us. let us save ourselves before it is too late.
Re: Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Morkavictor:
People just stay in their house and pull out non existing figure to tarnish Gej adminstration.
shigoslim:
Propaganda upon propaganda. Mumu post either u like it or not
Gudlock till 2019. Haters should go and hung transformer
mikeansy:
all the projects going on in the country from railway to road to airports to agriculture fund to support for entrepreneurship to sure-p to war against Boko Haram
these things cost money
I hope OP has factored all of these in and all Government expenses before coming up with his figures?
Greatken007:
na wa oo , Nigeria d country of my birth, 5 Trillion plus d 68 billion stolen by Bahari regime in 1983, plus 108 billion by Babagida regime , 4 Trillion by Abacha, 6 Trillion by OBJ , where are we heading to, Anyway that won't stop me from voting for GEJ because his is much more better that Buhari's 68 billion of 1983,

By there words you shall know them
Re: Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation by SweetJoystick(m): 3:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Greatken007:
na wa oo , Nigeria d country of my birth, 5 Trillion plus d 68 billion stolen by Bahari regime in 1983, plus 108 billion by Babagida regime , 4 Trillion by Abacha, 6 Trillion by OBJ , where are we heading to, Anyway that won't stop me from voting for GEJ because his is much more better that Buhari's 68 billion of 1983,
Smh you are very daft, in fact, you qualify to be used as an example to explain the meaning of the word "daft" in a dictionary, let's assume Buhari stole the said amount, since when did billion become greater than trillion? Oh I forgot units and tens are greater than hundreds in the PDP
Re: Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation by Caseless: 4:32am On Dec 28, 2014
We can't forgive jonathan.
Re: Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation by Flets: 4:37am On Dec 28, 2014
APC propaganda machine at work.

Let it be known. ..... No vacancy in Asorock. Not even when a terrorist is involved.
Re: Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation by pendy79: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Can anyone ask JonaTAN where our 50trillion naira is?
Re: Over N5trillion Stolen Under Jonathan Since 2010! Investigation by suretman(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
I know nairaland Mods would be reluctant to put this on front page because it doesn't support APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Reasons Why Don Jazzy Endorse President Goodluck Jonathan Pics. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / Federal Character: 40 Early Appointments By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.