Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* (4368 Views)

The Fear Of Buhari: IBB Returns Part Of $12.4bn Gulf Oil Windfall Money / Fear Of Buhari: IBB Returns ‘part’ Of $12.4bn Gulf Oil Windfall Money / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by XueRengui: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
On his part, IBB, who spoke through his spokesman, Mr. Kassim Afegbua, threatened to expose Buhari’s shady deals in the oil sector when he functioned as Petroleum Minister and later chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF), if Buhari did not shut his mouth.
“We are conversant with General Buahri’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude. He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF), which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios. Those, who live in glass houses, do not throw stones.
General Buhari should be properly guided,” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/leaders-at-war-over-graft-buharis-allegation-raises-dusts/
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by holatin(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
let's hear now.

if he is shady why you may.
You should.

No dirt for distilled water jare

Hope you don receive alert with this talk.

Buhari LA President

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by eye4eye: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Another rubbish that was published about four years ago. Don't wait. Just expose. No one is buying all these insinuation. No need to wait, just go ahead and "expose".

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by slimfit1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
IBB 's camp is scared release please no body said he is a saint but we can manage him better than most.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by Dbboy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
When breeze blow fowl yanch go open
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by XueRengui: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
On his part, IBB, who spoke through his spokesman, Mr. Kassim Afegbua, threatened to expose Buhari’s shady deals in the oil sector when he functioned as Petroleum Minister and later chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF), if Buhari did not shut his mouth.

Buhari had to shut his mouth.
Coward!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by reezee: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
its clear now that the corrupt are afraid of gmb becoming the next president of nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by minister2015: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
IBB MAY GOD DESTROY UR LIFE THE WAY U DESTROYED NIGERIA.
IBB DON'T FORGET EVEN ATIKU DEFEATED AS NORTHERN CANDIDATE IN THE LAST ELECTION
OLD FOOL LIKE U, WHY DIDN'T U BRING OUT UR SON(MOHAMMED) TO CONTEST AS GOVERNOR OF NIGER AGAIN? ARE U SCARED, I TELL U EVEN MINNA U CANT WIN

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by arresa: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
on August 31, 2012

Years later, still no gist...

Omo, abeg face market..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by XueRengui: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
minister2015:
IBB MAY GOD DESTROY UR LIFE THE WAY U DESTROYED NIGERIA.
IBB DON'T FORGET EVEN ATIKU DEFEATED AS NORTHERN CANDIDATE IN THE LAST ELECTION
OLD FOOL LIKE U, WHY DIDN'T U BRING OUT UR SON(MOHAMMED) TO CONTEST AS GOVERNOR OF NIGER AGAIN? ARE U SCARED, I TELL U EVEN MINNA U CANT WIN
bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by Nctrice(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rubbish! What is he waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by Poddy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by theV0ice: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
XueRengui:
“We are conversant with General Buahri’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude. He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF), which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios. Those, who live in glass houses, do not throw stones.
General Buhari should be properly guided,” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/leaders-at-war-over-graft-buharis-allegation-raises-dusts/

cheesy cheesy cheesy

PDP has truly lost it. So you had to go dig up an article from 2012 and present it as breaking news? Why hasn't IBB said anything since then? Did he lose his voice?

What is stopping you from making IBB talk? Pls put a gun to his head sharply make him begin confess all the 'deals' GMB did in your dreams. cheesy

You people should keep digging......you might just find oil eventually to help GEJ make some more money to cover up the ones his 4 co-presidents and their acolytes have pilfered

breaking news indeed!! na your heart go break if you don't thread softly cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
in a sane country, ibb would be cooling off in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by armadeo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Old wine in old skin.

August 2012 story breaking news.
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by goalburner(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
PTF or no PTF, I don't fucken care!
Cos all join never reach $20 billion GEJ couldn't account for.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by chesterlee(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abeg he should talk...my ear is itching to hear what he has to say...

