Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,722 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People (31231 Views)

Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) / Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by jess5(f): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2015
dammytosh:

I earn your boy friend's per annum every month.

Instead of concentrating on the context the e-diot is busy typing nonsense.

You're the one not concentrating on the topic. Saying it's okay for politicians to share rice as campaign strategy. And from your answer, i know you were one of those that struggled and fought to get some of the rice and the 50 Naira he was sharing that day. Eyah, look at what POVERTY has reduced you to. It is well.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Habeyy(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2015
jess5:

Who is this MUMU? So, government should be sharing half cups of rice and ten Naira instead of providing jobs and policies that allow businesses to thrive? Your own FOOLISHNESS is worse.
SMH for u ...calling u fool will be an insult to fools paradise..if a government decide to celebrate with his people in a yuletide period ,is that a sin?or do u think it is done everyday ....it just shows ur brain cells are weakened and ur brain power is waning down....calling u a slowpoke is an understatement ....I only back down for intellect, not to dunce like you ...

NIMROD
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by jess5(f): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Habeyy:
SMH for u ...calling u fool will be an insult to fools paradise..if a government decide to celebrate with his people in a yuletide period ,is that a sin?or do u think it is done everyday ....it just shows ur brain cells are weakened and ur brain power is waning down....calling u a slowpoke is an understatement ....I only back down for intellect, not to dunce like you ...

NIMROD

Another one on the loose WOW!!! shocked You can save all your insults for yourself. By the way, you need to save your energy to hustle for the next rice and chicken that will be shared, while others are demanding good governance.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Habeyy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
jess5:

Another one on the loose WOW!!! shocked You can save all your insults for yourself. By the way, you need to save your energy to hustle for the next rice and chicken that will be shared, while others are demanding good governance.
.face it dear..do what ever u like with ur life....it's now time u stop eavesdropping and poke nosing in matters like this...low knowledge bumbler ....keep being silly, ham- fisted imb ....u don't need to tell me to hustle for rice....if u are that famished beep me I can afford the expenses on ur silly cow head for a while ...#MONGREL
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by jess5(f): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Habeyy:
.face it dear..do what ever u like with ur life....it's now time u stop eavesdropping and poke nosing in matters like this...low knowledge bumbler ....keep being silly, ham- fisted imb ....u don't need to tell me to hustle for rice....if u are that famished beep me I can afford the expenses on ur silly cow head for a while ...#MONGREL

Eyah, look at what poverty has turned you to. Instead of thinking critically and addressing the issue, the rice and chicken hustler is busy throwing insults. I hope you were able to hustle enough rice and chicken then? MUMU PLC Keep on supporting governments that will share rice and chicken instead of infrastructures and good policies. ODE.
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Canme4u(m): 3:12am On Apr 03, 2015
yinfem:
"When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."-Stephen Roberts
Re: Photos: Fayose Distributes Rice, Chicken & Cash To Ekiti People by Canme4u(m): 3:13am On Apr 03, 2015
canme4u:
" @yinfem yinfem
Happy Birthday to you dear, may this year brings you joy and a lot of happiness.
Wishes from www.facebook.com/just2ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: OPC Can No Longer Protect Yorubas – Gani Adams / Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan / Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.