Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! (5170 Views)

MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503 / Mtn And Etisalat Cheapest Data Bundles.1GB And Above Now up For Grab[All device] / Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data||On MTN buy 1gb for #400;2gb for #800 cash - PowerHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
BedLam:
Yes we

Great chatting with you, Bedlam. Kindly confirm if this is your number : 08091******7
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
bollat:
YES IT IS SIR

Trying to credit your line. Network issues........, but I'll keep trying.
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by BedLam: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
grabdbull:

Congratulations!!! You are our fourth and final winner. Contact us on whatsapp to process your data
confirmed! cool cool
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by BedLam: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
08092..... 7 sir.
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
BedLam:
08092..... 7 sir.

You are currently on another share wallet. If you still have data on your line, I will simply give you one of our vouchers which we can then load once your data gets exhausted and your sponsor removes you from his wallet.
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
bollat:
YES IT IS SIR

1gb sent to your phone.

ENJOY!!
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by bollat(f): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
grabdbull:

1gb sent to your phone.

ENJOY!!
WOW! WOW! WOW! Dis is UNBELIEVEABLE.dis man is 4 real.Initially wen i read d post i didn't believe not until now d i got a message sent 2 my fone dat i av bin given 1gig free
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by bollat(f): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
bollat:
WOW! WOW! WOW! Dis is UNBELIEVEABLE.dis man is 4 real.Initially wen i read d post i didn't believe not until now d i got a message sent 2 my fone dat i av bin given 1gig free
thanks nd May God bless u sir.
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
bollat:
thanks nd May God bless u sir.

Amen! May God bless you too. You are highly appreciated.
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Good morning guys. We are set to serve you today. Orders are already coming in
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by skin340: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Pls can I also gt the 1gig?
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by IWillSucceed: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Cheap data for everyone this xmas.Grab-the-bull at your service everyone.Lets hit the first page.
https://www.nairaland.com/2054480/free-mtn-1gb-etisalat-1gb#29116292
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by prudentkolly(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
grabdbull:

Congratulations!!!! You are our first winner. Send us a message on whatsapp indicating which network you would like the free data on.
thanks for the opportunity giving to me. MTN NETWORK
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by prudentkolly(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Presently my phone has developed fault but can i reached you wit other medium like email
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by IWillSucceed: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.
Bill Gates

You need data to be on the intertnet.Grab it here while its hot:
https://www.nairaland.com/2054480/free-mtn-1gb-etisalat-1gb#29116292
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
prudentkolly:
Presently my phone has developed fault but can i reached you wit other medium like email

Good to have you back on the thread. I have sent you an email
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by prudentkolly(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
grabdbull:

Good to have you back on the thread. I have sent you an email
I have replied ur mail. Thanks
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by IWillSucceed: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Good cheap data for ya'll folks.First page things.
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
prudentkolly:
I have replied ur mail. Thanks

1gb Etisalat sent to you
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
IWillSucceed:
Good cheap data for ya'll folks.First page things.

You sir, are very dependable. It gives me loads of courage to succeed with people like you leading the way.

Thanks
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by prudentkolly(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
grabdbull:

1gb Etisalat sent to you
thanks brother i received it honourably. May almighty Allah bless your biz. Wish to start patronising you in big way
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:52am On Dec 25, 2014
Thanks bros for the 100mb and 50mb you activated for me
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by IWillSucceed: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas to grabdbull and fellow users of this forum.Xmas Data purchase is still very much open
https://www.nairaland.com/2054480/free-mtn-1gb-etisalat-1gb
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by Famolove(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2014
yes yes yes yes yes yes
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to you all. May the reason for the season give you new meaning to life. Thank you for the patronage, and keep your orders coming in. We are here to serve you
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by Mightyguy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Are new customers eligible 4 dis offer? free mtn 1gb.
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mightyguy:
Are new customers eligible 4 dis offer? free mtn 1gb.

Thank you for the question.

New customers are eligible for this offer. The terms for this offer are as stated on the first post and reproduced here.

"2.) Subsequently, One 1gb or equivalent of other denominations of free data to be given out every day. Announcement on this will be made on a daily basis.

Eligibility: Must have bought data of that same denomination from us at most 30days prior to the promo, and must NOT have enjoyed free data from us in the last 60 days"

This means you can buy that denomination today, and still win the voucher which you can keep and activate within a month.
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
The voucher below is FREE, valid and is to be loaded by any customer who has met the criteria set in the first post of this thread. Even if you just bought data from us today, you can be the first to follow the instructions on the voucher to load the data, and the 1gb is yours.

Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by Mightyguy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Alrt bro, gonna mak an offer soon.

grabdbull:

Thank you for the question.

New customers are eligible for this offer. The terms for this offer are as stated on the first post and reproduced here.

"2.) Subsequently, One 1gb or equivalent of other denominations of free data to be given out every day. Announcement on this will be made on a daily basis.

Eligibility: Must have bought data of that same denomination from us at most 30days prior to the promo, and must NOT have enjoyed free data from us in the last 60 days"

This means you can buy that denomination today, and still win the voucher which you can keep and activate within a month.
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2014
Mightyguy:
Alrt bro, gonna mak an offer soon.

That would be nice. We are expecting you on board
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2014
grabdbull:
The voucher below is FREE, valid and is to be loaded by any customer who has met the criteria set in the first post of this thread. Even if you just bought data from us today, you can be the first to follow the instructions on the voucher to load the data, and the 1gb is yours.

This is still available
Re: FREE Mtn 1gb And Etisalat 1gb Data Available Here!! by grabdbull: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hi guys, hope you had a great boxing day

Thank you all for the patronage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1.5kva Solar Home System / Current Prices Of Electronics In Nigerian Markets / 2000w Inverter With Inbuilt Charger price 24 K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.