IBB pls Expose the '150 cattle owner'
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by Ellidude(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
I smell something fishy going on here.
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by savedbreak: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Too many snitches in nigera, this cant happen in france
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by SuperModerator: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
I don't like going the line of attacking parties instead of individuals, but I have to do it now

PDP accused Buhari of being an Islamic extremist, but IBB who registered Nigeria as a Muslim country despite Nigeria not having up to 50% Muslims is a PDP member

The same IBB that is as corrupt as OBJ and GEJ, (all members of the PDP)

If he had anything to say, he should have said it... what is keeping him from saying it since 2012

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by theV0ice: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
SuperModerator:
I don't like going the line of attacking parties instead of individuals, but I have to do it now

PDP accused Buhari of being an Islamic extremist, but IBB who registered Nigeria as a Muslim country despite Nigeria not having up to 50% Muslims is a PDP member

The same IBB that is as corrupt as OBJ and GEJ, (all members of the PDP)

If he had anything to say, he should have said it... what is keeping him from saying it since 2012

Don't mind the clowns sweating their lives out in a bid to find something incriminating against GMB. has IBB suddenly become dumb? has he stopped being a PDP member?

Let them beg or force him to talk na if indeed he has anything to say

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by chakula: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
IBB is a liar shame on him
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by XueRengui: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
What a coward Buhari his.
Lots of skeletons.....
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by theV0ice: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
XueRengui:
What a coward Buhari his.
Lots of skeletons.....

bring them out comrade....what are you and IBB waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by laimo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
If IBB tells me I'm alive,I'll know I'm dead.

I can NEVER believe anything uttered by the devil,Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida,Goofluck Jonathan and his demons.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by akinyeleaa: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
The name Buhari reminds me of kirikiri. GEJ should just try and improve that place now o cos after may 29, toh

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by bobharro: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
It takes one old cargo military IBB who was responsible for D destruction of this country, him and is destructive military leaders criminal mastermind
1. Obasanjo
2. IBB himself
3. Abacha
4. Anennih even if he is a retire police officer
5. Buhari
Na Nigeria is talking change and d youth of our era simply don know wat dat mean, u wan change and u talking about an old cargo Buhari who has passed is prime but refuse to let d young carry on matter, wat if he his to die in office cos 72 is not joke then we will be left wif osibijo abi asibijo I don know and don care, wat can dat one do as president if buhari should die, pray to boko haram to repent rather than fight since he is a pastor or wat can he really do, some of this Nigeria youth ur ideology is overwhelming, u are talking politic and simply don know wat change is all bout, try Obama 1st tenure campaign that is a wat u call votin 4 change not two old cargo who has passed their prime feeling important.
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Look at this master of all corrupt minds... u sef dey talk? nah wah ooo!! I here by sentenced you to *Shut up for life* gbam!
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mtscheeeeew na dem sabi. . .

angry Nigeria shuld be sold, n we all shuld be given our share, dis country don tire person angry #buhari n #jona
Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2014
they have only succeeded shooting themselves in the foot. If buhari had shady deals then why did ibb covered it up why didnt he prosecute him why now. Mtshew

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* by Babacele: 2:07am On Dec 21, 2014
bobharro:
It takes one old cargo military IBB who was responsible for D destruction of this country, him and is destructive military leaders criminal mastermind
1. Obasanjo
2. IBB himself
3. Abacha
4. Anennih even if he is a retire police officer
5. Buhari
Na Nigeria is talking change and d youth of our era simply don know wat dat mean, u wan change and u talking about an old cargo Buhari who has passed is prime but refuse to let d young carry on matter, wat if he his to die in office cos 72 is not joke then we will be left wif osibijo abi asibijo I don know and don care, wat can dat one do as president if buhari should die, pray to boko haram to repent rather than fight since he is a pastor or wat can he really do, some of this Nigeria youth ur ideology is overwhelming, u are talking politic and simply don know wat change is all bout, try Obama 1st tenure campaign that is a wat u call votin 4 change not two old cargo who has passed their prime feeling important.
Mtcheeeeew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of APC Customized Lamborghini Spotted In Kaduna In Honour Of El-rufai / Amaechi To Drag The Nigerian Senate To Court / Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.