Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Inside Politics- Quote Of The Hour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Politics- Quote Of The Hour (565 Views)

Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki / Politricks Inside Politics! Which Way Are We Headed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Politics- Quote Of The Hour by Charlesdonald(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
"It is better for Muhammadu Buhari to come to
power in 2015 and jail me, than for Jonathan to come
back and destroy the remaining Nigeria." - Obasanjo
in his new book, My Watch

2 Likes

Re: Inside Politics- Quote Of The Hour by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inside Politics- Quote Of The Hour by motherlode: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin Baba wants to be jailed by Buhari rather than face the destruction GEJ is doing to our dear country NIGERIA. I am looking forward to seeing the construction of more PRISONS, i mean world standard so that they won't all travel out of the country immediately GMB is announced winner! cool
Vote Buhari/osinbajo Vote Change
Re: Inside Politics- Quote Of The Hour by Charlesdonald(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
motherlode:
grin Baba wants to be jailed by Buhari rather than face the destruction GEJ is doing to our dear country NIGERIA. I am looking forward to seeing the construction of more PRISONS, i mean world standard so that they won't all travel out of the country immediately GMB is announced winner! cool
Vote Buhari/osinbajo Vote Change
hahahhahah ,world class prison my brother so that ibori can come over to nigeria to serve his remaining years in prison
Re: Inside Politics- Quote Of The Hour by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
What a strong statement!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Senseless Evasion Of The Nigeria Equation - Abu Bialaal Abdulrazaq Bn Bello / Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers / My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.